14M lose coverage under GOP health bill: Congress’ analyst

Also goober you do realize that people are getting insurance SIMPLY to avoid the goofy penalty but they can't afford the deductible so they are NOT paying the bills! So its doing the same fucking thing as NOT having insurance!
you are full of shyte hand job
Already proved it snowflake. You can act like a GROWN UP and accept the facts or continue holding on to that sinking ship....I truly don't care.

Also goober you do realize that people are getting insurance SIMPLY to avoid the goofy penalty but they can't afford the deductible so they are NOT paying the bills! So its doing the same fucking thing as NOT having insurance!

Yeah....that truth, fact and reality is simply to simple a concept for left wingers to understand.........but...but......they have obamacare....Yeah, but they can't actually get any medical care because they can't pay the 7,500 dollar deductible since they can't even afford the high obamacare premiums....but...but...they have obamacare....

Rinse and repeat....left wingers are insane...

According to the CBO YOU are citing yes. It drives the prices down so MAYBE people can afford it.
It drives prices down because 24 million people won't have it
So what's better not HAVING it or being forced to pay for it but not being able to afford care because of the HIGH deductible AND high premiums? So according to you its better to have insurance I can't use aka I am throwing money away.

Need we say any more?
Actually I have no sympathy for the stupid white people that voted to cut their own throats and kill their children.
Some idiot in this thread claimed that the only people to lose coverage will be young healthy people; that's the stupidity that conservatives will cling to in order to avoid the truth.
They were stupid to vote for trump and he told them that he would fuck them over...
Bye bye you black lung folks...
I hope and pray that the sassys weathers and mikes who post here get just what they voted for

I agree and apparently, they just might.

The hardest hit will be the poorest and those are the drumpf voters, the red states.

OTOH, I've often thought that all the RWNJs on this board must be independently wealthy. They must be part of the 1%. Otherwise, they would not vote as they do.

According to the CBO YOU are citing yes. It drives the prices down so MAYBE people can afford it.
So what's better not HAVING it or being forced to pay for it but not being able to afford care because of the HIGH deductible AND high premiums? So according to you its better to have insurance I can't use aka I am throwing money away.

Good example of who will suffer the most under the drumpf regime.

Note that Odious cannot write even the simplest sentence in his own language. Further, he does not know how insurance works. Apparently, he thinks that ACA being funded by those who do not use it makes it different from other types of insurance. His post is so poorly written, its impossible to tell.

All of this indicates that he is poorly educated and probably makes very little money. Its very likely that he receives some sort of welfare.

IOW, the GOP and drumpf will screw him to the wall and he won't know what happened. Bet on it.

Good example of who will suffer the most under the drumpf regime.

Note that Odious cannot write even the simplest sentence in his own language. Further, he does not know how insurance works. Apparently, he thinks that ACA being funded by those who do not use it makes it different from other types of insurance. His post is so poorly written, its impossible to tell.

All of this indicates that he is poorly educated and probably makes very little money. Its very likely that he receives some sort of welfare.

IOW, the GOP and drumpf will screw him to the wall and he won't know what happened. Bet on it.
:alcoholic::alcoholic: If whining about my superiority cheers you up snowflake go for it. :)

Here....another article on how the CBO refused to score obamacare......

CBO throws in the towel on scoring ObamaCare
does that make the Trump disaster any better

we don't know......we only know that obamacare actually is a disaster.....and nothing the CBO says can be trusted....

No its not.

More to the point however is that the GOP has spent millions trying to kill it while Americans have been benefiting from it.

Why not throwing away money and FIX what's wrong?

They won't do that though. All they are about is screwing over the little guy and enriching the 1% - which their "plan" does.

An unidentified, undisclosed alleged "congressional analyst"? How long are lefties going to keep this shit up? Drain the freaking swamp and get rid of all those angry Obama appointees.

Chris Hayes on MSNBC is hosting a town hall meeting between Senator Sanders and Trump voters in West Virginia coal country.

From how the audience is reacting and what they're saying about the proposed ACA repeal and ACHA replacement plan, I'd say Trump's goose is cooked.

