70% Of The Vaccinated Catch Delta Variant

Your fantasy and lies are showing again. You said "up" in an obvious lie exposing your inferiority for all to see.

The only thing that you own is depths of your hate and envy.
I didn't say it, assclown bitch.
YOU SPOKE OF LOOKING UP TO SEE ME.

I said look up the thread.
You said look up to see the Dado.

I AM YOUR GOD.
BOW Before the Dado!

Yea. People who die within 14 days of getting the second shot aren't fully vaccinated. Quit lying.
You aren’t fully vaccinated for 28/30 days after your second shot either. And even then you can still catch/ spread and die from COVID.

If your wonderful vaccine is sooo good, why the break thru cases and additional booster shots? Did you forget about them? And if the vaccines are so good, why are masks still required along with booster shots?

If you are correct, you are ignoring any facts that don't support your biases.
Because the virus mutates and learns to slip through the spike proteins. Which is why the vaccinated are more likely to catch the variants. They are resistant to the vax.

Twenty percent of the illegal immigrants crossing the Mexican border have some illness Including COVID-19 or one of its variations.

Since many of these illegals are shipped all over our nation I would imagine they are a significant factor in the spread of COVID-19.

Thank you Joe Biden for another total fiasco.

Experts say the vast majority of deaths are unvaccinated people. Who's saying otherwise?
I’m saying exactly what I stated. The second vaccine is not effective for a full 28/30 days after injection ( which it states right on the paperwork you are given at time of jab). And that vax’d individuals still get ,pass around and die from COVID.

Sorry..we don’t live in a black and white world. Variables matter.

Forum List

Back