YES!!!! North Charleston Murderer Officer Slager INDICTED

Finally, an armed and dangerous official thug is indicted for killing an unarmed black.

Ex-cop Michael Slager indicted in slaying of Walter Scott in South Carolina
Ex-cop Michael Slager indicted in slaying of Walter Scott in South Carolina - CBS News

NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. - A white former North Charleston police officer has been indicted on a murder charge in the fatal shooting of an unarmed black man who was running away from the officer.

The April 4 shooting was captured on video by a bystander and showed officer Michael Slager firing eight times at 50-year-old Walter Scott. The shooting rekindled the ongoing national debate about the treatment of black suspects at the hands of white officers.

Slager was charged almost immediately after the video surfaced. Prosecutor Scarlett Wilson announced the indictment Monday.

Wilson said earlier the death penalty does not seem to apply because there were no aggravating circumstances such as robbery or kidnapping as required under South Carolina law.

The 33-year-old Slager faces 30 years to life in prison if convicted.
You really have to wonder what the hell he was thinking when he gunned that guy down.
He is a teaper....hewas thinking he is anoce.tje.law and starting a race war. I bet this is not the first Negro he has killed in cold blood. Fucking racist teapers are destrpying America. They justify pedophiles and murderers
Since you are always accusing people of racism (and now pedophilia) for no logical reason... it really sounds like you are projecting you own faults onto others.

I read that earlier this morning and was very happy to see this murderer might face justice for his crime.

I hope that he's found guilty and put in prison for life without parole.
What if he's not guilty?

Shooting an unarmed fleeing person in the back is not an acceptable use of deadly force.
There may be a question of whether the cop knew he was unarmed. He apparently shot the cop with his own taser and if the cop thought he was still in possession of it then the entire scenario changes. I'm waiting for evidence in trial.

Apparently according to who? According to the bullshit police report. Your source on the taser shooting is a cop who demonstrably lied. Or at the very least is so incapable of accurately relaying events as to have his accounting be effectively worthless.
I don't know that and I don't know how you know that.

We can look at the video and see that his report doesn't match the video. Not even a little. Even you've admitted that the cop tried to cover his ass.

You might be the only black person who has the guts to come on this racist, 99.999% white board. High five, Nutz. These chickenshits would NEVER post on a liberal board or a board that was predominantly anything else but white.

You're an idiot...

Just thought you should know.

I read that earlier this morning and was very happy to see this murderer might face justice for his crime.

I hope that he's found guilty and put in prison for life without parole.
What if he's not guilty?

Shooting an unarmed fleeing person in the back is not an acceptable use of deadly force.
There may be a question of whether the cop knew he was unarmed. He apparently shot the cop with his own taser and if the cop thought he was still in possession of it then the entire scenario changes. I'm waiting for evidence in trial.

Slager's report is at odds with his actions recorded on the video ergo he was lying. The only question is the extent of his lying.

I have no doubt whatsoever that his report was written to make himself appear to be a "victim acting in self defense".
The video is partial and may be edited. We don't know. Let's see what comes up in trial.

Video shows him shooting a fleeing man and then moving evidence from it's original place to next to the body of his victim.

What if he's not guilty?

Apparently according to who? According to the bullshit police report. Your source on the taser shooting is a cop who demonstrably lied. Or at the very least is so incapable of accurately relaying events as to have his accounting be effectively worthless.
I don't know that and I don't know how you know that.

We can look at the video and see that his report doesn't match the video. Not even a little. Even you've admitted that the cop tried to cover his ass.
I haven't admitted anything because I don't know. I've said that repeatedly.
You ought to hope that you don't get tried by a jury who presumes the way you do.

What if he's not guilty?

Slager's report is at odds with his actions recorded on the video ergo he was lying. The only question is the extent of his lying.

I have no doubt whatsoever that his report was written to make himself appear to be a "victim acting in self defense".
The video is partial and may be edited. We don't know. Let's see what comes up in trial.

Video shows him shooting a fleeing man and then moving evidence from it's original place to next to the body of his victim.
Or so it appears. We don't know what else went into the event.
Again, the Eric Garner episode looked very damning until the evidence came out at trial. Changed everything.

Again, the Eric Garner episode looked very damning until the evidence came out at trial. Changed everything.

I agree that the jury ends up making the call given all the evidence but there is no police protocol that justifies shooting an unarmed person who is running away.

I agree that the jury ends up making the call given all the evidence but there is no police protocol that justifies shooting an unarmed person who is running away.
If the perp is carrying a weapon that he had already discharged he can be shot while running away for sure.

