"You have humiliated us"

You can't change the fact that Brennan lied when he said that congress wasn't being surveilled.
True, but I also recommend that this doesn't necessarily meet the standards of perjury, given he was protecting classified as information and an ongoing investigation. This is why he will not be indicted for perjury.

Come on, this isn't rocket surgery.

Clapper is never going to be indicted for perjury. Dang you Trumpkins are dense.
They are a protected class in the pit of the swamp...............He clearly lied under oath........it's recorded...........poor thing has been humiliated.............now works at CNN as a reward.

You see a hero...........even though he's a LIAR............

I see a TRAITOR................

Now go the victim somewhere else...........they are NOT VICTIMS
There is literally NOTHING he can do that will convince his cult followers that he is corrupt and evil.
Are you ready to admit like Fort that he lied under oath.............hmmm
Right after you admit the moron president isn't fit for office
That's not gonna happen............that's a matter of opinion...........that he lied is a FACT JACK.
It's an opinion he took shit from Putin Let him attack our elections without at least telling him if it doesn't stop there will be severe penalties to pay ? Is trump our president a low life, yellow 5 deferment , coward ?? The answer is yes and he's all yours Good on you Maybe he can fool you but not people whose brains work

hasjamesclapper_facebook.png
Clapper is never going to be indicted for perjury. Dang you Trumpkins are dense.
They are a protected class in the pit of the swamp...............He clearly lied under oath........it's recorded...........poor thing has been humiliated.............now works at CNN as a reward.

There is literally NOTHING he can do that will convince his cult followers that he is corrupt and evil.
That has NOTHING to do with why he lost his clearance. The President said,
In an interview Wednesday, Mr. Trump cited Mr. Brennan as among those he held responsible for the investigation, which also is looking into whether there was collusion between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin. Mr. Trump has denied collusion, and Russia has denied interfering.

Mr. Brennan was director of the Central Intelligence Agency in the Democratic administration of former President Obama and one of those who presented evidence to Mr. Trump shortly before his inauguration that Russia had interfered in the 2016 election.

“I call it the rigged witch hunt, [it] is a sham,” Mr. Trump said in an interview. “And these people led it!”

He added: “So I think it’s something that had to be done.”

Trump Revokes Ex-CIA Director John Brennan’s Security Clearance

I would suggest you frame your posts in a non snotty way then, and I would be happy to respond differently. It is easy to see what a person has posted with the search function rather than assuming something. I outlined it in post 54 and much more in post 689.

What you think about my posts, how to use the search function, and whether or not I give damn about what you may or may not be happy to do, is not the topic of the thread and doesn't answer my question, unless you somehow think it is my responsibility to look up whatever you may have posted a thread the staff decided to combine for some reason. I understand you may be busy. Too busy to answer the question, but not too busy to be a snot regarding your opinion of the President, point made, and I won't waste my time asking you anything again.
If you make assertions without bothering to read the thread it is not my responsibility to repeat what I already said in that thread, particularly when your post was snarky to begin with and assumed something that wasn’t there.

Do you still think the security clearance issue is nothing more than because the president did it? Should every single security clearance be revoked if they are no longer in that position or only those of the president’s poltical critics and enemies?

That has NOTHING to do with why he lost his clearance. The President said,
In an interview Wednesday, Mr. Trump cited Mr. Brennan as among those he held responsible for the investigation, which also is looking into whether there was collusion between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin. Mr. Trump has denied collusion, and Russia has denied interfering.

Mr. Brennan was director of the Central Intelligence Agency in the Democratic administration of former President Obama and one of those who presented evidence to Mr. Trump shortly before his inauguration that Russia had interfered in the 2016 election.

“I call it the rigged witch hunt, [it] is a sham,” Mr. Trump said in an interview. “And these people led it!”

He added: “So I think it’s something that had to be done.”

Trump Revokes Ex-CIA Director John Brennan’s Security Clearance
Collusion for trump, treason ,comes to mind

I would suggest you frame your posts in a non snotty way then, and I would be happy to respond differently. It is easy to see what a person has posted with the search function rather than assuming something. I outlined it in post 54 and much more in post 689.

What you think about my posts, how to use the search function, and whether or not I give damn about what you may or may not be happy to do, is not the topic of the thread and doesn't answer my question, unless you somehow think it is my responsibility to look up whatever you may have posted a thread the staff decided to combine for some reason. I understand you may be busy. Too busy to answer the question, but not too busy to be a snot regarding your opinion of the President, point made, and I won't waste my time asking you anything again.
If you make assertions without bothering to read the thread it is not my responsibility to repeat what I already said in that thread, particularly when your post was snarky to begin with and assumed something that wasn’t there.

