4 year old exercises his second amendment rights

Another water is wet thread. Oh the horror. Something needs done about this as it keeps me up at night.

MYOB

-Geaux

^^^

We pro rights people can learn a lot from this guy. He is actually a liberal pro gun advocate. He doesn't look like your typical "smart" guy, but he is quite intelligent. I encourage you to listen to him because he makes a lot of sense.

We pro rights people can learn a lot from this guy.

You think our very own 2ndAmendment poster would really learn anything from this guy? No matter how much good sense the guy makes.

He (and the other gun nutters) use every argument the guy says not to use. Interesting.

You think our very own 2ndAmendment poster would really learn anything from this guy? No matter how much good sense the guy makes.

He (and the other gun nutters) use every argument the guy says not to use. Interesting.

What? Lol. You are the nutter here, bud. :lol: That's why I don't really respond to your posts.

So tell me, what do you disagree with him about? Rebut his points.

Oh great Chris. You are really going to be in trouble with 2ndA.

You have posted a video with realistic DGU numbers; 80,000.
Which I can believe.

Of course 2ndA guy is.STUCK on 1.5 million DGUs.

You in trouble..LMAO.

The facts are that you anti-rights folks have nothing but fear mongering and misinformation on your side, while we have facts, statistics, etc.

Chris. I have had guns longer than you have been alive. At last count there were 12 guns in my home.

I agreed with most of what the guy said except for the numbers of people owning guns. From what I have read, while.numbers of guns in the population have gone up, the percentage of Americans owning guns has declined.

The most important thing he said was to tamp down the passion and show a little more compassion. True story there.

The facts are that you anti-rights folks have nothing but fear mongering and misinformation on your side, while we have facts, statistics, etc.

Chris. I have had guns longer than you have been alive. At last count there were 12 guns in my home.

I agreed with most of what the guy said except for the numbers of people owning guns. From what I have read, while.numbers of guns in the population have gone up, the percentage of Americans owning guns has declined.

The most important thing he said was to tamp down the passion and show a little more compassion. True story there.

The numbers are accurate.

What? Lol. You are the nutter here, bud. :lol: That's why I don't really respond to your posts.

You making me think you stupid.

You don't respond to my posts cause you don't want me to expose your stupidity.

I say you are stupid cause you posted a video saying EXACTLY what I have been.claiming for months; the idea that there are 1.5 million DGUs every year is crazy. And here you give me a post that says 80k DGUs is feasible. And I agree with those numbers. Funny shit. Thanks.

I would take that post down if I were you.2nd A is.gonna crucify you for posting that. LMAO.

Even if it was only 40,000, that is 40,000 people who defended themselves against crime.

Let's see how smart you are.

Which number is greater; 1.5 million or 80,000.

It's the frequency I contest. Not that it happens at all. Never said that. But almost 5000 times each and every day? Not hardly.

You making me think you stupid.

You don't respond to my posts cause you don't want me to expose your stupidity.

I say you are stupid cause you posted a video saying EXACTLY what I have been.claiming for months; the idea that there are 1.5 million DGUs every year is crazy. And here you give me a post that says 80k DGUs is feasible. And I agree with those numbers. Funny shit. Thanks.

I would take that post down if I were you.2nd A is.gonna crucify you for posting that. LMAO.

Funny because 800,000 is the LOW ball figure. Lol.

Forum List

Back