Will Obamas wiretapping of Trumps home bring down the democrat party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go fetch? Only lackies "go fetch". You want it? Look it up. It is even in this thread. Not far to look. And before you start, his spokesman speaks for him. So don't try to deny he made it

I already gave him one chance to post proof of his statement, and he epic failed. Then he claims it's among the 600+ posts on this thread. Since only he knows where he read it, it's on him to find the needle in the haystack.
It was posted earlier child....ask your mommy for help....

All he states is he did not directly order it. The doj was part of his administration. And suggestions go a long way with them.

The silly rabbit said that Obama admitted he ordered the wiretaps. Even though Obama has made no comment on the subject. And only his spokesmen have commented, saying every time, that neither the president nor the white house was involved.

So I'm still waiting for his proof that "Obama already admitted he wiretapped Trump"

Wrong. You disbelieve it, that is up to you.
You might also want to look up that phrase I posted to Oreo to investigate
Go fetch? Only lackies "go fetch". You want it? Look it up. It is even in this thread. Not far to look. And before you start, his spokesman speaks for him. So don't try to deny he made it

I already gave him one chance to post proof of his statement, and he epic failed. Then he claims it's among the 600+ posts on this thread. Since only he knows where he read it, it's on him to find the needle in the haystack.

It was posted earlier child....ask your mommy for help....

So you have no idea what the post said, aka something to put into the search function.

Another epic fail on your part. Silly rabbit, TRICKS are for kids.

All he states is he did not directly order it. The doj was part of his administration. And suggestions go a long way with them.

The silly rabbit said that Obama admitted he ordered the wiretaps. Even though Obama has made no comment on the subject. And only his spokesmen have commented, saying every time, that neither the president nor the white house was involved.

So I'm still waiting for his proof that "Obama already admitted he wiretapped Trump"
I think it's awesome how Trump forced Obamas hand to issue a statement and defend himself from Trumps attack.....truly epic....

What is it with look up a needle in a haystack. If you have information post it. If you saw it you know where to find it. If you remember it, post your best recollection.

You mean my post you said I didn't post.....

You're been posting on over half a dozen different forums in the last hour. If you don't remember where you parked the car, you'll have to walk home.

It was posted earlier in this thread....have your mommy help you if the words are too big....

Give me an approximate post number
1 - 100
101 - 200
201 - 300
301 - 400
401 - 500
501 - 600
601 - end

It is no hay stack...

What is it with look up a needle in a haystack. If you have information post it. If you saw it you know where to find it. If you remember it, post your best recollection.

At least the silly rabbit didn't say it was posted on the internet, and to search there for it.

Link to inter agency review of DNC server....all I can find is the DNC refused to turn it over...

Obama admitted he wire tapped Trumps home already....

You are not very good at this politics thing, are you.....

This is where I came in.

It seems it is you that can't find the forest for the trees, oh, I mean the car in that parking lot.
You mean my post you said I didn't post.....

You're been posting on over half a dozen different forums in the last hour. If you don't remember where you parked the car, you'll have to walk home.
Thank god most of our liberal friends are completely clueless and thus harmless....:lol:

We have many career employees at the justice department who have been doing FISA warrants for years. I believe it's their hard work that produces such a high FISA warrant approval rate......

Bureaucrats working hard.... seriously comrade?

I had the dubious pleasure of being a government bureaucrat for a few years and I can guarantee you working hard is not part of the job, keeping the bosses happy with as little effort as possible is more like it. And if the bureaucrats higher up the ladder want a certain outcome you give it to them without arguing (that's what got me fired)

:popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back