Do you still think the security clearance issue is nothing more than because the president did it? Should every single security clearance be revoked if they are no longer in that position or only those of the president’s poltical critics and enemies?
A question to be answered is what about our young wanting to join the intel service ? Are they supposed to keep their mouths shut or else have their clearances taken away Must they all swear to being Republican and loyal to the president and not the people??

You see whatever the Trump strategists tell you to see. But clapper will not be indicted for perjury, as there is more to perjury than telling untruth under oath. So enjoy your flailing and crybabying...you seem to love it so...because it ain't happenin'....
The Congressional hearings prove it.

Now get the fuck back on your side of the line ........the side with the LIARS..........and BS artist.
Nothing "proves" it. That is why this will never be more than a whiny talking point, weepingly parroted by Trumpkins like you.

Traitor, lying won't change reality.

{
Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., who asked the question, rehashed the controversy in a statement Thursday, saying Clapper had presided over a “deception spree regarding mass surveillance” and that Clapper's office had been given the question in advance and then was asked, without success, to correct the record after the hearing.

“Regardless of what was going through the director’s head when he testified, failing to correct the record was a deliberate decision to lie to the American people about what their government was doing,” Wyden said.
}

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...esume-calls-for-james-clapper-perjury-charges

Now everyone here knows that you're a shameless fucking liar, but what do you think your absurd lies will accomplish, traitor?
Gee, thanks for googling for an opinion that agrees with yours and vomiting it here. I get a chuckle out of when apoplectic fools assert something with 100% confidence, then furiously Google for information they never saw and then present it as the reason they have believed something all along.

I know you have no idea what I just said.

Opinion?

That is a democrat Senator.

Clapper perjured himself. Because he is a Communist he is above the law.

The law is nothing more than a club to beat the serfs into submission.

There are opinions, and informed opinions. In my informed opinion, calling Mr. Clapper that, "he is a Communist he is above the law" is only an opinion; if it was informed it would have provided the evidence to make the claim both substantive and likely.

Opinion?

...stating his opinion. Itseems his opinion has no more traction than yours, crybaby.

You can't change the fact that Brennan lied when he said that congress wasn't being surveilled. He spied on the Senate Intelligence Committee, he spied on the Media, those are all cause for dismissal and being stripped of his clearance.

Brennan did all of those things but he didn’t do them under Trump’s watch, and he was censured and appropriately punished at the time. But that isn’t the reason Trump is cancelling his security clearance.

Trump is cancelling the security clearances of those who criticize him, in violation of their First Amendment rights. The federal government cannot punish, censure, or arrest its critics. Their right to speak and criticize Trump free from punishment and harassment from the government is immutable.

Right wingers went bat shit crazy when Obama tried to legally shut down reporters, and rightfully so. What Trump is doing, is much more egregious and illegal.

Now get the fuck back on your side of the line ........the side with the LIARS..........and BS artist.
Nothing "proves" it. That is why this will never be more than a whiny talking point, weepingly parroted by Trumpkins like you.

{
Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., who asked the question, rehashed the controversy in a statement Thursday, saying Clapper had presided over a “deception spree regarding mass surveillance” and that Clapper's office had been given the question in advance and then was asked, without success, to correct the record after the hearing.

“Regardless of what was going through the director’s head when he testified, failing to correct the record was a deliberate decision to lie to the American people about what their government was doing,” Wyden said.
}

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...esume-calls-for-james-clapper-perjury-charges

Now everyone here knows that you're a shameless fucking liar, but what do you think your absurd lies will accomplish, traitor?
Gee, thanks for googling for an opinion that agrees with yours and vomiting it here. I get a chuckle out of when apoplectic fools assert something with 100% confidence, then furiously Google for information they never saw and then present it as the reason they have believed something all along.

Opinion?

There are opinions, and informed opinions. In my informed opinion, calling Mr. Clapper that, "he is a Communist he is above the law" is only an opinion; if it was informed it would have provided the evidence to make the claim both substantive and likely.

You are a far left drone, you are never informed on reality, just far left religious dogma.

Opinion?

...stating his opinion. Itseems his opinion has no more traction than yours, crybaby.

You can't change the fact that Brennan lied when he said that congress wasn't being surveilled. He spied on the Senate Intelligence Committee, he spied on the Media, those are all cause for dismissal and being stripped of his clearance.

Brennan did all of those things but he didn’t do them under Trump’s watch, and he was censured and appropriately punished at the time. But that isn’t the reason Trump is cancelling his security clearance.

Trump is cancelling the security clearances of those who criticize him, in violation of their First Amendment rights. The federal government cannot punish, censure, or arrest its critics. Their right to speak and criticize Trump free from punishment and harassment from the government is immutable.

Right wingers went bat shit crazy when Obama tried to legally shut down reporters, and rightfully so. What Trump is doing, is much more egregious and illegal.

