1 Side Stays in DC During Shutdown, the Other Vacations

Please provide evidence that none of the Republicans left for Christmas break
Also, that the other side went to Hawaii. As far as I know, it's just Pelosi and the Hawaiian senators, not the entire caucus as the OP insinuates.

Apparently the Dems feel the Republicans and the President will get the blame from public opinion, so they are not concerned with a resolution. They’re probably right considering the MSM.

I think you’re right about that. Except they are right because…well, Trump said the following:

“I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck. … I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I’m not going to blame you for it.” on December 11.

So he should get the blame.

1 side controls all three branches of government.

They should be in Washington owning their falure.

But don't worry, Pelosi and the Dems will be in town Thursday, nice and rested after a well deserved vacation of kicking Republican ass, to start kicking more Republican ass starting with the most worthless ass in Washington.
I look forward to Trump having Palin to replace Ginsburg on the SCOTUS.
Don't they have some kinda minimun IQ requirements for supreme Court Justice?

Apparently the Dems feel the Republicans and the President will get the blame from public opinion, so they are not concerned with a resolution. They’re probably right considering the MSM.

I think you’re right about that. Except they are right because…well, Trump said the following:

“I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck. … I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I’m not going to blame you for it.” on December 11.

Said the democrat.....no surprise.

Said the democrat.....no surprise.

Just quoting the blob. Sorry it contradicts the current flurry of lies.

The Republicans and Trump are wholly responsible for the shut down of the government. Democrats will not bow down to blackmail.

Once again Trump's effort at Brinkmanship failed, and yet he continues his bellicose rhetoric no matter how many US Citizens suffer from his callous indifference to American Families.

tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNDhedGJs38

But don't worry, Pelosi and the Dems will be in town Thursday, nice and rested after a well deserved vacation of kicking Republican ass, to start kicking more Republican ass starting with the most worthless ass in Washington.
Must not Sotomeyer is on the Supreme Court, you remember her? She openly declared her rulings would be based on her sex and race.

You guys are trying really hard to make this the Democrat's fault but it's not working.

Dems keep obstructing.

Lol, hilarious!!

Tell us another one please!

No need. Thats what dems do and are completely responsible for the shutdown.

The only people that think the Dems are completely responsible for the shutdown are the Trump sheep.

You guys are trying really hard to make this the Democrat's fault but it's not working.

Dems keep obstructing.

Lol, hilarious!!

The only people that think the Dems are completely responsible for the shutdown are the Trump sheep.

The dems are obstructing though.

Dems keep obstructing.

Lol, hilarious!!

Oh horse shit. Trump came out and said he would sign a bill and then Ann Coulter was mean to him and he changed his mind...this is all on him...he said so himself.

Besides, the bill that was passed last week is now null and void. The day that Congress adjourned, at the end of its two-year cycle, all bills that have not made it through the entire legislative process and signed into law are dead.

They have to start from scratch on the 3rd.

Palin isn't on his pre-election list of judges so nominating her would be a promise broken. Regardless of merits he needs to keep his word.

It would be a gift to the Dems for 2020. Who would then control both chambers and the White House.

And first order of business. The appointment of 4 new far far far far left Justices, as the Constitution empowers them to do by simple majority vote in both chambers and the Presidents signature.

Followed the following week by an entire new docket at the court overturning every abortion law, upholding gun regulations, ending Citizens United, and striking down every gerrymandered voting district in the country, guaranteeing Democratic super majorities in both chambers, allowing for the end of the electoral college, ending any chance of a Republican ever being President again, and super majorities of Democrats in state legislatures.

And then the second shot heard 'round the world.

Must not Sotomeyer is on the Supreme Court, you remember her? She openly declared her rulings would be based on her sex and race.
Doubting that pretty severely.

Dems keep obstructing.

Lol, hilarious!!

Lololololololololol!!!!

Keep going!!

Dems keep obstructing.

Lol, hilarious!!

Aren't you supposed to have one of those beeper things when you back up like that?

Anyway, don't stop now you've got a long way yet to go.

The orange clown knew he can fool the hillbillies and ran as a Republican. He lies they beleive him....he just told them 2 weeks ago that he is responsible for the shut down, but here they are blaming everyone else but their clown...

Ladies and gentlemen before I moved, I was warned not to move to red areas because people are dumb, racist and regressives...I honestly didnt imagine it this bad.

Dems keep obstructing.

Lol, hilarious!!

Lololololololololol!!!!

Keep going!!

Again, you're wrong. Keep laughing though so it will soothe your blissful ignorance.

Forum List

Back