Will Obamas wiretapping of Trumps home bring down the democrat party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, you have some crazy theory without evidence...

I do believe the democrat staffer who gave wikileaks info is deader than dead.....

You HAVE NO EVIDENCE and you believe that... but you don't believe what the government under Obama AND UNDER YOUR butt buddy Trump tell you is true...

You're delusional.
Do you deny presidential candidate Trump was wiretapped during the campaign?

Do I deny it? I have no way of knowing, there is no proof of it, and a Tweet from the guy who has been deemed the most lying candidate in the modern history of politics isn't going to convince me.
You mean the POTUS.....are you saying he doesn't have access to all information within the ,gov?
Trump is lying about it as he always does, he lies and makes something up in order to CHANGE the subject or in order to make the feeble minded Trumpettes believe everyone is lying BUT HIM....it works every time. :whistle:

The president can get access to whatever he wants (as long as it is not an on going investigation about himself) and declassify it so we can see it, he just has to know what to ask for...

I think the President KNOWS some more information on his campaign team's contacts or on him is coming out that he is trying to soften the blow with this made up lie...

For the first time he released info about meetings with the Russians BEFORE we learned about it through the press...he admitted that there was another meeting with the Russian Ambassador in Trump tower with his son in law Jarrod and Flynn.... Which means that Jarrod ALSO LIED TO PENCE or in the least allowed the LIE that Pence put out on all the Sunday news shows to go on, saying the Trump team had NO CONTACTS AT ALL with the Russians outside of Flynn and no discussions from Flynn with the ambassador about the sanctions....

Jarrod KNEW that was an out right LIE, yet he never went to Pence after the news shows to tell Pence, what he was saying, was not true, because he and Flynn met with the Ambassador in Trump tower.

So we have Flynn Lying, the president lying, Sessions lying and Jarrod allowing the lies...this is the MOST UNTRUSTWORTHY President and administration in our HISTORY. :eek:

WHY OH WHY have they all lied thru their teeth on all of this? Why did they feel they needed and had to, LIE?

What are they trying to hide from the American people?
Did your fake news tell you that....

Obama admitted he wire tapped Trumps home already....
I wasn't aware Obama made any comment about it. And his spokesman denied it.

Do you have a link?

From your link:

A number of ex-Obama officials appear to suggest that the Obama administration may have actually wiretapped the Trump campaign, but that if they did it would have been justified by a court and part of an investigation by the Justice Department—not led by or ordered from the White House or the former president himself.

In other words, these ex-Obama officials are subtly confirming the accuracy of the reporting—that the Obama administration did in fact conduct surveillance on Trump Tower in October and post-election, and that the administration originally sought a warrant back in the summer of 2016—but they say the president himself and the Obama White House was not involved in the decision.

I quoted Obama....your inability to comprehend is not a concern of mine....

But Breitbart never quoted Obama, and that's the link you said proved that Obama admitted he ordered the wiretaps.

I wasn't aware Obama made any comment about it. And his spokesman denied it.

Do you have a link?

From your link:

A number of ex-Obama officials appear to suggest that the Obama administration may have actually wiretapped the Trump campaign, but that if they did it would have been justified by a court and part of an investigation by the Justice Department—not led by or ordered from the White House or the former president himself.

In other words, these ex-Obama officials are subtly confirming the accuracy of the reporting—that the Obama administration did in fact conduct surveillance on Trump Tower in October and post-election, and that the administration originally sought a warrant back in the summer of 2016—but they say the president himself and the Obama White House was not involved in the decision.
Seems you missed the point....not surprising....from my link...

image.jpeg

Apparently Trump supporters believe when a president says something, he actually means the opposite. Every time Trump speaks, they say not to take him literally.

FYI
The FBI's investigation was ALREADY OVER when she and Bill Talked...

Does that mean Loretta wouldn't wiretap Trump to please Obama/Hillary?

:popcorn:
The Justice dept Lawyers have to have PROBABLE CAUSE, shown to them by the evidence their investigative agency, the FBI, gives them.

And this evidence and the Warrnt request, has to meet constitutional muster, before they request a FISA warrnt from the Fisa court Judge...

