YES!!!! North Charleston Murderer Officer Slager INDICTED

I agree that the jury ends up making the call given all the evidence but there is no police protocol that justifies shooting an unarmed person who is running away.
If the perp is carrying a weapon that he had already discharged he can be shot while running away for sure.

Except that he wasn't carrying anything. Slager picked up the taser and dropped it next to the body to cover up his illegal shooting.
Or so it appears. There is likely way more to this. I'll wait for evidence at trial.
The only thing definitively established is that the perp is a criminal who resisted arrest and ran from the police. Beyond that, it's still up in the air.

Nope!

The video definitively established that Slager killed the victim who was no threat to him at all.
It doesn't prove that he wasn't a threat to anyone else, though.
Right, because we all saw the numerous people standing around within arms reach of him doing harm...

He is a teaper....hewas thinking he is anoce.tje.law and starting a race war. I bet this is not the first Negro he has killed in cold blood. Fucking racist teapers are destrpying America. They justify pedophiles and murderers

As always, you're a lying racist pile of shit.

Sober up, fuckwad.

I didn't say you did idiot. I just said it is wrong. One of your retarded commie lib lovers brought mine up.
And i am sure yyour ravist usmb budfies banned the person who broke the rules while they allow racists loke you to getcaway with breaking the rules. The first sign this is a hate site. Go cry to dtmb...he might suck you ofg
Still can't spell can you retarded faggot?
On my phhone...i dont proofread for racist scum like you
On mine also, the scum is you asswipe.
Yeah? Shiws....i dont care about you, racist. Go fuvk one of the mids....they like licking racist ass
Uneducated thug.

I agree that the jury ends up making the call given all the evidence but there is no police protocol that justifies shooting an unarmed person who is running away.
If the perp is carrying a weapon that he had already discharged he can be shot while running away for sure.

Except that he wasn't carrying anything. Slager picked up the taser and dropped it next to the body to cover up his illegal shooting.
Or so it appears. There is likely way more to this. I'll wait for evidence at trial.
The only thing definitively established is that the perp is a criminal who resisted arrest and ran from the police. Beyond that, it's still up in the air.

Nope!

The video definitively established that Slager killed the victim who was no threat to him at all.
It doesn't prove that he wasn't a threat to anyone else, though.

Now you are just grasping at straws.

He is a teaper....hewas thinking he is anoce.tje.law and starting a race war. I bet this is not the first Negro he has killed in cold blood. Fucking racist teapers are destrpying America. They justify pedophiles and murderers

As always, you're a lying racist pile of shit.

Sober up, fuckwad.
He is a raxist teaper...gonna get buttfucked in jail. That makes you hirny....doesn't it?

And i am sure yyour ravist usmb budfies banned the person who broke the rules while they allow racists loke you to getcaway with breaking the rules. The first sign this is a hate site. Go cry to dtmb...he might suck you ofg
Yeah? Shiws....i dont care about you, racist. Go fuvk one of the mids....they like licking racist ass
Uneducated thug.
Guaranteed...i am far more educated and suxcessful than you....and i don't have racists helping me out like you do.

He was probably thinking about how its all Obamas fault his first instinct was to shoot an unarmed old black dude

My guess? His brain went into panic and he lost the fight for the arrest. Lost his cool. Made a criminal decision. Maybe. He was shot w his taser that Scott had. Still a bad shoot imo.

You, however, have never done a dangerous thing in your life. So you wouldnt know the feeling of stress during a conflict.

Have you read his police report? Compare it to the video. There was WAY more than an 'in the moment' decision. He lied his ass off to cover up a criminal homicide. And if you watch the video, it looks like he drops the taser next to the man's body.

Yeah, he went into panic mode then tried to cover it up and the officer next to him never corrected to story.

If the suspect were running toward him, I could see some plausible sense of danger. But running away? That's a guy whose 'kill it' threshold is way to hair trigger to ever be a cop.
The guy had been a cop for a long time. That's what makes this one not as clear as it looks. If he was trigger happy that probably would have manifested itself a long time ago.
It's also just as easy to speculate that he thought the culprit was running off with his taser that he had just used on the cop suggesting the culprit is capable and willing to use it on someone else, making the shooting justifiable. But I admit I don't know.
Unlike cop haters, I'll wait for the evidence.

So in your opinion, anybody who thinks there is a possibility the cop might be wrong is a cop hater. Is that right?

My guess? His brain went into panic and he lost the fight for the arrest. Lost his cool. Made a criminal decision. Maybe. He was shot w his taser that Scott had. Still a bad shoot imo.

