Yepp, Trump is still a birther!!

Another conspiracy you can't possibly back up? Or are you honestly convinced that someone's religion is defined by the name they are given?

You go ahead out there and find all those Non-Muslims named Hussein. Check it out and then get back to us. We'll discuss what you found.

So Obama is a Muslim....because someone wrote 'Hussein' on a birth certificate? Wow. Just....wow.

Oh, Birthers. They are the gift that keeps on giving. All you've got to do is prod them just a little bit and all the batshit comes pouring out.

And all over the GOP.

Like i said, get back to us after you find all those Non-Muslims named 'Hussein.' We'll discuss it then.

Laughing.......and anyone named Hussein that isn't a Muslim, you imagine must be a Muslim because they're named Hussein. It a circular argument, where your evidence and your conclusion are the exact same thing.

Watch, I'll make you demonstrate it for us. Obama is a self declared Christian, married a Christian woman in a Christian ceremony, testified to his personal relationship to Jesus Christ, went to Catholic School, had his children baptized Christian and went to a Christian church for 20 years.

His middle name is Hussein. And he's not a Muslim. So apply your circular reasoning and make us all giggle.

Is Hussein a muslim arab name? yes or no

can you find any Christian who has the first, last, or middle name of Hussein?

Is someone's religion defined by their name? Yes or no?

Do you know anything about his parents? I do. They were Anti-American pieces of shit. And so is their son. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. It's in the genes.

Then it will be remarkably easy for you to back up your claims with evidence. If you're talking out of your ass, as you do almost exclusively, then you'll give us excuses why you can't.

Gee, I wonder which you'll pick?

If you weren't such an ignorant loyal Obamabot, you would already know that about his parents. They hated America. So it's not surprising their son does too. All in the genes.

And shocker, excuses why you can't possibly back up any of your bullshit. How did I know that was coming? Its like I'm psychic or something.

How's this, I'll make it super simple for you. You're clearly not a thinker. Just give us the link to whoever is doing your thinking for you. Save yourself the time of awkwardly trying t paraphrase them. And us the time of trying to interpret your near word salad.

Deal?

Nah, do your own research. And i'm pretty sure no matter what you find, you'll still be a loyal programmed Obamabot. What do ya think?

Translation: you've got jack shit. And are now giving us excuses why you can't possibly back your hapless claims with anything.

Exactly as I said you would. Is there any claim I can't run you off of?

Odds are, no matter what you find, you'll still be a loyal Obamabot. You're just too far gone now. You're a brainwashed cult member.

You go ahead out there and find all those Non-Muslims named Hussein. Check it out and then get back to us. We'll discuss what you found.

So Obama is a Muslim....because someone wrote 'Hussein' on a birth certificate? Wow. Just....wow.

Oh, Birthers. They are the gift that keeps on giving. All you've got to do is prod them just a little bit and all the batshit comes pouring out.

And all over the GOP.

Like i said, get back to us after you find all those Non-Muslims named 'Hussein.' We'll discuss it then.

Laughing.......and anyone named Hussein that isn't a Muslim, you imagine must be a Muslim because they're named Hussein. It a circular argument, where your evidence and your conclusion are the exact same thing.

Watch, I'll make you demonstrate it for us. Obama is a self declared Christian, married a Christian woman in a Christian ceremony, testified to his personal relationship to Jesus Christ, went to Catholic School, had his children baptized Christian and went to a Christian church for 20 years.

His middle name is Hussein. And he's not a Muslim. So apply your circular reasoning and make us all giggle.

Sometimes. If it's a Muslim name, it probably does.

Then it will be remarkably easy for you to back up your claims with evidence. If you're talking out of your ass, as you do almost exclusively, then you'll give us excuses why you can't.

Gee, I wonder which you'll pick?

If you weren't such an ignorant loyal Obamabot, you would already know that about his parents. They hated America. So it's not surprising their son does too. All in the genes.

And shocker, excuses why you can't possibly back up any of your bullshit. How did I know that was coming? Its like I'm psychic or something.

How's this, I'll make it super simple for you. You're clearly not a thinker. Just give us the link to whoever is doing your thinking for you. Save yourself the time of awkwardly trying t paraphrase them. And us the time of trying to interpret your near word salad.

Deal?

Nah, do your own research. And i'm pretty sure no matter what you find, you'll still be a loyal programmed Obamabot. What do ya think?

Translation: you've got jack shit. And are now giving us excuses why you can't possibly back your hapless claims with anything.

Odds are, no matter what you find, you'll still be a loyal Obamabot. You're just too far gone now. You're a brainwashed cult member.

Odds are I'm convinced by evidence. And you've got jack shit.

Again, I've got your number Paul. I know birthers. Their Achilles heel is the fact that they can't back up their stories. They run on pure imagination and emotion.

The moment you ask a birther to back up their claims.........their entire conspiracy falls apart.

Keep running.

And all over the GOP.

Says who? Obama's clearly contradicted you on his own faith. And debunked your entire argument. As his middle name is Hussein. And he's a Christian.

Why would I ignore him on his own faith....and instead believe whatever hapless nonsense you make up, citing yourself?

I can't think of a single reason.

Deal?

Again, I've got your number Paul. I know birthers. Their Achilles heel is the fact that they can't back up their stories. They run on pure imagination and emotion.

The moment you ask a birther to back up their claims.........their entire conspiracy falls apart.

Keep running.

