Zelensky got his latest payday...and then asked for more

Getting your war party out of power will always reduce or end the death you cultists live for.
How does the war in Ukraine end when Biden leaves office?

We both know the answer, you don’t want to say it aloud. You’re ashamed.

How does the war in Ukraine end when Biden leaves office?

We both know the answer, you don’t want to say it aloud. You’re ashamed.

We stop engaging in Biden's money-laundering scam. He can do it in private when he's out of office, but not with my money and not by putting my fellow Americans in harm's way.

We stop engaging in Biden's money-laundering scam. He can do it in private when he's out of office, but not with my money and not by putting my fellow Americans in harm's way.
You are talking about millitary aid to Ukraine which 70%+ Americans support? Thats what you think stops if Biden goes?

You are totally clueless. Not even Putin lapdog like Trump would engage is such political suicide.

Last edited:
:rolleyes-41: Do you have something other than the laughable bs they loop on Putin TV1? Do you have a brain of your own?

Azov and other groups were firmly integrated into ZSU command when the large scale invasion began, play time over.

Much of the Azov battalion was Neo-Nazi, there is plenty of video footage proving that. My comment on the video of Zelensky debating with the ultra-nationalists that were shelling the Donbas, trying to convince them to stop, shows that he had no power over them. He's supposed to be the commander and chief. Notice how Anton completely ignored all of the points I made in my #832 post.

Much of the Azov battalion was Neo-Nazi, there is plenty of video footage proving that.
Before the war Azov was ~2000 people, 20% of who identified as some sort of Neo-Nazis, so we are talking about ~400 Neo-Nazis in about 200,000 sized army.

This is your grand justification to go invade another country and kill hundreds of thousands people? You are off your damn meds, like the rest of Putin TV chuggin Russians.

Last edited:
Before the war Azov was ~2000 people, 20% of who identified as some sort of Neo-Nazis, so we are talking about 400 Neo-Nazis in about 200,000 sized army.

This is your grand justification to go start a war of choice amd kill hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians and Russians? You are off your damn rocker.

There are a lot more Neo-Nazis than that in Ukraine. Even the leader of Azov was a Nazi, White supremacist. Thousands of ultra-nationalists were fighting in the Donbas, and shelling it. The video shows Zelensky trying to convince them to stop and they told him NO. Isn't he the commander and chief? The situation in Ukraine was out of control due to the ultra-nationalists, taking it over politically and threatening everyone in the government. They don't have to be a majority if they're willing to kill people. They held Ukraine hostage and even today they have a great influence on Ukraine's government.

The Russo-Ukrainians have every right to reject the anti-Russian Kyiv government i.e. American puppet regime.

Not going to waste my time on your half-baked propaganda piles.

You will ignore it but others won't. I don't respond to you, in order to convince you. You should know that. You actually believe I respond to your posts to convince you of something? I do it for others.

There are a lot more Neo-Nazis than that in Ukraine.
Of course there are! There are a lot more Neo-Nazis in EVERY COUNTRY, including Russia. And even more racists, biggots, criminals and etc. SO WHAT?

None of that gives anyone the right to invade and annex their lands.

I swear, you talk like someone born yesterday.

Of course there are! There are a lot more Neo-Nazis in EVERY COUNTRY, including Russia.

None of that gives anyone the right to go annex foreign lands.

I swear, you talk like someone born yesterday.

If those Neo-Nazis/Ultra-nationalists have so much power in Ukraine that they can tell the president to go F-OFF and continue shelling Russo-Ukrainians, then it's time for Russia to intervene.

ae6082bf0e485fe80c832b6d76c031f4.gif

And provide Western Ukraine with some Russian medicine called "Kick Butt".​

You don;t know what you are talking about, those grunts have no power in Ukraine's parlament or administration.

Sure that's why the president of the country was pleading with them in that video, to stop shelling the Donbas. The "commander and chief" of Ukraine couldn't stop them. Russia will.

photo_2022-04-16_16-29-28.jpg

Sure that's why the president of the country was pleading with them
:rolleyes-41:

Look , if you have any serious evidence Nazis have significant political pull in Ukraine's parlament or administration you let me know.

I'm not interested in your little adolecent sandbox games.

We find cities leveled and whole towns full of shot in the head civilians and rape victims after Russian army gets done "defending" them. Not a single war crime investigation by Russia. Nope, Putin is giving his butchers top honors.

But hey thank god there is you to tell us all about them evil Nazis Russia came to liberate Ukraine from.

Last edited:
:rolleyes-41: Look , if you have any evidence Nazi's have significant political pull in Ukraine's parlament or administration you let me know.

I'm not interested in your little sandbox gotcha games.

You didn't see the video of Zelensky debating on the field, with Nazis, asking them to stop shelling the Donbas? He was trying to order them, but they weren't listening. They didn't stop. He was going back and forth with the Nazi commander and he wasn't listening to his supposed Commander & Chief. Russia is solving the problem now. Western Ukraine is now learning its lesson, not to abuse the Russo-Ukrainians of the Donbas. The Donbas is Russian, like it or not. Russia could take all of Ukraine if it wanted to, but that's not the plan. The Donbas is Russia now and will remain Russia forever.

You didn't see the video of Zelensky debating on the field, with Nazis, asking them to stop shelling the Donbas? He was trying to order them, but they weren't listening. They didn't stop.
What part of I'm not interested in your bullshit gotcha games do you not get? You take a tiny snip of reality and run to the moon with it.

If you have any serious evidence Nazi grunts have real political power in Ukraine's government you go ahead and bring it.

Forum List

Back