Will someone PLEASE send Bristol Palin a box of condoms!

I am glad Bristol Palin is having another child. I wish her, the father of the child, and her future child all the blessing they deserve. I hope the future bundle of joy will be a great brother or sister for her other child, and may it have a healthy life.

I refuse to take the low road and insult a child because of the family it was born in...

But it isn't just her life, you left out the delicious hypocrisy of her getting paid while getting laid.

Dude, I don't care. Got it? It's just more deflection, there are real issues to worry about and this isn't one of them. Good gawd, you all sound like a bunch of gossiping old hags
It's obvious you don't care. You've only posted to the thread six times, LOL.

But it isn't just her life, you left out the delicious hypocrisy of her getting paid while getting laid.

Dude, I don't care. Got it? It's just more deflection, there are real issues to worry about and this isn't one of them. Good gawd, you all sound like a bunch of gossiping old hags

I enjoy making assholes like you look as stupid as you are

What amuses me is not that she keeps having sex while unmarried. That is perfectly natural. I just think that it is hilarious that she has never figured out how birth control works! What is she, about 26? Does she not understand what birth control pills are? Has she never heard of a diaphragm? Are condoms rare in Alaska? Does "stupid" run in the family?

Last edited:
I am glad Bristol Palin is having another child. I wish her, the father of the child, and her future child all the blessing they deserve. I hope the future bundle of joy will be a great brother or sister for her other child, and may it have a healthy life.

I refuse to take the low road and insult a child because of the family it was born in...

BTW, in spite of the fact that she conceived when she was still engaged, she is not naming the father. maybe it was an immaculate conception.

What amuses me is not that she keeps having sex while unmarried. That is perfectly natural. I just think that it is hilarious that she has never figured out how birth control works! What is she, about 26? Does she no understand what birth control pills are? Has she never heard of a diaphragm? Are condoms rare in Alaska? Does "stupid" run in the family?
exactly

Why are liberals meddling in someone else's bedroom ?
I think they like being in other people bedroom.
Which politician produced the Moral Majority? Wasn't that Ronald Reagan then George W Bush who wooed the religious right vote? Otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion. We would be talking about the things that matter like fair taxation labor laws and the middle class. They got us chasing our tails

oh please---you know that's pure speculation.

No. You only make yourself look stupid. By the way, this is your seventh post to the thread that you don't care about, LOL.

I say the girl would have been better off getting two abortions and waiting for Mr Right because no one wanted to be with a woman who has 2 kids from 2 men. The last 20 years could have been so different for her.
I'm sure she appreciates your insight into relationships. Sealy knows best.

BTW, in spite of the fact that she conceived when she was still engaged, she is not naming the father. maybe it was an immaculate conception.

Well that is between her and the father and none of my business. I really wish the Woman would get herself out of the public eye and go raise those children so they do not have to live in the public eye.

Just my personal opinion and like I wrote I will not take the low road and this is my last response in this thread...

No. You only make yourself look stupid. By the way, this is your seventh post to the thread that you don't care about, LOL.

So you're going to post a number every time I post? Dumb ass? You're what, 13? Now stop bothering me "vor" LMAO

So you're going to post a number every time I post? Dumb ass? You're what, 13? Now stop bothering me "vor" LMAO

A rejection letter from MENSA wouldn't come as a particular surprise for you now, would it?

Pssst. That's because they are. Just sayin :)

I know, some idiot with a goofy mulatto as an avatar and a "vor"....God help me

A rejection letter from MENSA wouldn't come as a particular surprise for you now, would it?

Why don't you and "vor" skype each other? You're no use on this thread

Conservatives are the ones that like to meddle in someone else's bedroom.

Anyone remember DOMA?

And................Palin announced it, so she's fair game.

better look again Biker. The liberals are all over Bristol's sex life like the hypocrites they are. I hope they don't throw bottles of piss like they did at the Texas Capitol.

Just a few more years and Bristol will be the perfect Democrat presidential candidate. Achieved TWO out-of-wedlock pregnancies spoiled only by her failure to abort. But she's young and there's plenty of time to correct that oversight.
Like Ron Reagan ronalds gay liberal son? I love that guy he's awesome

Forum List

Back