15 year old student sucker punches teacher, Lamar HS Texas

In your twisted deranged thinking you envision the inmates in control of the guards. If a kid doesn't like the rules he can punch the Adults in the face repeatedly?
Schools are prisons now?

Would you be saying the same thing if the juvie punk was a honky , and the teacher was a Sidney Poitier wannabe?
If it were the other way around, you guys would be praising the kid.

this again? rules are enforced or there is no point having rules.
You might have a point. Someone took this video WITH A PHONE. Obviously, no one took THAT phone away.

Have yet to hear if the "student" was arrested and charged.

There are fairly simple solutions to this kind of behavior. First, you expel the student from the school district permanently. Second, you charge him and throw him in juvie for a few months. Once this becomes the norm you'll start seeing student behavior, but school administrators and board members, etc. for some reason have no desire to do this. It really doesn't make any sense to me. Although, I never saw it used, we still had corporal punishment when I was in school in the 90s.

What is it with some....some humanoids and their phones??

It's almost like they have an incestuous relationship with it! :rolleyes:

Yes, I guess that if you are going to do that, you better be able to back it up.

Or they might do an investigation, and find out, you know, facts.

Did the student have a history of emotional disturbance.
Did the teacher escalate the situation?
you cant do a good job of slinging dope without your cell phone....kid was losing cash

There are fairly simple solutions to this kind of behavior. First, you expel the student from the school district permanently. Second, you charge him and throw him in juvie for a few months. Once this becomes the norm you'll start seeing student behavior, but school administrators and board members, etc. for some reason have no desire to do this. It really doesn't make any sense to me. Although, I never saw it used, we still had corporal punishment when I was in school in the 90s.

Because the School to prison pipeline has worked out so well in this country.

090116-sttp-graphic.jpg

Because the School to prison pipeline has worked out so well in this country.

090116-sttp-graphic.jpg
Im quite happy with that system. Lock those losers up EARLY!!!

All we need is Bob Blaylock in here saying the teacher deserved this because he stole the child's phone. You all remember that huge, hulking special ed high schooler that laid that lady flat in the hallway? That's what Bob contended. The teacher's aide had it coming because she "stole" his Nintendo Switch.

Bob got blasted in the thread but never let it go. Yep, a teacher confiscating a device during class is just like theft. Ask Bob.

Given the assault, it seems like a reasonable assumption that he is a thug criminal.

When you "assume", you make an "ass" of "u" and "me"

Im quite happy with that system. Lock those losers up EARLY!!!

Of course you are... which is the sad thing, you are fine with a racist system perpetuating itself.

All we need is Bob Blaylock in here saying the teacher deserved this because he stole the child's phone. You all remember that huge, hulking special ed high schooler that laid that lady flat in the hallway? That's what Bob contended. The teacher's aide had it coming because she "stole" his Nintendo Switch.

Bob got blasted in the thread but never let it go. Yep, a teacher confiscating a device during class is just like theft. Ask Bob.
Wow, I missed that thread.... But, yeah, that sounds like Stalker Bob all right.

Edit: After looking up that thread, holy shit, this little retard whaled on this 57 year old woman who confiscated his Ninetendo.

Much worse than this kid who punched a teacher once after asking several times for his phone back.

Last edited:
And we all know if that was a white student hitting a black teacher it will be front story on CNN.

Why are far left US message board posters willingly brainwashed? why can’t they change their ways and accept that this country is not systematically racist but in fact Black Lives Matter and similar organizations are race baiter’s and are leading young black men and women astray

Oh, they know they're liars and mentally ill deviants. That's why it's just silly to take them seriously at any level.

Have yet to hear if the "student" was arrested and charged.

Charge the vermin with felony assault and send it to a real jail for a few years; let it get the full gangland experience, and then deport it to some wildlife preserve in Africa.

Of course you are... which is the sad thing, you are fine with a racist system perpetuating itself.
How is it racist? No one’s being locked up for being Black. They’re locked up for the crimes they commit. Stop committing crimes, you won’t wind up in jail. Easy-peasy.

I’m 100% for harsh sentencing for all crimes that involve theft and/or violence

Yes, I guess that if you are going to do that, you better be able to back it up.
You mean teachers in the USA must fulfill the basic requirement to be above 184cm and weigh no less then 85 kg, and must have at least a green belt in martial arts?

That teenager punk has the obligation to listen to a teachers request - he can later go and complain to the headmaster if he beliefs that the teachers request was not justified.
His parents actually have the obligation to teach their punk manners in the first place.
If I would be a teacher in a western country - with all these leftist/sick regulations, I would simply give up on teaching. Just as it is happening in e.g. Germany - with teachers quitting their jobs en mass in the past few years.

And the lefty/libs are now trying to ease immigration standards - so as to fill the gap with foreign teachers from Syria, India and Africa. Western countries are absolutely sick.
Thank God I live in Malaysia and China.

Did the student have a history of emotional disturbance? Is that the teachers or schools responsibility?? or that off his parents? And if the teacher or the school is aware about the punks history of emotional disturbance - do they have the legal means to override the punks, parent punks and order him to a mental institution or daily visits to see a psychiatrist?

No off course not - his parent punks will immediately request free legal-aid and get a lefty/lib lawyer - to defend their poor punks personal and human rights.

Lefties and libs are on a daily basis, factually more destructive towards a Western society than what a dozen A-Bombs could achieve in a week.

Forum List

Back