"You have humiliated us"

Clapper is never going to be indicted for perjury. Dang you Trumpkins are dense.
They are a protected class in the pit of the swamp...............He clearly lied under oath........it's recorded...........poor thing has been humiliated.............now works at CNN as a reward.

You see a hero...........even though he's a LIAR............

I see a TRAITOR................

Now go the victim somewhere else...........they are NOT VICTIMS
There is literally NOTHING he can do that will convince his cult followers that he is corrupt and evil.
Are you ready to admit like Fort that he lied under oath.............hmmm
That has NOTHING to do with why he lost his clearance. The President said,
In an interview Wednesday, Mr. Trump cited Mr. Brennan as among those he held responsible for the investigation, which also is looking into whether there was collusion between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin. Mr. Trump has denied collusion, and Russia has denied interfering.

Mr. Brennan was director of the Central Intelligence Agency in the Democratic administration of former President Obama and one of those who presented evidence to Mr. Trump shortly before his inauguration that Russia had interfered in the 2016 election.

“I call it the rigged witch hunt, [it] is a sham,” Mr. Trump said in an interview. “And these people led it!”

He added: “So I think it’s something that had to be done.”

Trump Revokes Ex-CIA Director John Brennan’s Security Clearance
Collusion for trump, treason ,comes to mind
I'm not going that far. However, EVERYONE is forgetting the real reason for this investigation is Russia, not Trump himself. That he has taken it personally is his problem, not ours. If there were a lot of questions about why his campaign members seemed to have so many dealings with the Russians, that is a whole nother kettle of fish, and also is not our problem, but his.
In this instance, Trump's time honored response of "doubling down" when he is attacked is going to blow up in his face, I think.

They are a protected class in the pit of the swamp...............He clearly lied under oath........it's recorded...........poor thing has been humiliated.............now works at CNN as a reward.

You see a hero...........even though he's a LIAR............

I see a TRAITOR................

Now go the victim somewhere else...........they are NOT VICTIMS
There is literally NOTHING he can do that will convince his cult followers that he is corrupt and evil.
In an interview Wednesday, Mr. Trump cited Mr. Brennan as among those he held responsible for the investigation, which also is looking into whether there was collusion between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin. Mr. Trump has denied collusion, and Russia has denied interfering.

Mr. Brennan was director of the Central Intelligence Agency in the Democratic administration of former President Obama and one of those who presented evidence to Mr. Trump shortly before his inauguration that Russia had interfered in the 2016 election.

“I call it the rigged witch hunt, [it] is a sham,” Mr. Trump said in an interview. “And these people led it!”

I'm not going that far. However, EVERYONE is forgetting the real reason for this investigation is Russia, not Trump himself. That he has taken it personally is his problem, not ours. If there were a lot of questions about why his campaign members seemed to have so many dealings with the Russians, that is a whole nother kettle of fish, and also is not our problem, but his.
In this instance, Trump's time honored response of "doubling down" when he is attacked is going to blow up in his face, I think.

No the reason was to prove that Trump colluded with Russia, because the far left does not believe that Hilary could have lost the election.

So far no leaks on collusion, but everything else seemed to have leaked out. And the bulk of the leaks stopped after Comey was fired.

No the reason was to prove that Trump colluded with Russia, because the far left does not believe that Hilary could have lost the election.
Of course, this is embarrassing fanatasy, as evidenced by the fact that the mandate to investigate the Trump campaign only was added at the behest of republicans, who then asked a republican DAG to appoint a republican special counsel, and only did so after Trump displayed suspicious behavior in his firing of comey. How do you fools say this shit with a straight face?

Of course, this is embarrassing fanatasy, as evidenced by the fact that the mandate to investigate the Trump campaign only was added at the behest of republicans, who then asked a republican DAG to appoint a republican special counsel, and only did so after Trump displayed suspicious behavior in his firing of comey. How do you fools say this shit with a straight face?

Yes I know you lose on everything you do, but you do not need to keep proving it.

See how the far left acts when you speak the truth about them?

They still really believe they will remove Trump and install Hilary as president.

Opinion?

That is a democrat Senator.
...stating his opinion. Itseems his opinion has no more traction than yours, crybaby.

You can't change the fact that Brennan lied when he said that congress wasn't being surveilled. He spied on the Senate Intelligence Committee, he spied on the Media, those are all cause for dismissal and being stripped of his clearance.

Trump asked Russia to spy on his opponent, does that mean he must be dismissed?