Show where Obama punished their own?

{

}

Opinion?

Can I give my opinion that Trump is a vile bully unfit for office ?? I'd like to make it informed but haven't the time or inclination to do so

It is true that Trump embarrasses us all. He is a global laughingstock and alienates our allies, while embracing kleptocrats and despots.

How does one secure a clearance when shit has hit the fan at 0300, and there is a call for all hands on deck?
/——/ When I retired I had to give up my id badge that let me in the office and my access to the server was yanked. Should I have kept them? I served the company well.

I would guess if the shit has hit the fan at 0300 the all hands on deck call would be going out to current members of the military and intelligence community not retired and former ones.

Your guess is wrong. See the post above.

The above is an opinion not a fact learn the difference. If you are going to use former and retired people you use them to avoid the shit hitting the fan call not after it's hit it

There are opinions and there are informed opinions.

Do you agree with this statement?
Depends on what is the motive behind the statement. I don't believe these people need a security clearance after they leave doesn't matter who the President is revoking them many of the people critical of it now would have had a very different take on this if Obama had done it as would many of the people who are supporting Trump on this when partisan politics is the driving force behind an opinion I don't consider that an informed opinion.

You're wrong, and the reason has been posted on the USMB and in the media over and over again. Of course Fox News, the Limbaugh/Hannity Axis has not posted what is self evident - historical knowledge.

Like the old TV show: 'Branded,' first Trump ought to punch him straight in the face knocking him on his ass, rip his stripes and medals off his uniform, then cancel his military pension. Then he can stop his clearance.
Why?

"Why?" The President is the Commander In Chief. He is like the CEO of your company. You have a problem with your boss, you maybe take it to him behind closed doors but you don't trash talk him before the entire world. That would get your ass CANNED in any job on the planet! All this jackal did was weaken the country he was supposed to serve. Disgraceful.

No. He is absolutely not like a CEO. And wait...are you saying Brennan is working for Trump? Or ever did?

Loyalty to Trump and loyalty to the country are two different things.

You guys pretend to glorify Trump for telling it like it is. Brennan told it like it is. Guess you don’t like that.

Brennan has lied about spying on Congress to the public and the media. And WORSE he marketed the phony as shit Hillary/Russian document to the public 2 weeks before the election as an official "intel document". His role in that will be proved to be seditious in short order. "Telling it like it is" my ass.. He can rant all he wants. Only reason he's on TV daily is because his ass is gonna get put into interrogation soon.

I love the way you on Left now LOVE the CIA operating domestically in the USA. You hypocrites have come a LONG way since you ENDED Domestic American spying and pranking by the Intel agencies in the 70s. Now they are your friendly political pitbull..

I love how you Little Trumpsters almost ejaculate accusing anyone who highlights Trump’s incompetence and dishonesty, but completely ignore Trump verified pathological lies.
You have zero credibility and live in the land of hypocrisy.
You are a liar.

In this thread alone MULTIPLE links to reports, articles, and laws themselves proving Brennan broke laws on multiple occasions, proving he was forced to apologize to Congress on the floor of Congress, that he betrayed his nation and the government he worked for has been presented.

Claiming this is not the case is easily proven wrong by just looking back through this thread.

You Trump-hating snowflakes rant, rave, insult, name call, and flat out LIE as you just died because you can't debate honestly, based on facts.

You have to spin and lie because, like Mueller and the Democrats, you have NO EVIDENCE of any crime of Illegal collusion between the President and the Russians, who began interfering in 2014 with Obama being fully aware of it yet doing nothing about it.

You have no actual evidence because there never was any evidence...because the crime never occurred.

Oh, there is lots of evidence of obstruction, perjury, illegal surveillance, sedition, collusion, conspiracy, and even treason. The problem the Democrats have is that all that evidence points to Democrats, not Trump.

So, we're back to the fact that this thread is filled with 'evidence' that you just lied your ads off by claiming there is no credibility in those defending Trump from the conspiracy and treason going on.

Just because you don't like or want to accept the evidence presented to you is no one else's problem but your own.

Opinion?

Obama didn’t staff the White House with crooks, criminals and conmen. He vetted his employees and pulled nominations who didn’t pass muster.

Nobody on his staff stole from the people or were arrested. That wasn’t because they were “protected”, it’s because they weren’t dishonest.

