"You didn't get there on your own"

these are fast becoming not just the stupidest comments (not picking on you personally, pretty much all of you rightwingers have entirely and completely lost your minds) in history, but if we allowed these lower middle class white bagger bigots to run things, the country would be done very very quickly...

It is being dismantled now, and getting these dumb baggers to believe this garbage is why we are always fighting each other, well that and they hate people that dont look exactly like them...

I don't want anyone to even try and explain to this idiot how stupid he sounds.

I want him to be heard loud and clear. THIS IS YOUR OBAMA SUPPORTER!

This is what Obama wants in voters!

Remember this in November and vote!

Government is wasteful, bloated, a grade A clusterfuck.

Government specializes in dumping billions and trillions down a rat hole.

Venture Capitalists lend, invest, make the tough decisions, provide direction. Without them most of our economy wouldn't exist.

But Obama wants his supporters to think government is the reason for success.

It's sad, because control economies like we have in Western Europe, never work.

There is no government out there that can provide for everyone. But business can, because if there is a market for it, and they know they can make money, they will go after that market.

Oh god, this is great entertainment, reading these idiots.

I wonder if there is a reality tv show in this, maybe a camera crew follows an adult, i.e. liberal, as he or she goes to known bagger areas and asks them questions, the answers would be hysterical...

hmmm

I dont know if I have time, overseeing 52 employees does take a little bit of my time, but hell, I would rather be in show biz anyway!

Please don't feed the troll!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

R E L A X

I can tell a nervous response when I read one, I have told you before, we have had a meeting, we are going to let the bagger racist haters stay here after we take over everything...so relax...its gonna be ok...

I don't want anyone to even try and explain to this idiot how stupid he sounds.

I want him to be heard loud and clear. THIS IS YOUR OBAMA SUPPORTER!

This is what Obama wants in voters!

Remember this in November and vote!

Venture Capitalists lend, invest, make the tough decisions, provide direction. Without them most of our economy wouldn't exist.

There is no government out there that can provide for everyone. But business can, because if there is a market for it, and they know they can make money, they will go after that market.

I dont know for sure what Obama wants, but I want to TAX you out of existence :lol:

Tell me the last time that a Union started a company and generated profits so they could hire workers, never happenede. Tell me the last time Obama started a company that made a profit so he would hire workers. Obama is a loser and has been and now that the truth is out he ain't doing so well. By By Obama in 2012.

Tell me the last time that a Union started a company and generated profits so they could hire workers, never happenede. Tell me the last time Obama started a company that made a profit so he would hire workers. Obama is a loser and has been and now that the truth is out he ain't doing so well. By By Obama in 2012.

another bigot racist moron....

well, thanks to liberal sciency types you can post on the internet too :clap2:

Good point. How come we never hear the sheep saying that unions profit off of the dues they force members to pay?

How did the people get there to do the code upgrades? Pretty sure they drove on roads. Where did they get the education to qualify for the knowledge to do the upgrades? You couldn't just do it yourself, you had to hire someone. Where did the materials come from? Did they come on roads? etc.

No. You are NOT an island.

You act like they didn't pay for any of these goods, services, or employees!

Where do you think businesses get these things. The government just gives them to businesses for free?

I swear, I think you believe that!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No they think "society" is responsible for everything.

I don't think she thinks. She just emotes.

Who else can be stupid enough to bring up the interstate, and not know the interstate came 50 years after the invention of the automobile.

I swear they "think" that concrete, black top, tar, paint, all that stuff needed for roads, comes from the government.

They don't know it's private industry that provides that.

It's no different than WWII. THE GOVERNMENT did not make war planes, ships, guns, bullets, bombs. PRIVATE INDUSTRY MADE THEM. The government paid for them, but private industry MADE THEM.

The government makes NOTHING. They just don't get that.

boy, you bigot baggers ought to rethink posting at all anymore, every single word you say is either completely ignorant or just an outright lie

or, is it possible you have no clue how this nation was built, when, etc. ?

i guess it is possible

Hey IDIOT LIBS.

You given up on the idea on talking abouit the interstate?

You learned the interstate came approximately 50 YEARS AFTER the car?

I knew this, and it happened before I was born.

What is your idiot excuse!

Actually, the primary incentive for the interstate highway system was national defense. Ike came back from Germany after WWII and saw how effective the autobahn was in moving men and materials

In 1950s America, it was not a question of if there would be a nuclear attack, but when. We needed a way to rapidly move evacuees, troops and supplies to affected areas. The interstate highway system was the key

I wonder if there is a reality tv show in this, maybe a camera crew follows an adult, i.e. liberal, as he or she goes to known bagger areas and asks them questions, the answers would be hysterical...

hmmm

I dont know if I have time, overseeing 52 employees does take a little bit of my time, but hell, I would rather be in show biz anyway!

R E L A X

I can tell a nervous response when I read one, I have told you before, we have had a meeting, we are going to let the bagger racist haters stay here after we take over everything...so relax...its gonna be ok...
We meaning you and the other swine?

Once you take over everything who's gonna bail you out when you run out of cash???

I gather anarchy is the next step.

THIS is a great insight into the liberal non mind.

They think freedom means chaos!

We have to be CONTROLLED FOR OUR OWN GOOD!

ANY TIME you hear a lib talk about freedom (unless it about himself).

I mean if it's about himself, freedom is fine, BUT FOR ANYONE ELSE, ESPECIALLY PEOPLE THAT DISAGREE WITH THE LIBERAL! Why the horror! :eek:

You can't let those people be free! Do what they want! Decide for themselves! Why, it would be utter chaos.

That is what liberals really think. It's indicative of their ignorance and their paranoia.

Is Conz still pretending to be rich?

Considering the fact that he's shown himself to have the same IQ as your average houseplant, I'm finding that VERY hard to believe.

Why these idiots think they can come onto an internet chat board and declare themselves to be something that they obviously aren't and not get ridiculed for it is beyond me. Yet they do...over and over again...

hmmm

R E L A X

I dont know for sure what Obama wants, but I want to TAX you out of existence :lol:

i'm going to go out on a limb and guess none of the whiners make over $250,000... in fact, i'm going to guess they don't come close.

but they do whine beautifully... in harmony even...

i also wonder how many of the whiners had government backed student loans, collect social security, have declared bankruptcy, get medicaid or medicare... drive on our roads; use public sewage, water.... courts, licensing agencies... or have their funds in banks where that money is federally protected... unlike 1930...

but they're independent, donchaknow...

another bigot racist moron....

well, thanks to liberal sciency types you can post on the internet too :clap2:

I guess this idiot doesn't know it was the military that started the internet.

He really thinks Al Gore did it!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back