BTW, there is evidence he asked Russia to spy on HRC's E-Mails, an obvious clue and probative evidence of at least collusion with Russians.

Yes I know you lose on everything you do, but you do not need to keep proving it.

They still really believe they will remove Trump and install Hilary as president.

Is this ^^^ a joke? It did make me laugh. Kosh, do you really believe anyone - even the willfully ignorant - will believe your comment?

Opinion?

...stating his opinion. Itseems his opinion has no more traction than yours, crybaby.

You can't change the fact that Brennan lied when he said that congress wasn't being surveilled. He spied on the Senate Intelligence Committee, he spied on the Media, those are all cause for dismissal and being stripped of his clearance.

Trump asked Russia to spy on his opponent, does that mean he must be dismissed?

BTW, there is evidence he asked Russia to spy on HRC's E-Mails, an obvious clue and probative evidence of at least collusion with Russians.
Revoke Muellers security clearance??...In the cards ,,,,,Maybe that might get republican congress off their lying do nothing asses

Clearly the ruling class wants Donnie gone. I for one do not like the ruling class. F**k them.
No patriots want Trump held accountable. Trump is a friggin nut tearing apart this country. Trump is anything but a patriot.

It's a clearance revocation. Get over it. Your guy can still rant and cry on MSNBC or CNN ALL HE WANTS.

The hypocrisy here is HUMONGOUS. Because it was Left who ended CIA interference in Domestic spying in the 70s. And Brennan is the person who MARKETED AND SOLD the phony ass Hillary/Russian dossier to the public 2 weeks before a presidential election. It was election meddling by the US Intel agencies. And it's sedition and will be proven as such in short order.

It's also hypocrisy because it was Brennan who went to the brave hero survivors of Ben Ghazi when they were still in the hospital recovering from their defense of American outposts in Libya and bullied them about speaking out over what transpired.

Special ops shoot down Brennan and his defenders: 'You put your politics before us'

It was also Brennan that spied on Congress and lied about it in the media and Congressional investigation.
Good to know that the Left is NO LONGER concerned with having America's Intel Groups pranking and spying and meddling in internal US affairs.
I tend to think the response by the MSM to Trump’s taking Brennan’s clearance, is further proof they are controlled by the ruling class. Brennan is clearly a lying scumbag.
Notice that the same MSM that whines like a nursery full of little babies over Brennan losing his security clearance wanted the judge in the Manafort trial to give out the names and addresses of the jurors. The only reason for doing that is so a lynch mob of deranged snowflakes could descend on the jurors homes to harass them and even threaten them with bodily harm. So these fake media scumbags claim they are supposedly so concerned about Brennan's constitutional rights don't give a damn about Manafort's right to a fair trial.

These people are the vilest kind of filth.

Is this ^^^ a joke? It did make me laugh. Kosh, do you really believe anyone - even the willfully ignorant - will believe your comment?

Sorry the far left is the one pushing that narrative not me. They really believe that Hilary could not lose the lection, it had to be collusion that caused the loss.

Otherswise there would be no out cry from the far left, right?

It is obvious this is what they want and what they believe.

Nothing "proves" it. That is why this will never be more than a whiny talking point, weepingly parroted by Trumpkins like you.

Traitor, lying won't change reality.

{
Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., who asked the question, rehashed the controversy in a statement Thursday, saying Clapper had presided over a “deception spree regarding mass surveillance” and that Clapper's office had been given the question in advance and then was asked, without success, to correct the record after the hearing.

“Regardless of what was going through the director’s head when he testified, failing to correct the record was a deliberate decision to lie to the American people about what their government was doing,” Wyden said.
}

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...esume-calls-for-james-clapper-perjury-charges

Now everyone here knows that you're a shameless fucking liar, but what do you think your absurd lies will accomplish, traitor?
Gee, thanks for googling for an opinion that agrees with yours and vomiting it here. I get a chuckle out of when apoplectic fools assert something with 100% confidence, then furiously Google for information they never saw and then present it as the reason they have believed something all along.

I know you have no idea what I just said.

Opinion?

Clapper perjured himself. Because he is a Communist he is above the law.

The law is nothing more than a club to beat the serfs into submission.

There are opinions, and informed opinions. In my informed opinion, calling Mr. Clapper that, "he is a Communist he is above the law" is only an opinion; if it was informed it would have provided the evidence to make the claim both substantive and likely.