You, however, have never done a dangerous thing in your life. So you wouldnt know the feeling of stress during a conflict.

Have you read his police report? Compare it to the video. There was WAY more than an 'in the moment' decision. He lied his ass off to cover up a criminal homicide. And if you watch the video, it looks like he drops the taser next to the man's body.

Yeah, he went into panic mode then tried to cover it up and the officer next to him never corrected to story.

If the suspect were running toward him, I could see some plausible sense of danger. But running away? That's a guy whose 'kill it' threshold is way to hair trigger to ever be a cop.
The guy had been a cop for a long time. That's what makes this one not as clear as it looks. If he was trigger happy that probably would have manifested itself a long time ago.
It's also just as easy to speculate that he thought the culprit was running off with his taser that he had just used on the cop suggesting the culprit is capable and willing to use it on someone else, making the shooting justifiable. But I admit I don't know.

So in your opinion, anybody who thinks there is a possibility the cop might be wrong is a cop hater. Is that right?
No....his opinion is that any dead negro is a good negro. He us a teaper....a racist Pos

No....his opinion is that any dead negro is a good negro. He us a teaper....a racist Pos

Of course he is. He likes to spout crap here, so he can pretend he is something other than the pathetic sniveling weasel that we all know he is in real life.

I read that earlier this morning and was very happy to see this murderer might face justice for his crime.

I hope that he's found guilty and put in prison for life without parole.
What if he's not guilty?

Shooting an unarmed fleeing person in the back is not an acceptable use of deadly force.
There may be a question of whether the cop knew he was unarmed. He apparently shot the cop with his own taser and if the cop thought he was still in possession of it then the entire scenario changes. I'm waiting for evidence in trial.

Slager's report is at odds with his actions recorded on the video ergo he was lying. The only question is the extent of his lying.

I have no doubt whatsoever that his report was written to make himself appear to be a "victim acting in self defense".
The video is partial and may be edited. We don't know. Let's see what comes up in trial.

The videos are long enough to see him pull Scott over in his squad car, then standing and talking to him when he turns and runs, shooting him in the fucking back, THEN moving the taser to the side of Scott's body to lie about what happened.

Sorry, he was arrested immediately and denied bail, if that means anything inside your empty head and partial azz.

Uneducated thug.
Guaranteed...i am far more educated and suxcessful than you....and i don't have racists helping me out like you do.
You are the bigger racist friggin uneducated retard.

You are an uneducated commie retard.

What if he's not guilty?

Shooting an unarmed fleeing person in the back is not an acceptable use of deadly force.
There may be a question of whether the cop knew he was unarmed. He apparently shot the cop with his own taser and if the cop thought he was still in possession of it then the entire scenario changes. I'm waiting for evidence in trial.

Slager's report is at odds with his actions recorded on the video ergo he was lying. The only question is the extent of his lying.

I have no doubt whatsoever that his report was written to make himself appear to be a "victim acting in self defense".
The video is partial and may be edited. We don't know. Let's see what comes up in trial.

The videos are long enough to see him pull Scott over in his squad car, then standing and talking to him when he turns and runs, shooting him in the fucking back, THEN moving the taser to the side of Scott's body to lie about what happened.

Sorry, he was arrested immediately and denied bail, if that means anything inside your empty head and partial azz.
See, I believe in waiting for evidence at trial instead of convicting people on a humbug like you do in your thread.
Again, the Eric Garner video should have taught the lesson to not jump to conclusions based on videos and especially partial and sporadic videos.

I still can't figure out where lefty agenda-ites get all of this evidence that no one else is privy to. So much so that they can convict anyone they wish on a whim.
I hope it turns out to be another overcharge and that he is acquitted due to that error. Just to piss off you Ox Bow idiot lefty sheeple bigots.

This isn't a court of law. Our opinions don't need the 'beyond a reasonable doubt' standard, as they carry no criminal penalty. I use the 'proponderance' standard personally when assessing a situation. And as far as a grand jury is concerned, they don't use a 'beyond a reasonable doubt' standard either when determine if charges will be filed
I'll take that as your admission of mob rule endorsement.

If our personal opinions carried the weight of criminal penalty, perhaps. But they don't. So there's no 'rule' in your 'mob rule' scenario. Just a bunch of non-authoritative opinions.
You have the shoe on the wrong foot.
It's the non-authoritative opinions that I'm arguing against. I'm insisting I don't know and I want to wait for evidence in trial and many others here are ready to convict now.

Translation: You eagerly await a batshit crazy excuse.

Forum List

Back