You almost hope Republicans win the Senate

The GOP already controls the Senate with their historic number of filibusters.
Suppose they did take over the Senate. Their only action will be trying to impeach Obama for, well, for. For "something". "Something" the American people don't want.
And what will their other policies be?
Health care? - We hate Obama.
Isis? - We hate Obama.
Jobs? - We need to continue to move the wealth of the nation from the middle class to the top 1% and hope they make jobs here and not in China. (we hope?)
Education? - We hate Obama. Besides, education makes people "liberal".
The environment? - It will take care of itself. Besides, we hate Obama.
I see the Democrats, out of ideas as usual, are working frantically to pump up their talking-points lies about Republicans instead of coming up with any actual truth.

1.) Republicans want to imeach Obama. (false)
2.) Their disapproval of Obamacare comes only from "hatred of Obama" (false), not from that fact that the scheme won't work.
3.) Republicans "hate education" (false)
4.) All othe objections Republicans have, come from "hating Obama" (false). Never mind that they have objected to most of these things since long before Obama ever showed up.

These desperate lies are all the Democrats have left. No ideas, no plans that have any hope of working, no facts, no integrity.

But it sure makes them feel good to recite these lies to each other, over and over. (true)
rdean said:
Republicans are 90% white, mostly Christian (not the good old fashioned kind, but the "let him die" kind that Jesus would hate), and are firmly anti science and anti education.

And it just keeps piling higher and deeper, as the Democrats fall farther and farther behind reality....

God I hope the Republican Party doesn't win the Senate, because that would put me in the position of having to vote Dem for President in 2016 regardless of candidate because I firmly believe that NEITHER party should control both houses of Congress AND the White House.

lYep, both have proven their incompetence, over and over.

The American idiot (like the OP) is just too dumb to understand that giving ultimate power to one party is dangerous

It was dangerous when it happened with Republicans. But the Democratic Party is a coalition Party. By it's very nature, it's lot's of different types of people working together.

Republicans are 90% white, mostly Christian (not the good old fashioned kind, but the "let him die" kind that Jesus would hate), and are firmly anti science and anti education. The only direction you can go with them is down.

So, your idea of a coalition is one that doesn't include the largest demographic in the country eh?

LOL you are a simpleton
The largest demographic in the country is the working class, republicans have nothing good to say about them and has no problem making their lot in life tougher for the sake of the only people republicans have any intention of helping out, the billionaires.

What do you think this administration is doing by putting money into wall street every month?

That is what really is helping out the billionaires.
Not a fan and there is no way that anyone can say that republicans would be doing anything different because they are just as much enslaved by the fed as democrats or anyone else. Seriously, if you think the bond buying frenzy by the Fed is up for discussion by any politician of any party then you have some terrible truths to confront.

The President is the one who picked this last Federal Reserve Chairwoman who has the same policy as the last one had.
He could have picked someone who was against this move.
I'm saying that both parties are for the billionaires.

I've never denied it, the only real difference is that the republicans have a much easier time convincing their followers that the interests of billionaires coincide with those of working people. Lately I have been less than enthusiastic with the democrats but I'll be damned if I will ever cast a vote for a republican until they publicly and verifiably quit letting the goddamned Koch brothers dictate policy.

We know from the last election that the Chinese and Russia funded US Chamber of Commerce gave to Republicans 10 to 1 over Democrats. If Democrats were the "party of billionaires", Republicans and Democrats would have been paid equally. It really is just that simple.

Suppose they did take over the Senate. Their only action will be trying to impeach Obama for, well, for. For "something". "Something" the American people don't want.
Isis? - We hate Obama.
Jobs? - We need to continue to move the wealth of the nation from the middle class to the top 1% and hope they make jobs here and not in China. (we hope?)
I see the Democrats, out of ideas as usual, are working frantically to pump up their talking-points lies about Republicans instead of coming up with any actual truth.

2.) Their disapproval of Obamacare comes only from "hatred of Obama" (false), not from that fact that the scheme won't work.
4.) All othe objections Republicans have, come from "hating Obama" (false). Never mind that they have objected to most of these things since long before Obama ever showed up.

