Will Republicans end social security?

Will Republicans end social security?

• Yes, at least try

Votes: 33 28.2%
  • No

Votes: 84 71.8%

• Total voters
Republicans only didn't go along with Trump when he went too far.

Seems like both parties will be kissing her ass. And she will decide. Not always Democrat and not always Republican.

I'd love to see a real Trump happen. I mean some guy who wasn't a con man but actually did want to do what is best for America. I know you think Trump was for real but we now all know Trump and Fox have been lying to you. No question about it. So I am now talking to a person who we all know is brainwashed and has been swallowing lies for decades.

But you still persist. Amazing. Wake up Ray.

Oh please, Trump lost a billion dollars of personal wealth to take that job. He's one of the only people where moving into the White House was a step down for him. He was loved by the entertainment circle, invited to all the big parties like Chelsea Clinton's wedding, he was loved by most of America.

Now he can't go to the bathroom without the SS watching over him. People on the left and right hate him. The Communists won't even leave him alone now that he's out of office for two years. Trump did do what was best for America. His list of accomplishments too long to type out again. Brainwashing is when your mind blocks those things out, not when you see what's in front of your face.

Why not Nikki Haley? Is it because the preacher who she just happily had endorse her candidacy Rev. Hagee said hurricanes are punishment from God for gays?

Nikki said she wants to be him when she grows up. Weird.

"God sent Adolf Hitler to help the Jews reach the promised land."

She likes this guy?

DiSantis is looking like your best option right now. But he's divisive too. Mr. Anti Woke. He loves that message.
I think your best option is bozo

Can I bump my own thread? I just heard on snl weekend update “Donald trump accused Ron disantis of wanting to cut social security and Medicare”

Is trump lying?
I don’t know but probably not. Like dumb old Joe, much of our political class wants to cut social programs while increasing spending on the MIC.

What a country!

Can I bump my own thread? I just heard on snl weekend update “Donald trump accused Ron disantis of wanting to cut social security and Medicare”

Is trump lying?
SNL? That is your source? Do you also read the comic strips in the paper and use them as a news source? Lol! That is too funny.

I don’t know but probably not. Like dumb old Joe, much of our political class wants to cut social programs while increasing spending on the MIC.

What a country!
Joe wants to cut social programs?

I’ll give you this. When the time comes, I believe both sides will go along with cutting social security and Medicare 20% in order to save the programs. And raise retirement age to 70. I just hope it doesn’t happen to me. I’m 52. Maybe it will only be for people 40 and under. Or 50.

Imagine having to suddenly find out you have to work two more years and instead of $2000 a month you’re going to get $1600.

This is why I say America is great. If you can retire comfortably at 67 or younger, America is great. What’s not great about you lif if you can COMFORTABLY retire at 67?

Joe wants to cut social programs?

I’ll give you this. When the time comes, I believe both sides will go along with cutting social security and Medicare 20% in order to save the programs. And raise retirement age to 70. I just hope it doesn’t happen to me. I’m 52. Maybe it will only be for people 40 and under. Or 50.

Imagine having to suddenly find out you have to work two more years and instead of $2000 a month you’re going to get $1600.

This is why I say America is great. If you can retire comfortably at 67 or younger, America is great. What’s not great about you lif if you can COMFORTABLY retire at 67?
Your an idiot. Most don't get 2000 a month.

I remember when Trump said he has a better healthcare plan.
He said he'd end the war in Ukraine in 24 hrs.
Trump lies a lot. He's better than Biden, but not as good as Desantis.
Clown world. Who is president?

SNL? That is your source? Do you also read the comic strips in the paper and use them as a news source? Lol! That is too funny.
They didn’t make up the fact trump accused Ron disantis of wanting to cut social programs. They just made fun of the story. Don’t get butt hurt when we use trumps words against you. You guys claim republicans don’t want to cut these social programs and trump says Ron wants to. Is trump lyin? Is snl lyin?

It wasn't discussed during the elections but does any one doubt SS is going to be put on the chopping block?

No way one usmb Republican will say they like and want to keep SS.

And if they want to at least tell us in 2019 so we can vote on it.
They will try. Some didn't even make any bones about it.

So if you wanna see your money one day when you got old, vote for the Dems

They didn’t make up the fact trump accused Ron disantis of wanting to cut social programs. They just made fun of the story. Don’t get butt hurt when we use trumps words against you. You guys claim republicans don’t want to cut these social programs and trump says Ron wants to. Is trump lyin? Is snl lyin?
Lol, how would we know if they're lying, liar?

Forum List

Back