19 Months....And NOTHING!

How is the Wonder boy going to get those Russian bots he indicted to trial.........Will he invade Russia...........LOL

What have we got ..........perjury trap......perjury trap.........perjury trap........perjury trap......tax evasion.......tax evasion.....small money laundering charges.....

He would hardly have a dang thing if those guys would have told him to shove his questions up his ass........and pleaded the 5th......and you know it..

Tell me when you tie it to Russia and the GRU agents..............Good luck getting them to trial.....your gonna need it.

yo derp -

its not about getting Russians to trial ,,, it was about exposing them and getting their KGB asses out of MY COUNTRY

SO STFU
He indicted bots from Russia..............Your side stated look at these indictments............How the hell you gonna bring them to trial when they are in Russia.....

derp.......they aren't here........but it makes your numbers look better doesn't it............

reference one quote from any part of the investigation that said a trial for the Russians was the end game ...

or stfu
STFU...........from the beginning it was about Collusion and the hacking that was done by the GRU...........But the whole dang thing is now find any dang thing they can find.

Nice under the Republic when the investigation is looking for a crime..........not investigating one...........most are perjury traps who were dumb enough to testify to the assholes.........Only reason they got Flynn at all.........simple perjury trap...............others the same......

Tie this shit to Russia and the GRU who hacked the DNC.........hmmm......waiting ....waiting.......for years waiting .........LOL

there ya go -

no answer so - move the goal post - yammer, slobber, spin away.

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

This whole 3 ring circus is a yawn..........finding shit that has nothing to do with Russia......after the DNC hack GRU ring was found .......why did Obama just kick 35 officials out of the country instead of prosecuting them..............That has been known for 2 years........LOL

Again.......show me how you are going to bring them to trial.........I posted the indictments on other threads....your boring me.

yo derp -

its not about getting Russians to trial ,,, it was about exposing them and getting their KGB asses out of MY COUNTRY

SO STFU
He indicted bots from Russia..............Your side stated look at these indictments............How the hell you gonna bring them to trial when they are in Russia.....

derp.......they aren't here........but it makes your numbers look better doesn't it............

reference one quote from any part of the investigation that said a trial for the Russians was the end game ...

or stfu
STFU...........from the beginning it was about Collusion and the hacking that was done by the GRU...........But the whole dang thing is now find any dang thing they can find.

Nice under the Republic when the investigation is looking for a crime..........not investigating one...........most are perjury traps who were dumb enough to testify to the assholes.........Only reason they got Flynn at all.........simple perjury trap...............others the same......

Tie this shit to Russia and the GRU who hacked the DNC.........hmmm......waiting ....waiting.......for years waiting .........LOL

there ya go -

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

This whole 3 ring circus is a yawn..........finding shit that has nothing to do with Russia......after the DNC hack GRU ring was found .......why did Obama just kick 35 officials out of the country instead of prosecuting them..............That has been known for 2 years........LOL

Again.......show me how you are going to bring them to trial.........I posted the indictments on other threads....your boring me.

again, show me where a trial for the Russoiansas the goal ..

everyone but dumbass RW's understands diplomatic immunity ..........

or stfu

there ya go -

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Then why the hell did Mueller indict bots...........hmmm.........

Now you go tell him to have fun on his trip to Russia to bring them here......I'm sure the Russians will just let him do it.
:abgg2q.jpg:

'No collusion' by Trump with Russia shown in new Cohen and Manafort court filings

"Unquestionably, this is a fishing expedition..."

"There is no “smoking gun” saying there was Trump-Russia collusion to defeat Hillary Clinton and install Trump in the Oval Office."

"How long will this investigation go on? How wide a net will it cast? How far back in time will it go? How many more millions of dollars will it cost American taxpayers?

And finally, is the cloud the Mueller probe is casting over the Trump administration benefitting our nation, or simply weakening the president and preventing him from accomplishing the many things the American people elected him to do on our behalf?"

"...what we know on the public record, Mueller has failed to prove the Trump-Russia collusion that he was appointed to investigate 19 months ago."

The butt-hurt coup marches on....
Trey Gowdy, who headed the Benghazi investigation for more than 2 years, claims Mueller is taking too long

or stfu

there ya go -

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Now you go tell him to have fun on his trip to Russia to bring them here......I'm sure the Russians will just let him do it.

so he could deport their sorry asses ..

aint too damn bright are you Goober

there ya go -

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

LOL..............LMAO.........how do you deport them when they are in Russia.............LOL

Did Mueller become Russian all of a sudden.