These desperate lies are all the Democrats have left. No ideas, no plans that have any hope of working, no facts, no integrity.

But it sure makes them feel good to recite these lies to each other, over and over. (true)
rdean said:
Republicans are 90% white, mostly Christian (not the good old fashioned kind, but the "let him die" kind that Jesus would hate), and are firmly anti science and anti education.

And it just keeps piling higher and deeper, as the Democrats fall farther and farther behind reality....

What part is wrong? Make it good. I have statistics and facts on my side.

God I hope the Republican Party doesn't win the Senate, because that would put me in the position of having to vote Dem for President in 2016 regardless of candidate because I firmly believe that NEITHER party should control both houses of Congress AND the White House.

The American idiot (like the OP) is just too dumb to understand that giving ultimate power to one party is dangerous

It was dangerous when it happened with Republicans. But the Democratic Party is a coalition Party. By it's very nature, it's lot's of different types of people working together.

Republicans are 90% white, mostly Christian (not the good old fashioned kind, but the "let him die" kind that Jesus would hate), and are firmly anti science and anti education. The only direction you can go with them is down.

So, your idea of a coalition is one that doesn't include the largest demographic in the country eh?

LOL you are a simpleton
The largest demographic in the country is the working class, republicans have nothing good to say about them and has no problem making their lot in life tougher for the sake of the only people republicans have any intention of helping out, the billionaires.

What do you think this administration is doing by putting money into wall street every month?

Not a fan and there is no way that anyone can say that republicans would be doing anything different because they are just as much enslaved by the fed as democrats or anyone else. Seriously, if you think the bond buying frenzy by the Fed is up for discussion by any politician of any party then you have some terrible truths to confront.

The President is the one who picked this last Federal Reserve Chairwoman who has the same policy as the last one had.

I've never denied it, the only real difference is that the republicans have a much easier time convincing their followers that the interests of billionaires coincide with those of working people. Lately I have been less than enthusiastic with the democrats but I'll be damned if I will ever cast a vote for a republican until they publicly and verifiably quit letting the goddamned Koch brothers dictate policy.

The Koch brothers are Libertarians not Republicans.They just agree with a lot of the republicans policies and they are not dictating their policies.
The Koch brothers are a fountain of dark campaign cash for anyone who does what they want, there is not a single person in the tea party caucus that does not owe their souls to them.

Not all the tea party. Just the ones with the most money.
Dems do the same with George Soros.

Republican control of Congress could clearly turn out to be a disaster for the right.

Extremists in the House will send crazy, reckless, and irresponsible legislation to the Senate where responsible republican senators will have to join with democrats to kill the crazy, reckless, and irresponsible legislation from the House.

Consequently nothing will continue to get done and republicans will take the full blame in 2016 because they control Congress.

I think what you'll find, Clayton...is that realists in the House will rein in the "extremists" you obsess so much about and send bills to the Senate that cut needless regulations, cut waste in government, return more power to local governments rather than the Federal Government and create jobs by making us more competitive with the rest of the world.

The problem that Barack Obama will then face is either vetoing those bills (and being exposed as the "President of No") or learning how to craft political compromise (Something that he's absolutely clueless on so far!). To say it will be a painful two years for Barry is an understatement!

LOL you are a simpleton

The Koch brothers are Libertarians not Republicans.They just agree with a lot of the republicans policies and they are not dictating their policies.
link?

LOL you are a simpleton

We know from the last election that the Chinese and Russia funded US Chamber of Commerce gave to Republicans 10 to 1 over Democrats. If Democrats were the "party of billionaires", Republicans and Democrats would have been paid equally. It really is just that simple.

More dishonesty?

Heavy Hitters Top All-Time Donors 1989-2014 OpenSecrets

Look at the list liar man,it's pretty even in corporate donations.

If the GOP takes the Senate (if), it would be their chance to take two years to avoid crazy, self-destructive absolutism and build a solid case (via legislation that would most likely be vetoed) for their agenda with a clear, strong and positive vision of America.