If the perp is carrying a weapon that he had already discharged he can be shot while running away for sure.

Except that he wasn't carrying anything. Slager picked up the taser and dropped it next to the body to cover up his illegal shooting.

Finally, an armed and dangerous official thug is indicted for killing an unarmed black.

Ex-cop Michael Slager indicted in slaying of Walter Scott in South Carolina - CBS News

NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. - A white former North Charleston police officer has been indicted on a murder charge in the fatal shooting of an unarmed black man who was running away from the officer.

The April 4 shooting was captured on video by a bystander and showed officer Michael Slager firing eight times at 50-year-old Walter Scott. The shooting rekindled the ongoing national debate about the treatment of black suspects at the hands of white officers.

Slager was charged almost immediately after the video surfaced. Prosecutor Scarlett Wilson announced the indictment Monday.

Wilson said earlier the death penalty does not seem to apply because there were no aggravating circumstances such as robbery or kidnapping as required under South Carolina law.

You really have to wonder what the hell he was thinking when he gunned that guy down.
He is a teaper....hewas thinking he is anoce.tje.law and starting a race war. I bet this is not the first Negro he has killed in cold blood. Fucking racist teapers are destrpying America. They justify pedophiles and murderers
Since you are always accusing people of racism (and now pedophilia) for no logical reason... it really sounds like you are projecting you own faults onto others.
Yes...i hate sand n1gger muslims as much as pedophiles

Except that he wasn't carrying anything. Slager picked up the taser and dropped it next to the body to cover up his illegal shooting.
Or so it appears. There is likely way more to this. I'll wait for evidence at trial.
The only thing definitively established is that the perp is a criminal who resisted arrest and ran from the police. Beyond that, it's still up in the air.

An assumption, being wrong, makes you look like an ass, ass. God even loves you, unbelievable I know.
God hates teapers. Your ilk pervert his word to justify hate and vitriol. Uou will burn in hell
your mother have any kids that lived
Talking abouy my mother...bitch? I know...ruLEs dont apply to your ilk on USMB. but reported anyhow....just to prove my point
I have libtards talk about my mother in the past, don't like it, don't bring family into it.
I never brought my dead mother into the convo....your racist teaper buddy did....and he knows he can bc usmb doesnt enforce rules against racists
I didn't say you did idiot. I just said it is wrong. One of your retarded commie lib lovers brought mine up.

Please report to the nurse's station on your psych ward... the nurse has your afternoon meds all ready for you.
Hahaha nutz with another meltdown. .what else is new?!?!
Lol...no meltdown...just exposing the truth. If i were to talk about family...thet wpuld ban me....because I am black

You might be the only black person who has the guts to come on this racist, 99.999% white board. High five, Nutz. These chickenshits would NEVER post on a liberal board or a board that was predominantly anything else but white.
Ain't guts, entertainment, you libtards are funnier than the three stooges on lsd.

God hates teapers. Your ilk pervert his word to justify hate and vitriol. Uou will burn in hell
Talking abouy my mother...bitch? I know...ruLEs dont apply to your ilk on USMB. but reported anyhow....just to prove my point
I have libtards talk about my mother in the past, don't like it, don't bring family into it.
I never brought my dead mother into the convo....your racist teaper buddy did....and he knows he can bc usmb doesnt enforce rules against racists
I didn't say you did idiot. I just said it is wrong. One of your retarded commie lib lovers brought mine up.
And i am sure yyour ravist usmb budfies banned the person who broke the rules while they allow racists loke you to getcaway with breaking the rules. The first sign this is a hate site. Go cry to dtmb...he might suck you ofg

Or so it appears. There is likely way more to this. I'll wait for evidence at trial.
The only thing definitively established is that the perp is a criminal who resisted arrest and ran from the police. Beyond that, it's still up in the air.

Nope!

The video definitively established that Slager killed the victim who was no threat to him at all.

And i am sure yyour ravist usmb budfies banned the person who broke the rules while they allow racists loke you to getcaway with breaking the rules. The first sign this is a hate site. Go cry to dtmb...he might suck you ofg
Still can't spell can you retarded faggot?

On my phhone...i dont proofread for racist scum like you

Nope!

The video definitively established that Slager killed the victim who was no threat to him at all.
It doesn't prove that he wasn't a threat to anyone else, though.

On mine also, the scum is you asswipe.

On mine also, the scum is you asswipe.
Yeah? Shiws....i dont care about you, racist. Go fuvk one of the mids....they like licking racist ass

Forum List

Back