Can I give my opinion that Trump is a vile bully unfit for office ?? I'd like to make it informed but haven't the time or inclination to do so

Don't feel bad, somethings, & this is one of them, are self evident. However, Trump's tweets, speeches and actions are probative to convince all but his base that what you've posted is true.

Of course Trump has more character flaws than simply being a "vile bully". I'd list them, but posting more than three paragraphs is something most readers will ignore.

I would suggest you frame your posts in a non snotty way then, and I would be happy to respond differently. It is easy to see what a person has posted with the search function rather than assuming something. I outlined it in post 54 and much more in post 689.

What you think about my posts, how to use the search function, and whether or not I give damn about what you may or may not be happy to do, is not the topic of the thread and doesn't answer my question, unless you somehow think it is my responsibility to look up whatever you may have posted a thread the staff decided to combine for some reason. I understand you may be busy. Too busy to answer the question, but not too busy to be a snot regarding your opinion of the President, point made, and I won't waste my time asking you anything again.
If you make assertions without bothering to read the thread it is not my responsibility to repeat what I already said in that thread, particularly when your post was snarky to begin with and assumed something that wasn’t there.

Do you still think the security clearance issue is nothing more than because the president did it? Should every single security clearance be revoked if they are no longer in that position or only those of the president’s poltical critics and enemies?

So far no leaks on collusion, but everything else seemed to have leaked out. And the bulk of the leaks stopped after Comey was fired.
the reason was to prove that Trump colluded with Russia, because the far left does not believe that Hilary could have lost the election.
Stop talking like a deluded fool! The Intelligence agencies of our country and others did not make up the Russian interference and some of the people who were already tied to Russian spies were working for Trump's campaign. And then there was Don Jr. and the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting, replete with emails, where the Russian government's support for his campaign was in black and white.
Should they close their eyes to all of that because you like Trump? I don't think so, but if Trump and his campaign did nothing wrong, Mueller will not find anything. So relax, if you think he's so innocent.

And not a one of you leftist lackeys have made a case why Brennan shouldn't lose his clearance...while we have pointed it out time and time again

You're an idiot pal, a leftist hack, nothing more and possible much less
YOU sassy are the jackass No one has lost his clearance for political purposes before The SB in our wh is a vile bully much like his supporters
Lose their clearances after they Lied their little asses off............They should be tried..............

Oh..........but the LIARS are VICTIMS............you look right past it............spit.
Show me a single "lie" (which is a factual misrepresentation) not "opinion," said by Brennan.
OLD they can't see that Trump is eliminating all those who can tie him and his camp to russian attacks on our elections,,,Wasn't it Nixon who tried that? Must all our heroes count their words now ? Is that the message the moron in our WH is sending?
Yes. He is sending that message and he could care less what that means. I am not surprised, but I am startled that he feels so comfortable doing it that he has actually done it and admitted why. When he said he could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue, he was right. Now he's metaphorically doing that, and he was eerily correct. Scares me, to be honest.
Trump doesn't understand how to deal with criticism and never has. Pulling security clearances is not going to shut these people up. It's only going to encourage others to join them in condemnation of the president and 60 ex-CIA agents have done so.

There is no doubt that the rank and file agents in the Intelligence Services are behind these people and that is a terrible situation for the president and the country.

I would suggest you frame your posts in a non snotty way then, and I would be happy to respond differently. It is easy to see what a person has posted with the search function rather than assuming something. I outlined it in post 54 and much more in post 689.

What you think about my posts, how to use the search function, and whether or not I give damn about what you may or may not be happy to do, is not the topic of the thread and doesn't answer my question, unless you somehow think it is my responsibility to look up whatever you may have posted a thread the staff decided to combine for some reason. I understand you may be busy. Too busy to answer the question, but not too busy to be a snot regarding your opinion of the President, point made, and I won't waste my time asking you anything again.
If you make assertions without bothering to read the thread it is not my responsibility to repeat what I already said in that thread, particularly when your post was snarky to begin with and assumed something that wasn’t there.

Do you still think the security clearance issue is nothing more than because the president did it? Should every single security clearance be revoked if they are no longer in that position or only those of the president’s poltical critics and enemies?

the reason was to prove that Trump colluded with Russia, because the far left does not believe that Hilary could have lost the election.
Stop talking like a deluded fool! The Intelligence agencies of our country and others did not make up the Russian interference and some of the people who were already tied to Russian spies were working for Trump's campaign. And then there was Don Jr. and the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting, replete with emails, where the Russian government's support for his campaign was in black and white.
Should they close their eyes to all of that because you like Trump? I don't think so, but if Trump and his campaign did nothing wrong, Mueller will not find anything. So relax, if you think he's so innocent.