Chances of that happening? Given their current proclivities, not terribly high.

It is not possible to be a conservative and have a positive vision of America. Every current policy and ideal is built on fear and loathing.
and you dont think there are Liberals who feel the same way?......
Fatalism runs deep in conservative politics. We can no longer build big projects or take care of festering domestic problems or help out some third-world shithole or welcome immigrants or do a lot of the other things that used to make the world see us as a well-intentioned force for good in the world because, all together now, we can't afford it. Need I mention that conservatives always think war and defense spending on any scale is affordable as long as one of their own beats the war drum?

Republicans do not do optimism these days, it's all about retreat from the high ideals that made America stop being insular and internally divided and become a real example of democracy done right. Liberals are looking around at all the conservatives with their heads in the sand wondering how they can twist such cowardice and apathy into patriotism.

Well here is just two example of how wrong you are,The proposed pipeline the Dems are holding back,natural gas development that the dems are holding back. Ya see where ya went way of your talking point track?
Wanting the federal gov. to run roughshod over the states on behalf of the petroleum industry is hardly an optimistic move by republicans.

So your trying to say the states are holing up progress? Well you would be right partly,New York a very much blue state has stopped gas drilling cold,and the piline is the whitehosue also ver blue.

So whats really your point? somehow its still the Repubs fault?

If the GOP takes the Senate (if), it would be their chance to take two years to avoid crazy, self-destructive absolutism and build a solid case (via legislation that would most likely be vetoed) for their agenda with a clear, strong and positive vision of America.

Chances of that happening? Given their current proclivities, not terribly high.

It is not possible to be a conservative and have a positive vision of America. Every current policy and ideal is built on fear and loathing.
and you dont think there are Liberals who feel the same way?......
Fatalism runs deep in conservative politics. We can no longer build big projects or take care of festering domestic problems or help out some third-world shithole or welcome immigrants or do a lot of the other things that used to make the world see us as a well-intentioned force for good in the world because, all together now, we can't afford it. Need I mention that conservatives always think war and defense spending on any scale is affordable as long as one of their own beats the war drum?

Republicans do not do optimism these days, it's all about retreat from the high ideals that made America stop being insular and internally divided and become a real example of democracy done right. Liberals are looking around at all the conservatives with their heads in the sand wondering how they can twist such cowardice and apathy into patriotism.

Well here is just two example of how wrong you are,The proposed pipeline the Dems are holding back,natural gas development that the dems are holding back. Ya see where ya went way of your talking point track?
Wanting the federal gov. to run roughshod over the states on behalf of the petroleum industry is hardly an optimistic move by republicans.

So your trying to say the states are holing up progress? Well you would be right partly,New York a very much blue state has stopped gas drilling cold,and the piline is the whitehosue also ver blue.

So whats really your point? somehow its still the Repubs fault?
The point is that republicans are lying sacks of shit when it comes to respecting the wishes of state governments. The entire holdup with the pipeline that's supposed to make gas cheap again (keep dreaming) is that the states where they want it to go do not want it there and the pressure is on the president to over-rule the governors and state legislatures.

Republican control of Congress could clearly turn out to be a disaster for the right.

Extremists in the House will send crazy, reckless, and irresponsible legislation to the Senate where responsible republican senators will have to join with democrats to kill the crazy, reckless, and irresponsible legislation from the House.

Consequently nothing will continue to get done and republicans will take the full blame in 2016 because they control Congress.

I think what you'll find, Clayton...is that realists in the House will rein in the "extremists" you obsess so much about and send bills to the Senate that cut needless regulations, cut waste in government, return more power to local governments rather than the Federal Government and create jobs by making us more competitive with the rest of the world.

The problem that Barack Obama will then face is either vetoing those bills (and being exposed as the "President of No") or learning how to craft political compromise (Something that he's absolutely clueless on so far!). To say it will be a painful two years for Barry is an understatement!

LOL you are a simpleton

link?

