4 year old exercises his second amendment rights

27 months he didn't commit a crime thanks to gun control.

Wrong....thanks to existing law he was arrested...existing law that states a felon cannot own or carry a gun. He got the gun even though we have background checks...federally mandated background checks...so that did not work, it did not keep him from getting the gun.

if you licensed all gun owners....it would not have kept him from that gun and existing law would still have allowed him to be arrested....no licensing of gun owners needed in order to do that.

if you registered all guns...it would not have kept him from getting that gun and existing law would still have allowed him to be arrested...no registration of guns was needed to do that. In fact...as a convicted felon he would not have to register that illegal gun.....Haynes v. United States Supreme Court decision makes it unConstitutional to require him to register that illegal gun...do you are twice as stupid if you support registering guns.

Nothing you support stopped this criminal from getting an illegal gun.

Current, existing gun laws allowed this felon to be arrested when he was found with an illegal gun.

He was put in jail and didn't commit any crimes for 27 months because of gun control.

Wow......do you have to act like a 12 year old all the time....?

You are the one in fantasy land.

Does your butt hurt.....you keep pulling numbers out of your ass...that can't be easy......must be pretty painful.

I just said you live in fantasy land. Numbers?

That's the keyword.

I have almost no chance of dying in a car crash yet the gov't mandates I wear a seatbelt.

So if you want to have a gun because you are scared and paranoid because there is a tiny chance someone will try to kill you please do. But be aware there is also a small chance that gun will be involved in an accidental shooting that could kill or maim one of your family members. If you look at who is killed by guns they are primarily suicide machines so you have to worry about that also.

A seat belt won't accidently kill you or a family member.

This is why I don't get too bent out of shape about gun nuts. They mostly shoot their own family and friends, either by accident, or intentionally in a rage. While I can get pretty worked up over it when a child is involved, mostly I consider it nature's way of thinning the heard.

And this is why you are a twit......the people murdering each other are for the most part actual criminals...usually in democrat inner cities, killing other criminals.......

Normal gun owners are not shooting each other.....democrat voters though...are shooting each other in the thousands in these inner cities....

So most people saved by guns are also criminals. I see.

Nope...most people murdered by guns are criminals......1,500,000 people use guns to stop violent criminals and they are not criminals themselves.

Point to where one of your studies specifically states they are not criminals.

2A, if you had no guns, and the criminals had no guns, what would be the problems for you in that case?

Easy....as an experienced martial artist, former infantry soldier and student of self defense.....the criminal usually picks the location of the attack, he attacks with surprise and when he thinks you are at your weakest...they do not target people they consider difficult prey.....

But...even with my training and experience.....it would be a 50/50 fight....if I am fit....and not injured from work or any other life activity...if I am not caught unaware.....

In any unarmed combat the younger, stronger, more aggressive opponent will generally win......and criminals rarely attack victims without a weapon of some form.

So facing an armed attacker, one armed with a knife or a club...you are at a serious disadvantage...

Also, as one instructor of mine pointed out....a law enforcment officer.....most criminals have spent time in prison.....getting toughened up by surviving the experience, and learning new tricks for their chosen profession from other professional criminals.

Facing another human being empty handed is not easy...and the odds of being injured, maimed or killed are still there. Just getting punched in the face can blind you, knock you to the ground and kill you......just like the nephew of former Mayor of Chicago Richard Daley. The nephew got into a fight with a guy outside of a bar...he hit the guy once....once....the guy fell and hit his head on the curb.....he was put into a coma and later died...from one punch.

Now....you take a woman, or a senior citizen, or one victim vs. multiple attackers who are armed with knives or clubs...and the odds of survining that without serious injury are almost zero.....

Guns are the equalizer.....there can be one attacker, or many, and they can have knives, clubs or even guns....and you have a better chance of surviving with that gun than you do without it......all the research shows this.

Women who use a gun to fight off a rapist succeed......and often come out of the attack sustaining no injuries...no other self defense method can achieve that.

So if you want to have a gun because you are scared and paranoid because there is a tiny chance someone will try to kill you please do. But be aware there is also a small chance that gun will be involved in an accidental shooting that could kill or maim one of your family members. If you look at who is killed by guns they are primarily suicide machines so you have to worry about that also.

A seat belt won't accidently kill you or a family member.