And what was that interference?

Did they hack the system? No, did they change any votes? No (that is according to the intelligence agencies).

So what did they really do? The same thing the far left propaganda press did?

What was the interference?

And if there was any real collusion it would have leaked long ago.

He's retired, he doesn't need clearance, revoke it
Get your sorry ass out of this country traitor Trump is less than a scumbag next to this man ,,as you are too

Address my post and save your false bravado, punk

There is no reason for the retired admiral to have a security clearance

Sure there is. Your head is so stuck way up in Ttump ass.

Why do you think they’ve been doing that for decades? Till this MORON POTUS came to this office. I can guarantee you 100% that he is doing this on his own against his advisers.

These are the people that are like spies for the government without getting paid from govt. but extra income from private military contractors. I cannot tell you more than that.

Clearly the ruling class wants Donnie gone. I for one do not like the ruling class. F**k them.
No patriots want Trump held accountable. Trump is a friggin nut tearing apart this country. Trump is anything but a patriot.

It's a clearance revocation. Get over it. Your guy can still rant and cry on MSNBC or CNN ALL HE WANTS.

The hypocrisy here is HUMONGOUS. Because it was Left who ended CIA interference in Domestic spying in the 70s. And Brennan is the person who MARKETED AND SOLD the phony ass Hillary/Russian dossier to the public 2 weeks before a presidential election. It was election meddling by the US Intel agencies. And it's sedition and will be proven as such in short order.

It's also hypocrisy because it was Brennan who went to the brave hero survivors of Ben Ghazi when they were still in the hospital recovering from their defense of American outposts in Libya and bullied them about speaking out over what transpired.

Special ops shoot down Brennan and his defenders: 'You put your politics before us'

It was also Brennan that spied on Congress and lied about it in the media and Congressional investigation.
Good to know that the Left is NO LONGER concerned with having America's Intel Groups pranking and spying and meddling in internal US affairs.
I tend to think the response by the MSM to Trump’s taking Brennan’s clearance, is further proof they are controlled by the ruling class. Brennan is clearly a lying scumbag.
Notice that the same MSM that whines like a nursery full of little babies over Brennan losing his security clearance wanted the judge in the Manafort trial to give out the names and addresses of the jurors. The only reason for doing that is so a lynch mob of deranged snowflakes could descend on the jurors homes to harass them and even threaten them with bodily harm. So these fake media scumbags claim they are supposedly so concerned about Brennan's constitutional rights don't give a damn about Manafort's right to a fair trial.

These people are the vilest kind of filth.
It should be clear to all Americans by now, that the MSM will condemn Trump no matter what he does. The only exception being he starts another war. Then, since they are controlled by the ruling who gains enormous wealth during times of war, they will hold their forked tongues.

Obama didn’t staff the White House with crooks, criminals and conmen. He vetted his employees and pulled nominations who didn’t pass muster.

OH STOP THE COMPLETE BULLSHIT AND THE ATTEMPT TO RE-WRITE HISTORY!

Almost every Cabinet nominee he made when he won the WH in 2008 was a tax cheat / was someone who did not pay their taxes.

Obama's Secretary of the TREASURY was Tmmy Tax Cheat Geithner.

Obama's choice of Secretary of State was the career-long scandal-plagued, sexual deviant enabling, terrorist-supporting, influence-peddling, American citizen-abandoning, national security-compromosing, primary-rigging, debate-cheating Hillary Clinton.

His US Attorney General became the 1st Presidential Administration US Attorney General to ever be CENTURED (by a No-Partisan Congress) in US history. He was Ventured because Obama and his dirty DOJrefused to indict Holder for his crimes. Holder committed perjury under oath before Congress, protecting Obama's ass from his gun-running scam to Mexican Drug Cartells.

Records / Evidence shows Perjury ... along with Obstruction, Conspiracy, Mishandling Classified, influence peddling, illegal spying, sedition, and even treason - was a common theme in the Obama Administration - members of the club include: Hillary, Holder, NIA Director James Clapper, CIA Director Brennan, FBI Director Comey, FBI Deputy Director McCabe, disgraced FBI Agent Strzok, and even Deputy Director of the DOJ Rosenstein and Special Counsel Mueller.

