Zelensky got his latest payday...and then asked for more

What else am I supposed to a call someone who keeps repeating same dumb shit over and over and over?

I feel the same way about you but when people start insulting others, that's really not conducive to a discussion. Stay away from insults, it doesn't strengthen your case nor mine). If you believe I'm wrong, make your case.

fa3e7a95c01146e3.png
Fake.

Try harder.

Much of the Azov battalion was Neo-Nazi, there is plenty of video footage proving that. My comment on the video of Zelensky debating with the ultra-nationalists that were shelling the Donbas, trying to convince them to stop, shows that he had no power over them. He's supposed to be the commander and chief. Notice how Anton completely ignored all of the points I made in my #832 post.

The correct term is "Commander-in-Chief". Educate yourself.

Insulting people doesn't strengthen your position. Did you see the video of Zelensky in the field arguing with the Nazi commander, while his troops were shelling the Donbas? They weren't listening to him. He was like a joke to them. A clown. That's the power that the Nazis have in Ukraine. The president of the country is told to F-OFF. You think the Neo-Nazis in the US, have that much power over Washington DC? They obviously don't. Here is the video:

They didn't give up their weapons and they continued with hostilities until Russia invaded and is now taking care of the problem. Do Neo-Nazis have that type of power here in the USA? No. They would get slaughtered by law enforcement and the US military.

News for you Russki fan, the US military cannot operate as a law enforcement tool here in the US. Educate yourself, again!

What kind of missile batteries? Mostly air defense.
Those NATO members have more than just air defense missiles. Do you actually believe they just have air defense missiles? More, those air defense missiles being so close to Russia offers the US a strategic edge over Russia. The deterrence value of Russia's nuclear arsenal has diminished the closer NATO gets to Russia's border. NATO is already there on Russia's border. Old news.

NATO can make promises that it will never deploy nukes in those countries, but if there isn't a signed treaty, then that promise isn't worth anything. The US promised not to expand NATO into Eastern Europe in 1990, right before the collapse of the USSR, in order to unite West and East Germany. US government officials on more than one occasion promised Gorbachev that they wouldn't extend NATO into Eastern Europe, and that verbal agreement amounted to nothing. Those promises were empty. So why should Russia believe NATO won't deploy nukes on its border, without at least a treaty being signed?

News for you Russki fan, the US military cannot operate as a law enforcement tool here in the US. Educate yourself, again!
If the Neo-Nazis were shelling Mexico as the Neo-Nazis in Ukraine were shelling the Donbas, the US government would eliminate the Neo-Nazis. At the very least, they would all get arrested. That couldn't happen in Ukraine, due to the amount of power the ultra-nationalists have in the country.

Those NATO members have more than just air defense missiles. Do you actually believe they just have air defense missiles? More, those air defense missiles being so close to Russia offers the US a strategic edge over Russia. The deterrence value of Russia's nuclear arsenal has diminished the closer NATO gets to Russia's border. NATO is already there on Russia's border. Old news.

NATO can make promises that it will never deploy nukes in those countries, but if there isn't a signed treaty, then that promise isn't worth anything. The US promised not to expand NATO into Eastern Europe in 1990, right before the collapse of the USSR, in order to unite West and East Germany. US government officials on more than one occasion promised Gorbachev that they wouldn't extend NATO into Eastern Europe, and that verbal agreement amounted to nothing. Those promises were empty. So why should Russia believe NATO won't deploy nukes on its border, without at least a treaty being signed?
There are no nuclear missiles in any NATO country. How can you be so stupid?

What kind of missiles do you think NATO has? UK and France have their weapons on ballistic missile submarines.

If the Neo-Nazis were shelling Mexico as the Neo-Nazis in Ukraine were shelling the Donbas, the US government would eliminate the Neo-Nazis. At the very least, they would all get arrested. That couldn't happen in Ukraine, due to the amount of power the ultra-nationalists have in the country.
Moving the goalposts when you find out your information was wrong?

You are such a moron! How many NATO countries already border Russia, dumbass?

Exactly, there are many NATO members now that are on Russia's border. I said that, read the post again. The reason that's the case is that Russia was weak at the time, so it couldn't really resist the US. The US had zero respect for Russia after the collapse of the Soviet Union.

So why lie?

Oh, I forgot! That is your M.O.
I don't think you grasp the concept of ...meme.There is truth in it. Just because it doesn;t come from lying CNN doesn't mean it is fake. CNN has the market cornered on FAKE... as well as TIME.

you do know that Zelensky DID make the cover of the Dubious TIME mag right?

I don't think you grasp the concept of ...meme.There is truth in it. Just because it doesn;t come from lying CNN doesn't mean it is fake. CNN has the market cornered on FAKE... as well as TIME.

you do know that Zelensky DID make the cover of the Dubious TIME mag right?
Let's see your proof. All you have is suspicion.

There are no nuclear missiles in any NATO country. How can you be so stupid?

What kind of missiles do you think NATO has? UK and France have their weapons on ballistic missile submarines.
The US has nukes in Europe:

"The US also has an estimated 100 nuclear warheads stored across Europe on air bases in Belgium, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, and Turkey, according to the Centre for Arms Control and Non-Proliferation. These are among the 5,428 nuclear warheads the US owns, of which 3,708 are operational, with the rest meant to be dismantled."

Source: Explained: Who has nuclear weapons in Europe and where are they?

More info:

NATO has plenty of nukes. It shouldn't be in Eastern Europe.

Last edited:
The US military is not a law enforcement agency.

I never conflated the two. I said that if the Neo-Nazis were engaged in the same activities in the United States as their fellow Nazis in Ukraine, they would get dealt with quickly by American law enforcement or/and the military. Under certain circumstances, the US military can operate within the United States.

I never conflated the two. I said that if the Neo-Nazis were engaged in the same activities in the United States as their fellow Nazis in Ukraine, they would get dealt with quickly by American law enforcement or/and the military. Under certain circumstances, the US military can operate within the United States.
Newsflash...neo-Nazis are probably more prevalent in the US than in Ukraine.

Also in your mother Russia.

Forum List

Back