19 year old who was raped at 15 ordered to pay child support

Then you must take it up with the legislature, who will tell you the door to the alley is over there and to use it.

Your personal feelings on the situation do not matter at all.
Was not aware this is a court of law. I thought this was a discussion thread on USMB.

I am telling you that your personal feeling (1) is wrong (tough that) and (2) it does not matter because the laws won't change.

You feel as you do. OK.
If my feelings, such as they are, don't matter. Then why do the states have different age of consent laws? If my feelings, such as they are, don't matter, why do the states from time to time change their age of consent laws? You say the laws won't change. Ok, how many examples of the laws changing would you like me to present?

Last edited:

To me, it depends on when the child was conceived. If the child was conceived when he was under the age of consent, then, imo, he is not obligated to pay child support as he was not legally consenting to the sexual activity. If the child was conceived after the age of consent, then he is legally responsible.

Nice! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Same scenario...older/younger dynamic, one being charged with rape...

Ongoing relationship that started when they were younger.

Yet another instance of your innate dishonesty and hackery.

You are talking to the dope looking at you from the mirror.

You are the epitome of a fallen Christian, one who completely fails in the basics of Christian soul keeping as expounded in the Book of James.

You are talking to the dope looking at you from the mirror.

You are the epitome of a fallen Christian, one who completely fails in the basics of Christian soul keeping as expounded in the Book of James.

What does the bible say about age of consent?

I know, you see no difference in a 31 year old babysitter molesting a 12 year old, and two high school teens falling in love. You've made your opinion clear.

You keep focusing on 12 as if your opinion on this matter changes if there was only one incident and it occurred on one day before he turned 16. Is that true? Or is your opinion fixed to the letter of the law on the matter?

RMKBrown, you have been dismissed and will be ignored by me in this thread. You have nothing to offer.

I know, you see no difference in a 31 year old babysitter molesting a 12 year old, and two high school teens falling in love. You've made your opinion clear.

You keep focusing on 12 as if your opinion on this matter changes if there was only one incident and it occurred on one day before he turned 16. Is that true? Or is your opinion fixed to the letter of the law on the matter?
According to the article, it started when he was 12. I don't really care that she finally got caught when he was 15.

Lol.

The lesbian chick targeted a 13 year old.

Of course...THAT'S different.

Why do you need to lie?

In the other story it was a 17 year old and a 14 year old classmates and when the 17 year turned 18 she was charged.

How is that in any way the same as a 31 year old having sex with the 12 year old she was supposed to be babysitting?

Amy, a sexual predator is a sexual predator. Neither a 14 year old girl or boy can consent. The burden falls on the predator.

First, the kid was NOT raped. A 15 yr boy willingly had sex with his babysitter. I guarantee the now adultwould do it again. That is why she was charged with statutory rape only. Second, this is the system fucking up not the woman forcing child suppport.

The law has been created so that a woman can NOT waive child support. Therefore, a man can not give up his rights to the children and avoid making payments, even if the woman agrees. The reason this one came to light is because the woman filed for public assistance. They don't provide public assistance without going after the father.

Why do you need to lie?

In the other story it was a 17 year old and a 14 year old classmates and when the 17 year turned 18 she was charged.

How is that in any way the same as a 31 year old having sex with the 12 year old she was supposed to be babysitting?

Correct me if I'm wrong but it appears that your arbitrary age of consent age is 14, and are merely upset at the age of twelve issue for which we have no detail. Might have been a kiss on the cheek as far as we know?

OK, I now know what is going on.

We have age of consent libertarian types trying to poke at the laws, for reasons only they know.

First, the kid was NOT raped. A 15 yr boy willingly had sex with his babysitter.
It has been said that the boy was only 12 when the girl first started sinking her claws into him. If that is true, then he was raped.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. Why he never said anything to his parents when she first started having her way with him, I am guessing that he was afraid that the girl would make him look like the monster with him being a male and all and that his parents would have believed her every word. Sadly such a thing very well could have happened. There never would have been a witness there to say that she was always the aggressor. :( :( :(

OK, I now know what is going on.

We have age of consent libertarian types trying to poke at the laws, for reasons only they know.

I thought I explained the reason. The reason is the fact that the age of consent is a completely arbitrary date selected by politicians.

age of consent 16 (30): Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia
age of consent 17 (9): Colorado, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, Texas, Wyoming
age of consent 18 (12): Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, North Dakota, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin,1

Completely arbitrary. What is consensual sex in Main is rape in California.

By birth date? Completely arbitrary. Has almost nothing to do with the physical state, mental state, and relationship of the people involved.

Not an argument, son, at all. If you are for states rights, this is not issue. I can think of no other reason you are concerned about age of consent and getting it lowered.

Forum List

Back