Nah, you're just an overzealous brainwashed cult member. Pretty sure if you personally witnessed your Supreme Leader murder someone, you would still be a loyal worshipper. It is what it is.

Deal?

Keep running.

Nah, you're just an overzealous brainwashed cult member. Pretty sure if you personally witnessed your Supreme Leader murder someone, you would still be a loyal worshipper. It is what it is.

I'm someone who demands evidence before I'll believe someone's claims. You have nothing. You can't back up anything yuo've said, have no evidence as the basis of any position you've taken.

You may believe that you citing yourself is 'evidence'. But to the rest of us its just noise.

Show me. Don't tell me.

Says who? Obama's clearly contradicted you on his own faith. And debunked your entire argument. As his middle name is Hussein. And he's a Christian.

Why would I ignore him on his own faith....and instead believe whatever hapless nonsense you make up, citing yourself?

Honestly, most know very little about the man. Who is Barack Hussein Obama really? Is he white? Is he black? Is he Christian? Is he Muslim? Is he Communist? Is he Capitalist? Is he foreign? Is he American? Who really knows?

Keep running.

I'm someone who demands evidence before I'll believe someone's claims. You have nothing. You can't back up anything yuo've said, have no evidence as the basis of any position you've taken.

You may believe that you citing yourself is 'evidence'. But to the rest of us its just noise.

Show me. Don't tell me.

No amount of 'Evidence' would change your mind now. You're just too far gone. You're all-in on that cult-worship thing. He's your beloved Supreme Leader, and that's that.

Honestly, most know very little about the man. Who is Barack Hussein Obama really? Is he white? Is he black? Is he Christian? Is he Muslim? Is he Communist? Is he Capitalist? Is he foreign? Is he American? Who really knows?

You claim you know him. Show me, don't tell me. If you don't think he's an American, show me. If you don't think he's black, show me.

I'm like Missouri, buddy. Show me. I don't take your word on shit. If you want me to believe you, show me the evidence. If you want me to laugh at you, give me more excuses why you can't.

Keep running.

Show me. Don't tell me.

No amount of 'Evidence' would change your mind now. You're just too far gone. You're all-in on that cult-worship thing. He's your beloved Supreme Leader, and that's that.

You have yet to present any evidence. You're merely moving from accusation to accusation, running whenever you are asked to back your claims.

If even you are going to treat your claims like garbage, tossing them on the midden heap at the first challenge for evidence......why would anyone else give a shit?

Nothing to see here folks. It's all just a misunderstanding. Dude's definitely NOT a foreigner. Oh, and he's definitely NOT a Muslim either. And if you say otherwise, you might just have to receive an uncomfortable visit from the IRS Gestapo. ;)

Obama-Closeup-2.png

He was named Hussein because his father was a Muslim- what is so difficult about that for you to understand?

The funny part is- you are the guy saying he is a Trojan Horse- because apparently according to your bat shit crazy world view- someone thought in 1962 that if they named a black baby with a Muslim sounding name, that was a sure deal to be elected President.....

Nothing to see here folks. It's all just a misunderstanding. Dude's definitely NOT a foreigner. Oh, and he's definitely NOT a Muslim either. And if you say otherwise, you might just have to receive an uncomfortable visit from the IRS Gestapo. ;)

Obama-Closeup-2.png

He didn't write that. Someone else did. So what are you accusing him of?

ever notice how all the libs leave a thread when they have been destroyed by the truth?

The matter has been settled. Obama was born in Hawaii. Every molecule of bullshit has been thoroughly debunked. That you are being willfully stupid about it is your problem, not ours.

You deserve to be lied to.

And I see what you did there. Anyone who is not a birfer is a lib, eh? Interesting.

No, its not settled. But the media has managed to cover it up. the truth is that obama paid lawyers over a million dollars to fight all suits requesting his college records. Now, why would someone with nothing to hide pay that kind of money to keep records hidden?

Maybe he was born in hawaii and committed fraud to get scholarships and grants reserved for foreign students.

This is about more than just his BC.

And again, if there is nothing to hide why not put it out there and make all those who question him look like fools? He and the dems could score some real political points by doing that. Why hasn't he?
Obama paid not a dime to anyone to keep his records confidential. Educational records are, by law, confidential. Stop fucking lying.

ever notice how all the libs leave a thread when they have been destroyed by the truth?

The matter has been settled. Obama was born in Hawaii. Every molecule of bullshit has been thoroughly debunked. That you are being willfully stupid about it is your problem, not ours.

And I see what you did there. Anyone who is not a birfer is a lib, eh? Interesting.

No, its not settled. But the media has managed to cover it up. the truth is that obama paid lawyers over a million dollars to fight all suits requesting his college records. Now, why would someone with nothing to hide pay that kind of money to keep records hidden?

Maybe he was born in hawaii and committed fraud to get scholarships and grants reserved for foreign students.

And again, if there is nothing to hide why not put it out there and make all those who question him look like fools? He and the dems could score some real political points by doing that. Why hasn't he?
Obama paid not a dime to anyone to keep his records confidential. Educational records are, by law, confidential. Stop fucking lying.

So why doesn't he just have em released? What's he hiding?

Because they are none of your business. And you'd ignore them anyway.

How do we know? Because you've already ignored every other document he's released. Making your demands for more documents pointless noise, which obligates no one to do anything.

Because they are none of your business. And you'd ignore them anyway.

How do we know? Because you've already ignored every other document he's released. Making your demands for more documents pointless noise, which obligates no one to do anything.

Because only assholes are demanding to see them.

Forum List

Back