For 8 years Obama financed, supplied, armed, trained, defended, protected, and even dragged the US into 2 In-Constitutional Wars to HELP TERRORISTS...Al Qaeda (who slaughtered 3,000 Americans, ISIS, The Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran, the Taliban. Obama never met a terrorist he did not like.

He illegally spying on Americans, reporters, the media, US Senators, USSC JUSTICES, and GOP Presidential candidates.

He weapons the IRS and illegally used it against Americans legally opposing his re-election.

Obama was found in Contemp of Court twice for disobeying Judges' orders...was found by the courts to gave violated the Constitution on multiple occasions and violated the Rule of Law.

ALL OF THIS AND MORE has been reported, recorded, and documented.. While these can NOT be legitimately denied, snowflakes continue to try to lie, deny, and justify his crimes and scandals.

Like you they have tried and continue to try to re-write History....

...and history shows, based on his actions, Obama was not only the worst President in US history, he was a traitor and enemy of the state.

"Why?" The President is the Commander In Chief. He is like the CEO of your company. You have a problem with your boss, you maybe take it to him behind closed doors but you don't trash talk him before the entire world. That would get your ass CANNED in any job on the planet! All this jackal did was weaken the country he was supposed to serve. Disgraceful.

No. He is absolutely not like a CEO. And wait...are you saying Brennan is working for Trump? Or ever did?

Loyalty to Trump and loyalty to the country are two different things.

You guys pretend to glorify Trump for telling it like it is. Brennan told it like it is. Guess you don’t like that.

Brennan has lied about spying on Congress to the public and the media. And WORSE he marketed the phony as shit Hillary/Russian document to the public 2 weeks before the election as an official "intel document". His role in that will be proved to be seditious in short order. "Telling it like it is" my ass.. He can rant all he wants. Only reason he's on TV daily is because his ass is gonna get put into interrogation soon.

I love the way you on Left now LOVE the CIA operating domestically in the USA. You hypocrites have come a LONG way since you ENDED Domestic American spying and pranking by the Intel agencies in the 70s. Now they are your friendly political pitbull..

I love how you Little Trumpsters almost ejaculate accusing anyone who highlights Trump’s incompetence and dishonesty, but completely ignore Trump verified pathological lies.
You have zero credibility and live in the land of hypocrisy.

Trump's Incompetence: show me proof of it.
Trump's Dishonesty: show me where he's any different from Obama or Hillary.
Trump's Verified Pathological Lies: show me proof of any pathology.

You assholes sit up all night watching a news network you hate (Fox).
You assholes sit up all night drawing political cartoons to smear him.
You assholes lay awake 24/7 reading and reporting on every fricking tweet from Trump.
You assholes spend thousands tracking EVERY SINGLE ONE of even the tiniest of Trump's alleged misstatements or mistruths.
Your assholes spend tens of thousands of $ making parade balloons of Trump thinking you are raising awareness.

The guy plays you fools like a Stradivarius, he gets inside your heads like an ear-worm, he manipulates your media, gets millions in free advertising, you follow him around his rallies like a king, all the while complaining of his every word and action, then you have the temerity to think WE are the Trumpsters and that WE ejaculate! You pay 10X as much attention to the guy than I ever will and he OWNS YOU! :happy-1:

What difference does it make when Trump lies? You are Trumpoop die hard fans you wouldn’t know the difference.

Let me give you my favorite. Why I called Trump is LYING BASTARD HYPOCRITE.

1. He doesn’t like foreigner taking over American jobs. Yet his Maralago golf club and vineyards has 100s of foreign workers from eastern block countries. His dumb fucking excuses. He cannot find waitresses, cooks janitors in Florida. Do you know how stupid and sickening that is?

2. Doesn’t like companies going overseas making US products. Him and his daughter Ivanka products are made in China, Mexico, Bangladesh etc etc.

You might want to read the Mueller's appointment letter.

Keep in mind Mueller was a conservative Republican, an appointee of President George W. Bush. He was appointed by Rob Rosenstein, a life long republican appointed by Bush and Trump. The Trump administration did not appoint Mueller in order to prove the president colluded with the Russians. The idea that the Mueller investigation is some kind of democratic witch hunt is preposterous.

Trump brought this on himself when he fired Comey, an act so stupid as to bring the president's sanity into question.

Rosenstein letter appointing Mueller special counsel

Last edited:

Forum List

Back