Criticism of Trump will not be tolerated.
My god. He has been criticized no matter what he has done. Or what Melania has done. Sends his yearly paycheck to help fix military hospitals and cemetaries.....Melania wishing a happy mothers day...it doesn't matter what he does he is STILL ATTACKED. Yet you cry that nobody can supposedly berate him when it HAPPENS CONSTANTLY???? Really?????
Melania doesnt deserve it. Trump, by his actions does. Look at how Clinton and Obama were demonized :dunno:

Did Obama use his power to retaliate like this?
Obama and Clinton did NOT get the bullshit that Trump is getting. Yes, they got snickered at and poked now and then, but not at this level that Trump is getting. Trumps actions are of a regular guy mouthing back at those who mouth off at him. He is an In Yer Face kinda guy..which is EXACTLY why he was voted in. What you saw/see, is what you get. And the more he is bashed and harangued, the more people want him to stay exactly where he is while continuing to thumb his nose at everyone else. And, those doing the bashing look much MUCH worse than he does. Trump is not dividing this nation. The LOSERS of the one that ran against him are the ones dividing it.
And thats a fact. Period.
No, Donald Trump is not just a regular guy. He is President of the United States, who represents the people of a great nation, who commands the most powerful military on earth, a role model, and a world leader.

The president simply can not be a "In Yer Face kinda guy", the bartender who makes outrageous statements today and says the opposite tomorrow, the crazy neighbor who supports conspiracy theories and your beer drinking buddy who says whatever racist, mean-spirited comments that might come into his head and then denies it. We expect more than that from a president. Donald Trump is getting exactly what he deserves from an "In Yer Face kind of media".

Opinion?

Obama didn’t staff the White House with crooks, criminals and conmen. He vetted his employees and pulled nominations who didn’t pass muster.

Nobody on his staff stole from the people or were arrested. That wasn’t because they were “protected”, it’s because they weren’t dishonest.

And you show that you are noting but a far left religious cult member with that comment.

Thank you for proving that you are nothing but a far left hack and do not have a clue about anything outside the far left religious dogma.

"Why?" The President is the Commander In Chief. He is like the CEO of your company. You have a problem with your boss, you maybe take it to him behind closed doors but you don't trash talk him before the entire world. That would get your ass CANNED in any job on the planet! All this jackal did was weaken the country he was supposed to serve. Disgraceful.

No. He is absolutely not like a CEO. And wait...are you saying Brennan is working for Trump? Or ever did?

You guys pretend to glorify Trump for telling it like it is. Brennan told it like it is. Guess you don’t like that.

Brennan has lied about spying on Congress to the public and the media. And WORSE he marketed the phony as shit Hillary/Russian document to the public 2 weeks before the election as an official "intel document". His role in that will be proved to be seditious in short order. "Telling it like it is" my ass.. He can rant all he wants. Only reason he's on TV daily is because his ass is gonna get put into interrogation soon.

I love the way you on Left now LOVE the CIA operating domestically in the USA. You hypocrites have come a LONG way since you ENDED Domestic American spying and pranking by the Intel agencies in the 70s. Now they are your friendly political pitbull..

I love how you Little Trumpsters almost ejaculate accusing anyone who highlights Trump’s incompetence and dishonesty, but completely ignore Trump verified pathological lies.
You are a liar.

In this thread alone MULTIPLE links to reports, articles, and laws themselves proving Brennan broke laws on multiple occasions, proving he was forced to apologize to Congress on the floor of Congress, that he betrayed his nation and the government he worked for has been presented.

Claiming this is not the case is easily proven wrong by just looking back through this thread.

You Trump-hating snowflakes rant, rave, insult, name call, and flat out LIE as you just died because you can't debate honestly, based on facts.

You have to spin and lie because, like Mueller and the Democrats, you have NO EVIDENCE of any crime of Illegal collusion between the President and the Russians, who began interfering in 2014 with Obama being fully aware of it yet doing nothing about it.

You have no actual evidence because there never was any evidence...because the crime never occurred.

Oh, there is lots of evidence of obstruction, perjury, illegal surveillance, sedition, collusion, conspiracy, and even treason. The problem the Democrats have is that all that evidence points to Democrats, not Trump.

So, we're back to the fact that this thread is filled with 'evidence' that you just lied your ads off by claiming there is no credibility in those defending Trump from the conspiracy and treason going on.

Just because you don't like or want to accept the evidence presented to you is no one else's problem but your own.
""Trumps Helsinki performance is nothing short of treasonous"" Live with that easy Support a low life traitor

You are a liar.

Oh the irony!!!

Claims of crimes that were never committed, with no evidence to support such claims. No links to such claims other than fake news sites or conspiracy theory blogs.

The evidence of Trumps’ collusion with Russia and his obstruction of justice is in his own words. His speeches, his Twitter feed and his press conferences.

The ever changing narrative, the provable lies and distortions, and the obstruction of justice are being done in real time and out in the open.

Your own words condemn you.

Omarosa better watch her butt Trump will be looking for all the stuff she has on him A liar and low life?? People attract those like themselves

Forum List

Back