Wyoming GOP Votes To Stop Recognizing Liz Cheney As Member Of Party

Yet when I asked what that point was you couldn't tell me.
You need me to repeat it for you???? Seriously???

Do you have dementia or something? Have you forgotten what you were even arguing against???

My point: “You guys turn on anyone who doesn’t kiss Trump’s ass.”

That includes Liz Cheney and Chris Christie.

How in the hell did you forget that?

You need me to repeat it for you???? Seriously???

Do you have dementia or something? Have you forgotten what you were even arguing against???

My point: “You guys turn on anyone who doesn’t kiss Trump’s ass.”

That includes Liz Cheney and Chris Christie.

How in the hell did you forget that?

How the hell did you forget we explained to you repeatedly it has nothing to do with Trump, it has to do with her stabbing her constituents and party in the back. We have no kind words for any RINO. How many times have you seen us support people like Murkowski, Collins, Romney? McCain was a war hero, and while most of us always respected his service, had no nice things to say about him when it came to politics.

More recently discussed were the 13 back stabbers that voted for the Pork bill. Find me a nice thing any of us said about them, and without a doubt, had nothing to do with Trump. We said these 13 should be primaried out and thrown out of the party.

The problem with you leftists is you only see what you want to see. You're so myopic you can't look at the bigger picture.

How the hell did you forget we explained to you repeatedly it has nothing to do with Trump
Who said that I forgot that? You said that already and it’s completely wrong. The only reason you turned on these people is because they were mean to Trump.

You can explain complete nonsense over and over and it doesn’t make it anymore true now does it?

Who said that I forgot that? You said that already and it’s completely wrong. The only reason you turned on these people is because they were mean to Trump.

You can explain complete nonsense over and over and it doesn’t make it anymore true now does it?

What makes it true is we are treating her the very same way we treat every Benedict Arnold in our party that had nothing to do with Trump, and I just gave you many examples. You ignored all that because you're so obsessed with Trump.

What makes it true is we are treating her the very same way we treat every Benedict Arnold in our party that had nothing to do with Trump, and I just gave you many examples. You ignored all that because you're so obsessed with Trump.
The ONLY thing that made her a traitor in your party is because she was mean to Trump. That’s it. That’s all. You can try to spin it however you want, but that’s the obvious reality.

Murkowski, Romney, McCain, Chris Christie, Liz Cheney. They magically became RINOs the moment that they went against Trump.

Total coincidence right? I think not.

Clearly your problem is that you’re so entrenched in the cult that you don’t even realize it.

The ONLY thing that made her a traitor in your party is because she was mean to Trump. That’s it. That’s all. You can try to spin it however you want, but that’s the obvious reality.

Murkowski, Romney, McCain, Chris Christie, Liz Cheney. They magically became RINOs the moment that they went against Trump.

Total coincidence right? I think not.

Clearly your problem is that you’re so entrenched in the cult that you don’t even realize it.

Clearly your problem is that you don't pay attention to what's really going on. All those people have been castigated by us on the right long before Trump even thought of running for President. Look at what we on the right are saying about the 13 congress morons that went along with Dementia and his pork bill. WTF do they have to do with Trump? Nothing unless your over active imagination is going to create some Trump situation there that also doesn't exist.

Look at what we on the right are saying about the 13 congress morons that went along with Dementia and his pork bill. WTF do they have to do with Trump? Nothing unless your over active imagination is going to create some Trump situation there that also doesn't exist.
I didn’t say that being mean to Trump is the ONLY way for them to become RINOs, now did I?

You appear to have reading comprehension issues. This is why you shouldn’t try to twist words around. I choose my words very carefully for that reason.

it is possible to have feelings about people and life without Trump being involved.

well, for normal people. you seem to use trump as a benchmark for just about everything and everyone. that's YOUR problem.

not mine or anyone elses.

it is possible to have feelings about people and life without Trump being involved.

well, for normal people. you seem to use trump as a benchmark for just about everything and everyone. that's YOUR problem.

not mine or anyone elses.
Possible, sure.

But Republican feelings about Liz Cheney are DIRECTLY related to Trump.

So there’s that.

I didn’t say that being mean to Trump is the ONLY way for them to become RINOs, now did I?

You appear to have reading comprehension issues. This is why you shouldn’t try to twist words around. I choose my words very carefully for that reason.

My comprehension is just fine. You lie saying we are turning on Cheney because she said something bad about Trump and I've proven that to be a total lie. We do that with RINO's whether Trump is involved or not.

My comprehension is just fine. You lie saying we are turning on Cheney because she said something bad about Trump and I've proven that to be a total lie. We do that with RINO's whether Trump is involved or not.
Actually you haven’t refuted my point.

You’ve just shown that you have turned on other politicians for other reasons. I agree with that.

That doesn’t refute my point though. If you think it does, then it’s because your reading comprehension is terrible.

Actually you haven’t refuted my point.

You’ve just shown that you have turned on other politicians for other reasons. I agree with that.

That doesn’t refute my point though. If you think it does, then it’s because your reading comprehension is terrible.

Of course it disproves your point. If you get carded at a bar, make claim it's because the doorman dislikes you, and then I show you video of him carding anybody that enters the bar, it disproves your claim.

We on the right attack all RINO's no matter if Trump was involved or not and have been for years; Liz is no different. It had nothing to do with Trump, it had to do with her turning on her constituents and party.

Of course it disproves your point. If you get carded at a bar, make claim it's because the doorman dislikes you, and then I show you video of him carding anybody that enters the bar, it disproves your claim.
No it doesn’t. I didn’t say that you guys turn on RINOs ONLY because they’re mean to Trump. That word only is important there.

No it doesn’t. I didn’t say that you guys turn on RINOs ONLY because they’re mean to Trump. That word only is important there.

I know you love these "yes I did" "no you didn't" back and forth arguments, but to be honest, nobody wants to read them. They are boring as all hell.

That’s not true at all.

You and I disagree more often than bot. I don’t think you worship Trump.
fair enough - i've not paid total attention to all your posting history (i barely pay attention to mine so not trying to slight you or be rude) and i was really commenting on the last few posts - so not fair of me to say that.

Forum List

Back