Will Republicans end social security?

Will Republicans end social security?

• Yes, at least try

Votes: 33 28.2%
  • No

Votes: 84 71.8%

• Total voters
nope, 21 million were faked. 71 million americans say differently than you. Come on balls off fk, tell us your feelings about our AMerica? Tell me I'm not an american! Go for it.

Why are the demfoks trying to get Trump eliminated? Can't fight fair? hahahaahahahahaha fk off. LOL
Why are 65% of Republicans voting for a criminal? The Germans should have said Hitler can't run because he went to jail for causing an insurrection. So should we.

nope, 21 million were faked. 71 million americans say differently than you. Come on balls off fk, tell us your feelings about our AMerica? Tell me I'm not an american! Go for it.

Why are the demfoks trying to get Trump eliminated? Can't fight fair? hahahaahahahahaha fk off. LOL
As far as I know you are American. Just a really stupid American

Why are 65% of Republicans voting for a criminal? The Germans should have said Hitler can't run because he went to jail for causing an insurrection. So should we.
what criminal?

you seem quite convinced that only your view is allowed in our country with free speech. Weird shit dude.

As far as I know you are American. Just a really stupid American
not a psychotic one like you! You join mass psyochotic views. I bet your insanity still believes in Russia Russia right?

It’s a buzzword. It’s a “right to work” without Union protection and wages
why do unions get to force an individual to join if they don't want to? What are they afraid of? losing money in the administrations? haahahahahahahaahaha

Only Trump tried to get the jobs back and you don't support him on that effort. You sure have some weird ideas of american jobs.
At 15 hr? No thanks. That's a race to the bottom. Don't you see white blue collar people are dying in a sea of despair? It's these $15 hr jobs that are making them not work, turn to Oxycotton, Fentynol, Alcohol and Heroin.

It was okay for 300 years when it was just blacks living in a sea of despair but now it's white uneducated snowflakes dying. You aren't having enough kids. You can't afford college, kids or to retire. Is that what freedom looks like in your mind?

We're trying to make a better country for RED necks, WHITE trash and BLUE collar Americans. But I guess it's up to them. Too many of them vote for Trump. If he wins, they deserve $15 hr. If he loses, they'll see their lives improve a lot more than his tax breaks improved their lives. What did he get them? An extra $1000 a year? Pathetic.

You mean like your “stolen election” Big Lie?
it's a fact. I reference the 60 court dates that the judicial stated wasn't necessary. A challenge is allowed in our constitution and they violated that piece of it. Don't preach your psychotic shit at me, I don't follow it. I have my own mind. You need your head full of media speak.

At 15 hr? No thanks. That's a race to the bottom. Don't you see white blue collar people are dying in a sea of despair? It's these $15 hr jobs that are making them not work, turn to Oxycotton, Fentynol, Alcohol and Heroin.
:link:

why do unions get to force an individual to join if they don't want to? What are they afraid of? losing money in the administrations? haahahahahahahaahaha
It’s an attempt to kill unions. Period.

But Republicans are invested in lower wages and less protection for the middle class so… we get your bullshit.

not a psychotic one like you! You join mass psyochotic views. I bet your insanity still believes in Russia Russia right?

Israel Said to Be Source of Secret Intelligence Trump Gave to Russians​

The classified intelligence that President Trump disclosed in a meeting last week with Russian officials at the White House was provided by Israel, according to a current and a former American official familiar with how the United States obtained the information. The revelation adds a potential diplomatic complication to an episode that has renewed questions about how the White House handles sensitive intelligence.

Israel is one of the United States’ most important allies and runs one of the most active espionage networks in the Middle East. Mr. Trump’s boasting about some of Israel’s most sensitive information to the Russians could damage the relationship between the two countries and raises the possibility that the information could be passed to Iran, Russia’s close ally and Israel’s main threat in the region.

it's a fact. I reference the 60 court dates that the judicial stated wasn't necessary. A challenge is allowed in our constitution and they violated that piece of it. Don't preach your psychotic shit at me, I don't follow it. I have my own mind. You need your head full of media speak.
You mean the60 plus court losses that election deniers have suffered?

Yeah that

You mean the60 plus court losses that election deniers have suffered?

Yeah that
yep, those court dates, the ones the judges threw out without listening to the evidence. That violation of the constitution. Afraid of what would be found is the implication. I didn't see any demofk say bring on the challenge. demofks wanted to go away without discussion. 2000 mules showed the part of that evidence not allowed in.

yep, those court dates, the ones the judge threw out without listening to the evidence. That violation of the constitution. Afraid of what would be found is the implication. I didn't see any demofk say bring on the challenge. demofks wanted to go away without discussion. 2000 mules showed the part of that evidence not allowed in.
2000 Dopes.

Get real. Trump appointed judges threw those cases out because they lacked MERIT

Forum List

Back