Wisconsin GOP: Forcing Women To Undergo Transvaginal Ultrasounds Is Our ‘Priority"

Nothing is more cruel and immoral than an abortion. But I find it interesting that lefties want to pretend women are being "forced" to obtain abortions? Because if they are being "forced" to undergo the immoral procedure that can allow the procedure to be as safe as possible, then they are also being "forced" to abort..since the procedure is only required in the event of an abortion.

And that's a problem, since baby killers everywhere swear up and down women are NEVER forced to abort.

The way to really limit abortions is for women to change their minds and not have them. That's the real objection to ultrasounds. A woman contemplating an abortion might change her mind and not have one. How DARE she decide not to have an abortion.

It's unconstitutional to put undue restrictions on abortion before fetal viability if the motive for the restriction is simply to support the State's interest in a potential life.

It's against the law to commit murder. In my state, if you kill a pregnant woman, and her child dies too; that's two counts of murder. It's a wonder why people like you never grasp the value of life.

Abortion is only murder where it's against the law.

To a guy like you who thinks guilty until proven innocent is part of American jurisprudence, I'm sure that fact inspires a good dose of bewilderment.

CaféAuLait;7402438 said:
Ah, but it requires, forces, SOME form of ultrasound to torture women who come to get a legal abortion?

Pretty awful behavior to force women to do that --- maybe you should try to make abortion illegal, don't just torture women because you can't get what you want forced onto people. Pretty low; I don't think you can go much lower, but you antiabortion people may well think of someway to maltreat women that's even worse.

Why not just be honest and decent? If you object, try to get abortion made illegal. If you fail, the democracy is against you, that's all. Give up and get a hobby.

You have made a lot of assumptions above because I was pointing out facts. Facts which have been ignored an abundance of times here on this thread. An ultrasound is ALREADY required to determine the age of the fetus by the doctor.

Abortion Forms Affiliated Medical Services Abortion Clinic

there is a vast difference between a normal ultrasound and a vaginal one. You care comparing apples to oranges here.

Just remember folks, NSA wiretapping bad, but vaginal probing for women is good...

What a fucking hypocritical stance to have.

you have a problem with comprehension? or you, libs, invent the lie in order to spread it?
nobody ever is doing vaginal US in pregnancy - unless under special circumstances, when there are some complications.
routine US is NEVER vaginal.

stop spreading the lie

Nope. Murder is murder regardless of the law; and people can be prosecuted for murder even though at the time the murders were committed, they were legal.

Food for thought, for those who are gung-ho about killing certain vulnerable people. You don't get a free pass just because "it was legal at the time". As certain German doctors found out, much to their astonishment, during the Nuremburg trials.

No, the real objection is that it is emotional torture, trying to torture women into not having the abortion she came in there to get. It's definitely cruel and unusual punishment.

How about this: let her ask for it voluntarily. The clinic pamphlet can say that a woman can receive a vaginal ultrasound if she wants to see the fetus before aborting, she can sign up for it.

How many do you suppose would do that? 1%?

Forcing women to undergo this is incredibly cruel and immoral. Hey, make it illegal if you can (you can't) but knock off the Mickey Mouse meanness stuff.

omg...cruel and immoral..can you be any more dramatic?
...you ever have a pap smear?
if you want I'll give you the details and then you can judge if it's cruel and immoral..good grief

ask "Dottie".....

you know you don't have to be a FAILTroll EVERY DAY of your life. Well, maybe in your case you do. :thup:

As to the OP, yeah, the Repub base is overplaying their hand AGAIN :lol:

Nothing is more cruel and immoral than an abortion. But I find it interesting that lefties want to pretend women are being "forced" to obtain abortions? Because if they are being "forced" to undergo the immoral procedure that can allow the procedure to be as safe as possible, then they are also being "forced" to abort..since the procedure is only required in the event of an abortion.

And that's a problem, since baby killers everywhere swear up and down women are NEVER forced to abort.

keep tellin' yourself that allie :thup: Geez you're like USMB's broken record.

The way to really limit abortions is for women to change their minds and not have them. That's the real objection to ultrasounds. A woman contemplating an abortion might change her mind and not have one. How DARE she decide not to have an abortion.

It's unconstitutional to put undue restrictions on abortion before fetal viability if the motive for the restriction is simply to support the State's interest in a potential life.

It's against the law to commit murder. In my state, if you kill a pregnant woman, and her child dies too; that's two counts of murder. It's a wonder why people like you never grasp the value of life.

Your post has nothing to do with my post.

keep tellin' yourself that allie :thup: Geez you're like USMB's broken record.

So tell me how women will be "forced" to have these ultrasounds, unless they are "forced" to have an abortion?

Nope. Murder is murder regardless of the law; and people can be prosecuted for murder even though at the time the murders were committed, they were legal.

Food for thought, for those who are gung-ho about killing certain vulnerable people. You don't get a free pass just because "it was legal at the time". As certain German doctors found out, much to their astonishment, during the Nuremburg trials.

lol you're right, murder is murder regardless of the law.

Meat is murder, according to PETA. Do you agree?

Think again. This is the kind of response I get when you have no rebuttal. If it's against the law to force a woman to carry full term, then by logic it would be illegal to kill the baby in any stage of development, would it not? Plenty to do with your post. Come up with an argument next time, Carbine.

That is a non sequitur. We have more respect for our animals than we do for our own offspring. Fuck what PETA thinks.

You know, when you're too stupid to know your own state laws, you might be well advised not to talk about them as if you do.

Think again. This is the kind of response I get when you have no rebuttal. If it's against the law to force a woman to carry full term, then by logic it would be illegal to kill the baby in any stage of development, would it not? Plenty to do with your post. Come up with an argument next time, Carbine.

I recommend you look up Georgia state law.

LOLOLOL in advance.

That is a non sequitur. We have more respect for our animals than we do for our own offspring. Fuck what PETA thinks.

It's a not a non sequitur because Kgirl introduced the definitions of 'murder' that are outside the legal system.

She can think a legal abortion is murder. PETA can think killing a cow is murder.

I think working a double shift with a hangover is murder.

You know, when you're too stupid to know your own state laws, you might be well advised not to talk about them as if you do.

When I'm studying for a bar exam, it helps if I do, you dolt. Have codes from all 50 states stored on my hard drive, and I update them each legislative session. So, I know plenty.

Check it. And do your research, oh mouthy one.

Ga. Code Ann. § 16-5-80 defines feticide. A person commits the offense of feticide if he or she willfully kills an unborn child so far developed as to be ordinarily called "quick" by causing any injury to the mother of such child. The penalty for feticide is imprisonment for life.

Ga. Code Ann. § 40-6-393.1 defines vehicular feticide and provides for penalties.

Ga. Code Ann. § 52-7-12.3 defines the term "unborn child" to mean a member of the species Homo sapiens at any stage of development who is carried in the womb. The law defines feticide by watercraft in the first and second degrees and provides for penalties.

Last edited:
Watch the cone of silence envelop Kormac as he reads Georgia law. lolol

Yeah, watch the shock and amazement on your face, as it only took me 5 minutes to find it.

Moron.

hulkhogan_02.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back