Nearly spit my coffee out on that one. LMAO

there ya go -

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

LOL..............LMAO.........how do you deport them when they are in Russia.............LOL

spitting in our coffee would be your long suit ..

The defendants allegedly posed as US persons, created false US personas and operated social media pages and groups designed to attract US audiences, the indictment reads. Two of the Russians also allegedly traveled to the United States in 2014 to gather intelligence for their operations.

yo derp -

SO STFU

or stfu

there ya go -

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Government agencies threatening citizens with prison and financial ruin if they refuse to fabricate the story a special counsel needs to unseat a sitting president...its the special counsel who belongs in prison.

The defendants allegedly posed as US persons, created false US personas and operated social media pages and groups designed to attract US audiences, the indictment reads. Two of the Russians also allegedly traveled to the United States in 2014 to gather intelligence for their operations.
He charged the bots...........LOL

Go get them champ.............have fun.

Russian ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Russian ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Cortez ^^^^^^^^

Russian ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Russian ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Cortez ^^^^^^^^

Liberace' :gay: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Multiple indictments and convictions

Mueller has wrapped up Flynn, Manafort, Cohen and others and is getting “substantial cooperation”

Trump has reason to be worried as he attacks former key aids

Since this pathetic saga started, I've always thought it was never about an individual (Trump) but more about the strength of the institutions that support the idea of 'we the people' VS occasional viruses that work against that idea.

As demonstrated in the last few weeks, Mueller is systematically working towards the core of that virus. If 'we the people' wins against populism and the threat of an autocratic Putin-like regime, it will ultimately make a long-lasting point and prove the solidity of a framework defined and solidified for 250 years.

... I think we already know the end of this ill-timed and time wasting story. The USA is far from stupid but sometimes takes too much for granted and eventually gets lazy. Cruise control can be fatal when a steep curve comes along.

Russian ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Cortez ^^^^^^^^

Who?

Multiple indictments and convictions

Mueller has wrapped up Flynn, Manafort, Cohen and others and is getting “substantial cooperation”

Trump has reason to be worried as he attacks former key aids

Since this pathetic saga started, I've always thought it was never about an individual (Trump) but more about the strength of the institutions that support the idea of 'we the people' VS occasional viruses that work against that idea.

As demonstrated in the last few weeks, Mueller is systematically working towards the core of that virus. If 'we the people' wins against populism and the threat of an autocratic Putin-like regime, it will ultimately make a long-lasting point and prove the solidity of a framework defined and solidified for 250 years.

... I think we already know the end of this ill-timed and time wasting story. The USA is far from stupid but sometimes takes too much for granted and eventually gets lazy. Cruise control can be fatal when a steep curve comes along.

You forget, many American citizens hate the left's guts that's why we chose Trump.

Russian ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Cortez ^^^^^^^^

Who?

Liberace' you moron ..

liberace.jpg

'No collusion' by Trump with Russia shown in new Cohen and Manafort court filings

"Unquestionably, this is a fishing expedition..."

"There is no “smoking gun” saying there was Trump-Russia collusion to defeat Hillary Clinton and install Trump in the Oval Office."

"How long will this investigation go on? How wide a net will it cast? How far back in time will it go? How many more millions of dollars will it cost American taxpayers?

And finally, is the cloud the Mueller probe is casting over the Trump administration benefitting our nation, or simply weakening the president and preventing him from accomplishing the many things the American people elected him to do on our behalf?"

"...what we know on the public record, Mueller has failed to prove the Trump-Russia collusion that he was appointed to investigate 19 months ago."

The butt-hurt coup marches on....

Fox Noise doesn't know what is behind the blackened redactions of the filings last week.

With so many ex-Fox employees inside the White House now, they are no longer considered an independent news source.

They are nothing but the media arm of Trump's regime....state-run news, like North Korea and China.

Prosecutors Say Trump Directed Illegal Payments During Campaign
"""In another filing, prosecutors for the special counsel investigating Russia’s 2016 election interference said an unnamed Russian offered Mr. Cohen “government level” synergy between Russia and Mr. Trump’s campaign in November 2015. That was months earlier than other approaches detailed in indictments secured by prosecutors.

And in a separate case on Friday, the special counsel accused Paul Manafort, Mr. Trump’s campaign chairman, of lying about his contacts with an individual they accuse of having ties to Russian intelligence, and about his interactions with Trump administration officials after he was indicted on criminal charges."""

Court filings directly implicate Trump in efforts to ... - Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/...trump.../e144f248-f7f3-11e8-8c9a-860ce2a8148f_st...
20 hours ago - Court filings directly implicate Trump in efforts to buy women's silence, reveal new contact between inner circle and Russian ...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back