🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Woman in Northern Ireland abortion pills case formally acquitted

Please tell us a type of birth control that is 100%.
Please get over that argument. It’s old. Not many abortions happen because birth control does not wor. It fails because you morons are too stupid to use it.
and yet you morons oppose easy access to birth control....
We oppose nothing. But, you expect others to pay for it don’t ewe?
I expect others to know the difference between people and female sheep but that might be overly optimistic.

I have no problem using my taxes to pay for birth control. It is better than subsidizing religious schools and fake pregnancy crisis centers.
Then send in donations. I do not want my taxes used to subsidize some one’s sex life.
But they do....

Please tell us a type of birth control that is 100%.
Please get over that argument. It’s old. Not many abortions happen because birth control does not wor. It fails because you morons are too stupid to use it.
I expect others to know the difference between people and female sheep but that might be overly optimistic.

I have no problem using my taxes to pay for birth control. It is better than subsidizing religious schools and fake pregnancy crisis centers.
Then send in donations. I do not want my taxes used to subsidize some one’s sex life.

If we get to choose, I don't want my taxes used to subsidize big corporation or give them tax breaks. I don't want my taxes used to meddle in other country's affairs. I don't want my tax dollars used to pay for elected officials who spend more time squabbling amongst themselves than taking care of business.

But since we don't, the relatively tiny amount used to pay for birth control for the poor seems like a better investment.

If we get to choose, I don't want my taxes used to subsidize big corporation or give them tax breaks. I don't want my taxes used to meddle in other country's affairs. I don't want my tax dollars used to pay for elected officials who spend more time squabbling amongst themselves than taking care of business.

But since we don't, the relatively tiny amount used to pay for birth control for the poor seems like a better investment.
They should make choices. Condoms are cheap. Give up your pot, your expensive tennis shoes, your beer and liquor and your second car then ask for help.

What is "stupid" about it? I think that you weirdos have yet to come to terms with the fact that your daddy and mommy had sex (need I explain the particulars to you?) and this is how you came to be here. I don't think that you weirdos have come to terms with the fact that female breasts were meant to feed infants, either. Try to get comfortable with human sexuality.

What does that mean, get comfortable with human sexuality? Should people revert to caveman days and walk around naked?

Just what I said. Human sexuality is not a freak show, as you weirdos portray it to be. You fundie back-seat-at-closing-time and big-daddy-duggar-needs-to-screw folks need to get a clue about regular human beings with emotions, straight or LGBTs.

Anyone who feels uncomfortable seeing bare titties in public places is a weirdo fundie?

Are you talking about topless women or women breastfeeding in public?

For the most part, women breastfeeding in public. However, why are topless women so much more horrific than topless men? In places in Europe, everybody strips at the beach, in the sauna, etc., and nobody freaks out. We do freak out over the female body for some reason that is never explained. Oh wardrobe malfunction!
So why not make nudity legal for male and female. You could save enough on clothes to pay for your birth control.

The left wants to legalize prostitution then the taxpayer will be expected to make prostitution available to the poor.

They should make choices. Condoms are cheap. Give up your pot, your expensive tennis shoes, your beer and liquor and your second car then ask for help.

And corporations should fund themselves, including taxes. Politicians should focus on this county instead of sending troops to other nations. And elected officials should get the job done.

What does that mean, get comfortable with human sexuality? Should people revert to caveman days and walk around naked?

Just what I said. Human sexuality is not a freak show, as you weirdos portray it to be. You fundie back-seat-at-closing-time and big-daddy-duggar-needs-to-screw folks need to get a clue about regular human beings with emotions, straight or LGBTs.

Anyone who feels uncomfortable seeing bare titties in public places is a weirdo fundie?

For the most part, women breastfeeding in public. However, why are topless women so much more horrific than topless men? In places in Europe, everybody strips at the beach, in the sauna, etc., and nobody freaks out. We do freak out over the female body for some reason that is never explained. Oh wardrobe malfunction!
So why not make nudity legal for male and female. You could save enough on clothes to pay for your birth control.

Spoken like a true idiot. The people in Europe are much more sophisticated than you folks in your backwater. There are certain designated areas where some level of nudity is permitted, and people are familiar with this and act accordingly. It's not like the twits here who just swoon if they ever see a female nipple or act on the urge to scream and do that wavy-gravy thing with their hands in the air.

Europe unfortunately found the "new world" a good place to dump its garbage hundreds of years ago and we've been plagued with it ever since.

But take heart. Soon you will discorporate and no longer have to deal with the shameful state of having a human body and thoughts of sex. You will be up there tuning up your harp.

Spoken like a true idiot. The people in Europe are much more sophisticated than you folks in your backwater. There are certain designated areas where some level of nudity is permitted, and people are familiar with this and act accordingly. It's not like the twits here who just swoon if they ever see a female nipple or act on the urge to scream and do that wavy-gravy thing with their hands in the air.

Europe unfortunately found the "new world" a good place to dump its garbage hundreds of years ago and we've been plagued with it ever since.

But take heart. Soon you will discorporate and no longer have to deal with the shameful state of having a human body and thoughts of sex. You will be up there tuning up your harp.
Didn’t ya just love that naked democrat congresscritter? Write her and tell her to go to work undressed like that. I still don’t fucking want to pay for your sex life!

we
Didn’t ya just love that naked democrat congresscritter? Write her and tell her to go to work undressed like that. I still don’t fucking want to pay for your sex life!

Why should any of us pay for anyone else's stuff. I'm still waiting for the treasury to be refunded the millions we taxpayers spent to line the bank accounts of Valerie Huber, the queen of "abstinence only education," given to her to proselytize her fear of sex, jeopardizing the futures of countless young Americans.

Forum List

Back