Yeah, conservatives are probably right. We don't need an infrastructure bill...

Slums?

Have you seen much of rural opioid addicted a Merica?
Let's be honest, if you said you passed 5th grade, I wouldn't believe you.
I asked you a question regarding doling out the funds for a publicly funded project?
Do you how it's done?

You aren't here to debate anything, you're just another deviant shill, so quit pretending anybody needs to answer your bullshit demands. You vermin can look it up like anybody else.
You claim pork and fail to produce answer when called out.

Again, what in the bill is pork that YOU assert.

Let's be honest, if you said you passed 5th grade, I wouldn't believe you.
I asked you a question regarding doling out the funds for a publicly funded project?
Do you how it's done?
Hey, maybe you can ask some of your girlfriends here for the pork.

Hey, gals can you help independs find some pork?

Name the last 5 Projects that were undertaken in your city, county or state.
I don't have too.

YOU claimed that the bill had all sorts of pork and I asked what it was. You seem to not know and are now deflecting.

Come on inDepends

Where is the pork?
You're so dumb I'm afraid you might lower my IQ.

Welcome to Ignore.

To my fellow posters who post facts, let me know if otto ever starts posting with his brain as opposed to his arteries and I'll take him off Ignore.

You're so dumb I'm afraid you might lower my IQ.

Welcome to Ignore.

To my fellow posters who post facts, let me know if otto ever starts posting with his brain as opposed to his arteries and I'll take him off Ignore.
Run away little boy.

The game was too big for you to play.

Well Mammy, good for you. You just keep votin for conservatives until they send you to the glue factory.

If you lib's keep it up we might be there together and you'll just be on the Solvent Green Menu. No respect for your elders or yourself,but its society that made you this way. I hope your world gets better for all.

Forum List

Back