McDowell as a Microcosm: Bernie Sanders Goes 'All In' with Chris Hayes

Did you hear the guy say his mother got the cancer meds she needed BECAUSE his father was union? And yet, he voted for trump. WTF do these people think? He also said he thinks trump will bring back coal mining jobs. How could anyone believe that now?

Then, next guys says he knows coal mining is dead.

I feel so bad for those who believe trump is on their side. He drained the swamp all right - and found his cabinet at the bottom.

Chris Hayes on MSNBC is hosting a town hall meeting between Senator Sanders and Trump voters in West Virginia coal country.

From how the audience is reacting and what they're saying about the proposed ACA repeal and ACHA replacement plan, I'd say Trump's goose is cooked.

McDowell as a Microcosm: Bernie Sanders Goes 'All In' with Chris Hayes

Did you hear the guy say his mother got the cancer meds she needed BECAUSE his father was union? And yet, he voted for trump. WTF do these people think? He also said he thinks trump will bring back coal mining jobs. How could anyone believe that now?

Then, next guys says he knows coal mining is dead.

I feel so bad for those who believe trump is on their side. He drained the swamp all right - and found his cabinet at the bottom.
He manipulated low information voters and folks who had certainly been neglected by the Democratic Party elite. In all fairness to them, they believed his promises, which had they been genuine would have helped those folks out.

I couldn't help thinking what might have been if we had nominated Sanders instead of Clinton. I still believe Clinton would have been better than Trump, but I also firmly believe that the approach advocated by Sanders is the inevitable future for this country OR we devolve into a fascist oligarchy just like Russia.

The current law isn't perfect, but could be fixed a lot easier than coming up with this disaster of a Trump plan
I think both sides are full of shit TBH....I think BOTH sides are screaming the world is gonna end and I think BOTH sides are absolutely full of SHIT. Can it be better? Hell yes,Can Obamacare be saved with some tweaks? I don't think so. According to its architect it was designed to fail. We need a damn healthcare law that DOES NOT take the input of the asshole insurance companies into mind. They are the reason its so fucked up. Trying to get rich off of people dying.
The current law isn't perfect, but could be fixed a lot easier than coming up with this disaster of a Trump plan
I think both sides are full of shit TBH....I think BOTH sides are screaming the world is gonna end and I think BOTH sides are absolutely full of SHIT. Can it be better? Hell yes,Can Obamacare be saved with some tweaks? I don't think so. According to its architect it was designed to fail. We need a damn healthcare law that DOES NOT take the input of the asshole insurance companies into mind. They are the reason its so fucked up. Trying to get rich off of people dying.
Who said it was designed to fail? Do you have a quote...........
Jonathan Gruber, infamous Obamacare architect, says system ‘working as designed’

"working as designed" so it was designed to fail? Even the most ardent obamacare supporter has to admit the skyrocketing premiums and people not being able to afford the deductibles means obamacare is failing big time....We all realize Obamacare was meant to fail so the democrats ASSUMED under President Clinton a complete 1 payer system would be installed.
Jonathan Gruber, infamous Obamacare architect, says system ‘working as designed’
"working as designed" so it was designed to fail? Even the most ardent obamacare supporter has to admit the skyrocketing premiums and people not being able to afford the deductibles means obamacare is failing big time....We all realize Obamacare was meant to fail so the democrats ASSUMED under President Clinton a complete 1 payer system would be installed.
That would be smart, but ACA will work if given time and cooperation. Not happening if GOP gets its way.

The republican health care plan has zero chance of passage. Time to fix the ACA
Dip shit, Obama care cannot be fixed it is absolutely impossible to fix. Because the people it targets want nothing to do with it will never use it and cannot afford. So basically it is like Robin Hood except the fact the criminals are the ones getting rewarded.
you continue to be a racist piece of garbage sweetie
You have no idea what real racism is
Believing other races are inferior, as you do. Because of ignorance.
How do you feel about the ability of black athletes verses white athletes?
Same.

Forum List

Back