This is why I don't get too bent out of shape about gun nuts. They mostly shoot their own family and friends, either by accident, or intentionally in a rage. While I can get pretty worked up over it when a child is involved, mostly I consider it nature's way of thinning the heard.

And this is why you are a twit......the people murdering each other are for the most part actual criminals...usually in democrat inner cities, killing other criminals.......

Normal gun owners are not shooting each other.....democrat voters though...are shooting each other in the thousands in these inner cities....

Nope...most people murdered by guns are criminals......1,500,000 people use guns to stop violent criminals and they are not criminals themselves.

Kleck.........and again....criminals do not confess to committing multiple felonies to strangers on the phone...or in person...since if they are crimnals...and are using guns even in legitimate self defense...they are committing a felony.......

Normal people do not have to worry about that as much....they are more likely to say what happened. Unless they are up to speed on anti gun bias...then they will stay quiet and not admit to using a gun to a stranger on the phone or in front of a badge carrying poll taker.

Kleck.........and again....criminals do not confess to committing multiple felonies to strangers on the phone...or in person...since if they are crimnals...and are using guns even in legitimate self defense...they are committing a felony.......

Normal people do not have to worry about that as much....they are more likely to say what happened. Unless they are up to speed on anti gun bias...then they will stay quiet and not admit to using a gun to a stranger on the phone or in front of a badge carrying poll taker.

What does he specifically state?

If most attempts of murder are against criminals, most defenses of murder are also by a criminal.

Wrong twit......most murder victims have long criminal histories....not all victims of crime are criminals...in fact the 1,500,000 people who use guns to stop violent criminal attack are normal, law abiding people simply defending themselves against the people you support........

If most murder victims are criminals as you say, then so are most defenders of murder. It is a simple concept.

No.....because when a law abiding citizen uses a gun that doesn't mean they kill their attacker....the attacker runs away, is captured or is simply injured and captured.....

Actual research shows that most murderers have long histories of violent crime and criminal behavior....most people using a gun for self defense do so as law abiding citizens.

Nope.....I have posted that for you over and over....you know exactly what he has said...if someone else wants to see it they can ask.....

If most attempts of murder are against criminals, most defenses of murder are also by a criminal.

Wrong twit......most murder victims have long criminal histories....not all victims of crime are criminals...in fact the 1,500,000 people who use guns to stop violent criminal attack are normal, law abiding people simply defending themselves against the people you support........

If most murder victims are criminals as you say, then so are most defenders of murder. It is a simple concept.

No.....because when a law abiding citizen uses a gun that doesn't mean they kill their attacker....the attacker runs away, is captured or is simply injured and captured.....

Actual research shows that most murderers have long histories of violent crime and criminal behavior....most people using a gun for self defense do so as law abiding citizens.

You have stated over and over most murder victims are criminals. That means most attempted murders are against criminals. That means most defenses are also by criminals. You really are dense.

Nope.....I have posted that for you over and over....you know exactly what he has said...if someone else wants to see it they can ask.....

Yes and he does not say they aren't criminals as I have proved each time. This was a job study? How does kleck know what they do when they aren't defending themselves?

2A, if you had no guns, and the criminals had no guns, what would be the problems for you in that case?

Predfan just posted a story about an a guy with an axe who was shot by a concealed carry permit holder...the victim was 60 years old and was holding a cup of coffee...vs. a guy with an axe....and the 60 year old won.....

Can you name any other martial discipline that would have allowed that outcome....?

You have stated over and over most murder victims are criminals. That means most attempted murders are against criminals. That means most defenses are also by criminals. You really are dense.

brain...you nanny is calling...time for you to take your nap...

brain...you nanny is calling...time for you to take your nap...

Very childish.

Because his sword might be bigger than mine. If he wants to kill me he'll do it, I'd rather have the upper hand on defending myself. I don't want it to be a fair fight.

Predfan just posted a story about an a guy with an axe who was shot by a concealed carry permit holder...the victim was 60 years old and was holding a cup of coffee...vs. a guy with an axe....and the 60 year old won.....

Can you name any other martial discipline that would have allowed that outcome....?
And, what if he had had a gun instead?

Because his sword might be bigger than mine. If he wants to kill me he'll do it, I'd rather have the upper hand on defending myself. I don't want it to be a fair fight.
And if his gun is the same, or bigger? What's your advantage now?

If we both have guns fine, if neither of us do, now it's a battle. Not fair. But the fact that he'll probably have a gun means I need one.

Forum List

Back