"You didn't get there on your own"

I also find it very stupid to live on the 10th floor of an apartment building with a parking garage a block away. Fresh air every day here.

A lesson in irony​

The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and food stamps ever.

Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals."

Their stated reason for the policy is because the animals will grow dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves.

This ends today's lesson​

268754_458452250855864_353259837_n.jpg

A lesson in irony​

The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and food stamps ever.

Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals."

Their stated reason for the policy is because the animals will grow dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves.

Outa rep.

When I get some more...it's coming your way.

This is a classic.

Thank you for illustrating how government has unconstitutionally invaded every sector of our lives. Sort of backfired on you, uh stupid?

A few things you fail to realize (liberals always do fail to realize just about everything):

1.) The road has nothing to do with anything. For one, I drive on dirt roads all the time. We don't need paved roads to be successful. It's just a desperate attempt by liberals to justify marxism and confiscate the wealth that others earned.

2.) Roads are created and repaired by local taxes. The issues Obama discusses are FEDERAL issues. Obama is the President, ie he has ZERO authority/power with regards to roads. Epic liberal fail!

3.) "Reliable Government Electricity" - LMAO!!! Typical liberal, lives with his head burried in the sand, listening only to marxist radicals. Nearly every day I see stories about people who have been without power for weeks.

4.) Fire department is paid for by local taxes (just like the roads). Obama is responsible for FEDERAL government only. Epic liberal fail

5.) Fair access to radio waves?!?!? And government is responsible for that how? What is your definition of "fair"? Last time I checked, people had to pay for that themselves, and those that couldn't afford it, didn't have it. That's kind of the opposite definition of a marxists definition of "fair".

6. Ports for trade/imports?!?! Really?!?!? Really? Last time I checked, boats were bringing in cocaine by the billions, and not exactly using ports and legal channels. Any shore will do to bring in products... :lol:

7. How exactly do "driving standards" help an entrepreneur build his business? LMAO! Fucking liberal tools....

Thank you for illustrating how government has unconstitutionally invaded every sector of our lives. Sort of backfired on you, uh stupid?

A few things you fail to realize (liberals always do fail to realize just about everything):

1.) The road has nothing to do with anything. For one, I drive on dirt roads all the time. We don't need paved roads to be successful. It's just a desperate attempt by liberals to justify marxism and confiscate the wealth that others earned.

2.) Roads are created and repaired by local taxes. The issues Obama discusses are FEDERAL issues. Obama is the President, ie he has ZERO authority/power with regards to roads. Epic liberal fail!

3.) "Reliable Government Electricity" - LMAO!!! Typical liberal, lives with his head burried in the sand, listening only to marxist radicals. Nearly every day I see stories about people who have been without power for weeks.

4.) Fire department is paid for by local taxes (just like the roads). Obama is responsible for FEDERAL government only. Epic liberal fail

5.) Fair access to radio waves?!?!? And government is responsible for that how? What is your definition of "fair"? Last time I checked, people had to pay for that themselves, and those that couldn't afford it, didn't have it. That's kind of the opposite definition of a marxists definition of "fair".

6. Ports for trade/imports?!?! Really?!?!? Really? Last time I checked, boats were bringing in cocaine by the billions, and not exactly using ports and legal channels. Any shore will do to bring in products... :lol:

7. How exactly do "driving standards" help an entrepreneur build his business? LMAO! Fucking liberal tools....

So true.

What is becoming more and more clear is that Obama didn't mean "you didn't build that...".

He means "you can't build that...." which is total and utter bulls**t.

My cat died after a long illness a couple months ago. The wife won't let me have another one, too much fur floating around the house. If you're looking for free meals every day, nice temperature controlled environment without charge, your own bathroom, all medical expenses at no charge and some quiet time feel free to apply as my new pet.

My cat died after a long illness a couple months ago. The wife won't let me have another one, too much fur floating around the house. If you're looking for free meals every day, nice temperature controlled environment without charge, your own bathroom, all medical expenses at no charge and some quiet time feel free to apply as my new pet.

That's the goal. We are all to be pets, with the government as the owner.

what remains interesting to me is that Obama hasn't proposed a way to pay all the people, living and dead, who helped Phelps. It seems the real plan is, they helped, and so Phelps owes more to Barry to spend on whomever he sees fit, i.e., welfare recipients but not the people who really helped.

He's a creepy lying fraud, actually!!

No your dad just happened to slip on the government provided banana peel and have his cock fall into your mothers vagina by accident....

Thank God for government - if it wasn't for them we wouldn't exist as a species.

A lesson in irony​

This really IS a great lesson on how the conservative mind thinks. This 'lesson' boldly states is the very core of conservatism.

Q: What is conservatism?
A: Conservatism is the domination of society by an aristocracy.

Q: What is wrong with conservatism?
A: Conservatism is incompatible with democracy, prosperity, and civilization in general. It is a destructive system of inequality and prejudice that is founded on deception and has no place in the modern world.

1 The Main Arguments of Conservatism

From the pharaohs of ancient Egypt to the self-regarding thugs of ancient Rome to the glorified warlords of medieval and absolutist Europe, in nearly every urbanized society throughout human history, there have been people who have tried to constitute themselves as an aristocracy. These people and their allies are the conservatives.

The tactics of conservatism vary widely by place and time. But the most central feature of conservatism is deference: a psychologically internalized attitude on the part of the common people that the aristocracy are better people than they are. Modern-day liberals often theorize that conservatives use "social issues" as a way to mask economic objectives, but this is almost backward: the true goal of conservatism is to establish an aristocracy, which is a social and psychological condition of inequality. Economic inequality and regressive taxation, while certainly welcomed by the aristocracy, are best understood as a means to their actual goal, which is simply to be aristocrats. More generally, it is crucial to conservatism that the people must literally love the order that dominates them.

Peasants-for-Plutocracy-by-Michael-Dal-Cerro505x379.jpg

Last edited:
A lesson in irony​

This ends today's lesson

This really IS a great lesson on how the conservative mind thinks. This 'lesson' boldly states is the very core of conservatism.

Q: What is conservatism?
A: Conservatism is the domination of society by an aristocracy.

Q: What is wrong with conservatism?
A: Conservatism is incompatible with democracy, prosperity, and civilization in general. It is a destructive system of inequality and prejudice that is founded on deception and has no place in the modern world.

1 The Main Arguments of Conservatism

From the pharaohs of ancient Egypt to the self-regarding thugs of ancient Rome to the glorified warlords of medieval and absolutist Europe, in nearly every urbanized society throughout human history, there have been people who have tried to constitute themselves as an aristocracy. These people and their allies are the conservatives.

The tactics of conservatism vary widely by place and time. But the most central feature of conservatism is deference: a psychologically internalized attitude on the part of the common people that the aristocracy are better people than they are. Modern-day liberals often theorize that conservatives use "social issues" as a way to mask economic objectives, but this is almost backward: the true goal of conservatism is to establish an aristocracy, which is a social and psychological condition of inequality. Economic inequality and regressive taxation, while certainly welcomed by the aristocracy, are best understood as a means to their actual goal, which is simply to be aristocrats. More generally, it is crucial to conservatism that the people must literally love the order that dominates them.

Peasants-for-Plutocracy-by-Michael-Dal-Cerro505x379.jpg

Says the guy who worships Castro and Stalin

Forum List

Back