So YES, I am saying Lynch could not and can not just request a Fisa Court warrant out of the clear blue, just because the President or anyone asks her to....

There has to be EVIDENCE that the FISA surveillance has probable cause of espionage between foreign powers or entities.

So if Obama says he didn't order any wiretaps, it means that Obama admitted ordering wiretaps.

And this evidence and the Warrnt request, has to meet constitutional muster, before they request a FISA warrnt from the Fisa court Judge...

So YES, I am saying Lynch could not and can not just request a Fisa Court warrant out of the clear blue, just because the President or anyone asks her to....

There has to be EVIDENCE that the FISA surveillance has probable cause of espionage between foreign powers or entities.

While this is true, you have to color it with FISA judges approve the vast majority of requests. At least that was true in the past. Which is why when Bush said that wiretaps required warrants, while having thousands of wiretaps without warrants, it was pointed out how easy FISA warrants were, where they denied only a dozen out of thousands every year.

So if Obama says he didn't order any wiretaps, it means that Obama admitted ordering wiretaps.
So, you're saying Obamas wire taps of Trumps home just happened under Obama.....fascinating.....

FYI
The FBI's investigation was ALREADY OVER when she and Bill Talked...

Does that mean Loretta wouldn't wiretap Trump to please Obama/Hillary?

:popcorn:
The Justice dept Lawyers have to have PROBABLE CAUSE, shown to them by the evidence their investigative agency, the FBI, gives them.

You mean probable cause like Hillary losing?

Seems you missed the point....not surprising....from my link...

image-jpeg.115498

Did you read it? It says that Obama didn't order any wiretaps. While you claimed it showed Obama admitting he did.
You need to read this thread....but don't get discouraged, most of the discussion is well above your education level.....

Eric Garland @ericgarland
We no longer have different opinions or ideologies, but entirely different sets of facts.

All inconvenient facts are called lies.

Follow
Eric Garland @ericgarland

Our intelligence and law enforcement professionals are about to produce the least convenient facts in American political history.

8:57 AM - 4 Mar 2017

Eric Garland‏Verified account @ericgarland

Our intelligence and law enforcement professionals are about to produce the least convenient facts in American political history.

Eric Garland‏Verified account @ericgarland 21h21 hours ago

Unless the last eight months of signaling - up to this morning - are off base, we're about to learn about treason by a sitting president.

97 replies 1,937 retweets 4,063 likes

This will cause the people who put Trump in office to enter the biggest spasm of paranoia we've ever seen to deny their own humiliation.

31 replies 708 retweets 1,920 likes

They've been carefully conditioned to reject all inconvenient facts as The Enemy's Conspiracy.

So, you're saying Obamas wire taps of Trumps home just happened under Obama.....fascinating.....

I'm saying that Obama did not admit he ordered the wiretaps.

You are not very good at this politics thing, are you.....

What you posted is nothing more than fake news. And you should be ashamed of yourself for trying to spread it.

You need to read this thread....but don't get discouraged, most of the discussion is well above your education level.....

I don't need to read the thread. You said you were going to provide a link to the proof. And all you did was link to Breitbart that said the opposite of what you claimed.

As Tom Cruise would say, "show me the money" So far all you have is an epic fail.

While this is true, you have to color it with FISA judges approve the vast majority of requests. At least that was true in the past. Which is why when Bush said that wiretaps required warrants, while having thousands of wiretaps without warrants, it was pointed out how easy FISA warrants were, where they denied only a dozen out of thousands every year.
I saw two former Justice dept prosecutors on the news and they BOTH SAID the reason Fisa Warrants are usually approved IS BECAUSE the Justice dept is meticulous, dotting all i's and crossing all t's with their evidence and constitutionality for the requests...It is NOT because they are "easier" to get...they don't request a FISA warrant willy nilly, they KNOW thy will get it, due to their hard work. preparing to apply for it....

I'm saying that Obama did not admit order the wiretaps.

You are not very good at this politics thing, are you.....

What you posted is nothing more than fake news. And you should be ashamed of yourself for trying to spread it.
You mean he didn't admit not doing the wiretap on Trumps home....

Seems Obama may have also wire tapped Senate offices, which is breaking news this morning......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back