Political activities of the Koch brothers - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Isis? - We hate Obama.

rdean said:

What part is wrong? Make it good. I have statistics and facts on my side.
You wouldn't know a fact if it slapped you upside your hollow head.

You're a fool. Someday that will embarrass you enough to do something about it..

LOL you are a simpleton

More dishonesty?

@rdean why did you ignore this list? Oh, that's right.

LOL you are a simpleton

More dishonesty?

Umm, you do know that the foreign funded US Chamber of Commerce has modeled itself as a 501(c)(6) and doesn't have to disclose where it gets it's money from or how much it contributes to candidates? You know that right?

And this is from your own link:

We are working to revise this list to take into account the new realities of campaign finance created by the Citizens United decision, but as it currently stands, there are significant omissions.

See what you did. You went out to find a link that you kinda hoped it said what you hoped it would say and then cried "liar" without even knowing jack shit.

See what you did. You went out to find a link that you kinda hoped it said what you hoped it would say and then cried "liar" without even jack shit.

If they didn't have to report what they gave, then how would you know? Oh that's right, you're just making stuff up again.

RDean I've seen about 50 of your posts and all I can say is you would at any point make any effort to come across as ANYTHING other than a partisan loon, maybe I'd take you seriously, but as it is, I wouldn't trust you if you told me the sun was going to rise in the morning.

LOL you are a simpleton

More dishonesty?

Umm, you do know that the foreign funded US Chamber of Commerce has modeled itself as a 501(c)(6) and doesn't have to disclose where it gets it's money from or how much it contributes to candidates? You know that right?

And this is from your own link:

We are working to revise this list to take into account the new realities of campaign finance created by the Citizens United decision, but as it currently stands, there are significant omissions.

See what you did. You went out to find a link that you kinda hoped it said what you hoped it would say and then cried "liar" without even knowing jack shit.
How about obamashitforbrains disclose where his contributions in 08 came from? Idiot.

See what you did. You went out to find a link that you kinda hoped it said what you hoped it would say and then cried "liar" without even jack shit.

If they didn't have to report what they gave, then how would you know? Oh that's right, you're just making stuff up again.

RDean I've seen about 50 of your posts and all I can say is you would at any point make any effort to come across as ANYTHING other than a partisan loon, maybe I'd take you seriously, but as it is, I wouldn't trust you if you told me the sun was going to rise in the morning.

501(c)(6)

don't be stupid

Isis? - We hate Obama.

Republicans don't have any policies that anyone likes. Not even other Republicans. The problem there is that the GOP base, when their party's policies are explained, simply don't believe it. People who have never had health care are screaming "don't take away my health care". People working for minimum wage feel without the minimum wage law, their salaries will go up. These same people who are struggling to feed their families are screaming to cut food stamps. These same people who are working like dogs to provide something for their families are screaming don't tax billionaires because they earned it. Beside, they are the "job creators".

Everyone except Republicans knew when Bush Jr. became president, he would be a disaster. But he was so much worse than anyone could have imagined. That's what the GOP taking over the Senate will do. The only thing that unites them is "hate Obama".

It's like that guy from the video who couldn't name any Obama policy he liked. In fact, he couldn't name any Obama policy. And when asked about race, he said race had nothing to do with it. Only Obama is mulatto and he hates mulatto.

Or in Kentucky. Great example. They hate Obamacare. They said Obamacare should be like the wildly successful "Kynect". You know, what they renamed Obamacare in Kentucky?

With Republicans in control of the Senate, Obama can use executive action to do what needs to be done and Republicans will try to block everything and make the country hate their guts. That's the bottom line. Probably the only thing that will really suffer is passing Obama appointees. But they won't allow that to happen now. Besides, it only two more years. Let America see this disastrous GOP up close just before the next presidential elections.
Republicans taking the Senate this year might actually work out well for democrats come 2016.

After two years of republican Congressional partisanism, incompetence, and inaction, in conjunction with the larger voter turnout, democrats could win back control of the Senate and retain the WH.

A classic example of 'careful what you wish for.'
^ that

Forum List

Back