🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

84 schools in England show NO white British pupils...

Enough.

I will not coddle you and pretend that you really thought that I meant that ALL rape rings are Muslim.

My point, despite your nonsense, stands.

Third World Immigration and Political Correctness need to be stopped in the UK to avoid future rape rings.
How will that stop white british born rape gangs ?

Nothing I said indicated that it would.

You only bring that up to distract and deflect from my point, in defense of your lefty agenda of Third World Immigration and Political Correctness, even though we have seen that it leads to horrible atrocities.

Try to be less vile.
You dont make sense. It looks like your concern has nothing to do with the rape problems and everything to do with Muslims.
A similar solution would be to shut down all the Catholic churches and boot out all the priests.
Of course, it would not be right to punish all the decent catholics for the paedo activities of some of their priests.
You havent suggested that though.

Because the "problem" was never there in the first place, and it is just you neo Marxists blowing it out of proportion. The rate of Catholic priests is the same as that for Anglican priests and neo Marxists at 5% of the population pro rata. Punishing the masses for the actions of a few is one of your neo marist traits isn't it, as shown by Ukraine twice now.
Laughable. Remind me who wants to punish a minority for the actions of a few ?

Sorry, I get my history from real sources.

Enlighten us as to these "real sources"

What there was was MUSLIMS who conquered vastly superior cultures,

Can't have been that superior if a bunch of inferior desert-dweller rag-heads managed to take them out.

Any source that is not neo Marxist or islamonazi of course

Superior is brain power, not in numbers of psychopaths willing to die.

Very few muslims make it onto the world stage in spite of their numbers, many Jews make it in spite of their very low numbers.

Your knee jerk accusation of an "anti-muslim" crusade shows your true agenda.

Third World Immigration and Political Correctness need to be stopped in the UK to avoid future rape rings.

You are kidding? 'Vile and depraved' UK gang raped and abused babies - BBC News

Enough.

I will not coddle you and pretend that you really thought that I meant that ALL rape rings are Muslim.

It wont, but seeing as they are in such small numbers they will be caught and treated to a stay in solitary. Seeing as the immigrants are less than 10% of the population why are they 80% of the rapists ? That is the problem you neo Marxist morons try and cover up.
Again you make up figures to support your bigotry. There is no accurate measure.

There is a measure that is close enough for everyday use, and that is the census which the ONS use to come to the 10% figure. And the prison population is another good indication and 80% of them are immigrants

Enough.

Nothing I said indicated that it would.

You only bring that up to distract and deflect from my point, in defense of your lefty agenda of Third World Immigration and Political Correctness, even though we have seen that it leads to horrible atrocities.

Try to be less vile.
You dont make sense. It looks like your concern has nothing to do with the rape problems and everything to do with Muslims.
A similar solution would be to shut down all the Catholic churches and boot out all the priests.
Of course, it would not be right to punish all the decent catholics for the paedo activities of some of their priests.
You havent suggested that though.

Because the "problem" was never there in the first place, and it is just you neo Marxists blowing it out of proportion. The rate of Catholic priests is the same as that for Anglican priests and neo Marxists at 5% of the population pro rata. Punishing the masses for the actions of a few is one of your neo marist traits isn't it, as shown by Ukraine twice now.
Laughable. Remind me who wants to punish a minority for the actions of a few ?

A few would be less than 0.1% of the population, not 20% as it seems are the number of muslim rapists

As you keep banging on about "Political Correctness", your agenda becomes clearer. Here's an interesting article on the subject.

"Political correctness is one of the brilliant tools that the American Right developed in the mid-1980s as part of its demolition of American liberalism. The core of the conservative proposition is that moral individuals are the basis for a just society and dynamic capitalism, a head-to-head confrontation with the 'liberal' view that individuals are social animals and that fair societies require universal rules asserting justice in its widest sense. Justice does not come from coercive rules, argue conservatives; it comes from moral individuals. The whole fabric of taxation, welfare, regulation, anti-discrimination legislation and public initiative is a coercive web which undermines freedom and morality. It must be fought to the last.

What the sharpest thinkers on the American Right saw quickly was that by declaring war on the cultural manifestations of liberalism - by levelling the charge of political correctness against its exponents - they could discredit the whole political project. Rush Limbaugh, the right-wing talk-show host, talking about 'feminazis', is part of the same movement as Allan Bloom, whose seminal book, The Closing of the American Mind , argues that political correctness has infected the US's capacity to think. This is the populist battering-ram behind which the Right makes the case for tax cuts for the wealthy and welfare minimalism for the poor.

The difficulty has been that American liberalism, itself split between whether it is a coalition of minorities - all of whose rights have to be respected by meticulous linguistic descriptions - or whether it represents a set of universal moral propositions about justice, has offered it many targets. By ridiculing liberalism's 'politically correct' nostrums, conservatives are able to ridicule the whole liberal enterprise. Thus, any tiny faculty of a university that maintains that Shakespeare is racist, any honest-to-god guy involved in a sexual harassment case, or any environmentalist seeking to protect unspoiled land can all be portrayed as victims or exponents of irrational political correctness. Plain-talking conservatives who want to get 'issues out into the open and debated' would never fall prey to such liberal idiocies.

It was always likely that political correctness would spill over into Britain - and it has been seized upon by conservatives and fogeys for all the same reasons. A single incident managed unwisely - say the Government allegedly considering a Minister for men, an edict from the Commission of Racial Equality over golliwogs or a council worrying about the teaching of homosexuality - will lead to a storm of mocking copy about political correctness, and for one end - it discredits the liberal cause.

