18% of real estate in Minneapolis has gone up for sale in past week

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Ought to be some real bargains if you can put up with the mess up there.

So homes on the market increased by 176 in a week? The figure listed on Zillow within the article displays 1120 properties as being listed. Doing the math, then a week ago there were 944. Doesn't seem like a big deal to me.
Currently Zillow shows 1074 properties listed.

So homes on the market increased by 176 in a week? The figure listed on Zillow within the article displays 1120 properties as being listed. Doing the math, then a week ago there were 944. Doesn't seem like a big deal to me.
Currently Zillow shows 1074 properties listed.
I’m sure it had nothing to do with the lib riots, burning and looting

maybe the tax base was planning to leave anyway

While some factories are relocating back here, they aren't going to relocate them anywhere near shitholes like MiniHapless or Detroit, or any city run by its hood rats. They keep trying to portray Detroit as making some big giant comeback, but all they've attracted is some software companies looking for real estate bargains, not companies that have lots of jobs crack heads, hookers, and gang bangers can do. The employees these 'urban poineers' attract still have to pay through the nose for crappy little apartments with high security costs and high prices at the stores catering to them for the same reason. Even the hipster dorks aren't stupid enough to peddle their bikes through hood rat land to get to work.

Last edited:
This what I call real estate opportunity.

Sure it is. It's not like you use indoor plumbing or modern appliances anyway.
You have poverty stricken mindset. Thats why I am worth more than you. Where you see no indoor plumbing and messed up homes. I see a loan to make it beautiful again and instant equity.

You have poverty stricken mindset. Thats why I am worth more than you. Where you see no indoor plumbing and messed up homes. I see a loan to make it beautiful again and instant equity.

So how much did the value of your abandoned chicken coop rise after you 'painted' it with that box of crayons you stole from Walmart?

So how much did the value of your abandoned chicken coop rise after you 'painted' it with that box of crayons you stole from Walmart?
I'm not going to tell you the value of the home you are renting. You'd be absolutely pissed that most of your welfare check is pure profit for me.

I'm not going to tell you the value of the home you are renting. You'd be absolutely pissed that most of your welfare check is pure profit for me.

lol yeah whatever. Just remember even MiniHapless has zoning and building ordinances, and the Walmart bag you use for a toilet won't get past the city inspectors in a 'refurbished home' like you're used to, plus squatting in abandoned buildings isn't considered 'investing', either, so you might want to make sure you don't put all your can recycling money into it..

Forum List

Back