Will Republicans end social security?

Will Republicans end social security?

• Yes, at least try

Votes: 33 28.2%
  • No

Votes: 84 71.8%

• Total voters
No, Americans deserve far better than proven criminal, traitor, dementia-ravaged Biden.
Actually, you don't deserve Joe. You know that smooth road or safe bridge you drove on or under or over? Thanks Joe. Infrastructure spending

Is your kid home from Afganistan? Thanks Joe.

How many months of adding jobs? Thanks Joe

Fixing inflation? Thanks Joe.

BIden's doing a great job. It reminds me of when you said Clinton sucked, or Obama.

Trump got in and immediately passed a tax break we couldn't afford and didn't need. The economy improved .001% and Trump claimed the great economy America had ever seen.

What a joke you all are. You deserve the politicians you have.
What’s great?

Actually, you don't deserve Joe. You know that smooth road or safe bridge you drove on or under or over? Thanks Joe. Infrastructure spending

Look at the woody you’re having over slow Joe.

Shake it more than twice you’re playing with it

This is just like abortion.

:itsok:

Try to focus.

You said cutting SS was NOT discussed during the election ... BECAUSE IT WAS NOT AN ISSUE, because Democrats / Biden - the man who came up with a plan to do so as a Senator - MADE IT UP, have continued to declare the GOP intends to do so DESPITE the leaders of the GOP repeatedly debunking their lie by stating cutting on SS is officially off the table.

Democrats don't get to declare something to be a fact JUST BECAUSE THEY SAY SO.

The President who had a plan to cut SS as a Senator now accusing others of wanting to do is literally another DOCUMENTED historic example of Democrats accusing others of being who THEY have been / are and of doing what THEY have done / attempted to do.

As I pointed out, Democrats have been making this false accusation, according to the OP, since (at least) 2019 ... and it has not happened.

That makes your / Democrats' LIE a 5-year-running CONSPIRACY THEORY!

Based on this FACT, again according to the OP's own initial post, MODs SHOULD DUMP THIS IN 'CONSPIRACY THEORIES'.

According to the OP, the Democrats have been makibg this false claim without it ever coming true ALMOST as long as they have been coming after and FAILING to get Trump!

:auiqs.jpg:

I admire your committment, but you are committed to spreading PROVEN Biden / Democrat misinformation / propaganda. Continuing to do so should result in your actual 'committment'.

:cool:

I'm just wondering.

Obviously Republicans are NOT out to "End Social Security"
This is a troll thread with no backing evidence.

Yet, I notice that threads such as this one impugning the Right with no links etc are often allowed to stay in Politics while those against the Left are usually QUICKLY moved to the Flame Zone, Conspiracy theories etc. Even WITH evidence.

I have a feeling it is due to a few trigger happy far Left mods, but am I wrong?

Fixing inflation? It was at 1 point something or another when he got in and it's still at 6.5% today. If that's what you consider fixing something then please let's pray he doesn't fix anything else for the next two years.

:itsok:

Try to focus.

You said cutting SS was NOT discussed during the election ... BECAUSE IT WAS NOT AN ISSUE, because Democrats / Biden - the man who came up with a plan to do so as a Senator - MADE IT UP, have continued to declare the GOP intends to do so DESPITE the leaders of the GOP repeatedly debunking their lie by stating cutting on SS is officially off the table.

Democrats don't get to declare something to be a fact JUST BECAUSE THEY SAY SO.

The President who had a plan to cut SS as a Senator now accusing others of wanting to do is literally another DOCUMENTED historic example of Democrats accusing others of being who THEY have been / are and of doing what THEY have done / attempted to do.

As I pointed out, Democrats have been making this false accusation, according to the OP, since (at least) 2019 ... and it has not happened.

That makes your / Democrats' LIE a 5-year-running CONSPIRACY THEORY!

Based on this FACT, again according to the OP's own initial post, MODs SHOULD DUMP THIS IN 'CONSPIRACY THEORIES'.

According to the OP, the Democrats have been makibg this false claim without it ever coming true ALMOST as long as they have been coming after and FAILING to get Trump!

:auiqs.jpg:

I admire your committment, but you are committed to spreading PROVEN Biden / Democrat misinformation / propaganda. Continuing to do so should result in your actual 'committment'.

:cool:
You push your anti woke message we will push our middle class first message. Good luck.

You cannot believe this. It's not possible.

I recall he gets a 10% cut from Barisma and China...
Who told you that Fox? Did you hear in the Dominion case it was exposed that Fox News knowingly lies to you idiots. They told you about Barisma and China right? Them or Trump? Or Infowars?

Where you get your lies? Links please.

BIden's doing a great job. It reminds me of when you said Clinton sucked, or Obama.

Trump got in and immediately passed a tax break we couldn't afford and didn't need. The economy improved .001% and Trump claimed the great economy America had ever seen.

What a joke you all are. You deserve the politicians you have.
You still haven’t posted what’s great!

Who told you that Fox? Did you hear in the Dominion case it was exposed that Fox News knowingly lies to you idiots. They told you about Barisma and China right? Them or Trump? Or Infowars?

Where you get your lies? Links please.
Stick to your post, what’s great?

You still haven’t posted what’s great!
Jobs added every month. The great resignation has allowed anyone who wants to make more money to go get it. Jobs are plentiful.

Infrastructure spending. See above. Also we needed it.

Got us out of Afganistan. See above. That's how we can afford it.

And he's fighting republicans who want to cut social security. Holding the line.

Global warming

He's dealing with inflation.

Shot down that Chinese balloon.

How he handled coronavirus.

Uncle Joe 2024

Stick to your post, what’s great?
Don't you have a $1million dollars and you're retired before 62? Only in America huh? Thanks CLinton and Obama and Biden.

That social security will make it a little easier to deal with inflation. What are you complaining about?

Where's that recession you swore was coming? Still coming? That's bullshit. If the time passed, you were wrong. So shut up and let Uncle Joe do what he does. Then Kamala 2028 and 2032

Jobs added every month. The great resignation has allowed anyone who wants to make more money to go get it. Jobs are plentiful.

Infrastructure spending. See above. Also we needed it.

Got us out of Afganistan. See above. That's how we can afford it.

And he's fighting republicans who want to cut social security. Holding the line.

Global warming

He's dealing with inflation.

Shot down that Chinese balloon.

How he handled coronavirus.

Uncle Joe 2024

If that isn't a load of shit I don't know what is.

Forum List

Back