Yet it matters profoundly what we say. It is an advance that it is no longer possible to call blacks ******* and that sexist banter in the workplace is understood to be oppressive and abusive. It is right that the groups in society that used to be written off as mentally retarded are recognised as having special needs. And it is right that TV and radio take care how they describe terrorists and the al-Qaeda network in the middle of this 'war' against terrorism. Murdoch's Fox TV news in the US habitually refers to Taliban fighters as 'diabolical', dismissing all critics who call for impartiality in their reporting as 'politically correct'.

So which side of this argument do you want to be on? I believe in liberal ideas of justice and public intervention. White politicians have to be careful how they talk about racial minorities in a society as racially polarised as Cantle describes; elements in the white majority are looking for any validation of their prejudices." Will Hutton: Words really are important, Mr Blunkett

Yes, I am aware that the Left has been pushing back on the topic of Political Correctness. They have been doing so by lying.

This is what Political Correctness is.

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Because most of the perpetrators were of Pakistani heritage, several council staff described themselves as being nervous about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought racist; others, the report noted, "remembered clear direction from their managers" not to make such identification.[31] OneHome Office researcher, attempting to raise concerns about the level of abuse with senior police officers in 2002, was told not to do so again, and was subsequently suspended and sidelined.[32] The researcher told BBC Panorama that:

... she had been accused of being insensitive when she told one official that most of the perpetrators were from Rotherham's Pakistani community. A female colleague talked to her about the incident. "She said you must never refer to that again – you must never refer to Asian men." "And her other response was to book me on a two-day ethnicity and diversity course to raise my awareness of ethnic issues."

This is not the actions of a "tiny faculty".

This is a Witch Hunt against the imaginary witches of the Leftist mind, ie . Racists.

BARE minimal estimate in JUST Rotherham is ONE THOUSAND AND FOUR HUNDRED young girls raped, terrorized, tortured and forced into sexual slavery while the government and the police ACTIVELY ignored the problem.

And still you leftists pretend that any conservative complaining about Political Correctness is just some white bigot that wants to use racial slurs in public.

HOw horrific does the results of your actions have to be before you question what your Thought Leaders are telling you?

Last edited:
No reasonable person would assume that I meant ALL rape rings are muslim.

Perhaps not but you appear to be obsessed with discussing this sub-set.

The Rape Rings that have been forming in Muslim communities, preying upon white UK girls are different from the ones forming in other ethnic communities.

...again focusing on Muslim "rape rings" How are they "different" to Polish immigrant rape rings, or Scottish rape rings, etc?

an important subset of Rape Rings.

what makes one sub set more important than another?

1. You admit that it is obvious that I did not mean that all rape rings were Muslim. SO stop with the moronic "gotcha's" where you pretend to think that I did mean that. YOu accomplish nothing other than being an ass.

2. From my perspective the differences are most important because they point to different ways of addressing the problem.

3. The reasons for that should be obvious if you pull your head out of your leftist ass for a second. Hints a. NOt racism, and B. I live in America.

Your knee jerk accusation of an "anti-muslim" crusade shows your true agenda.

You are kidding? 'Vile and depraved' UK gang raped and abused babies - BBC News

Enough.

It wont, but seeing as they are in such small numbers they will be caught and treated to a stay in solitary. Seeing as the immigrants are less than 10% of the population why are they 80% of the rapists ? That is the problem you neo Marxist morons try and cover up.
Again you make up figures to support your bigotry. There is no accurate measure.

This is a Witch Hunt against the imaginary witches of the Leftist mind, ie . Racists.

BARE minimal estimate in JUST Rotherham is ONE THOUSAND AND FOUR HUNDRED young girls raped, terrorized, tortured and forced into sexual slavery while the government and the police ACTIVELY ignored the problem.

And still you leftists pretend that any conservative complaining about Political Correctness is just some white bigot that wants to use racial slurs in public.

HOw horrific does the results of your actions have to be before you question what your Thought Leaders are telling you?

What you are dealing with here are fundamentalists with low IQs. You might as well offer a member of the flat Earth society a picture of earth from space, or take a New world creationist to a science and anthropology museum. It is the same phenomenon.

These are not rational individuals that live in a world of reason based upon evidence. They are only ultra-conformist little gits who are so terrified of the possibility of thinking for themselves that they support the very antithesis of what they claim to support and never even question why that is so. They are forever stuck in an infantile stage in life where the political correctness acts as the father figure telling them what to do.

What you are dealing with here are fundamentalists with low IQs. You might as well offer a member of the flat Earth society a picture of earth from space, or take a New world creationist to a science and anthropology museum. It is the same phenomenon.

These are not rational individuals that live in a world of reason based upon evidence. They are only ultra-conformist little gits who are so terrified of the possibility of thinking for themselves that they support the very antithesis of what they claim to support and never even question why that is so. They are forever stuck in an infantile stage in life where the political correctness acts as the father figure telling them what to do.

I know.

But still, I feel compelled to try.

.... and B. I live in America.

But you can't stop pretending to be an expert on what's happening in Britain.

Your pretense that only personal experience is a valid basis for having an opinion is irrational.

You should spent more time defending your position and less looking for excuses to dismiss other people and their positions.

Your pretense that only personal experience is a valid basis for having an opinion is irrational.

You should spent more time defending your position and less looking for excuses to dismiss other people and their positions.

I met this really nice pit bull one time, Correll. He wagged its tail, I petted him on the head, and he was very nice.

If I was utterly idiotic and completely incapable of reason, I would prattle on about how everybody should then cover their toddlers in aus jus and put them into a pen with one.

No reasonable person would assume that I meant ALL rape rings are muslim.

Perhaps not but you appear to be obsessed with discussing this sub-set.

The Rape Rings that have been forming in Muslim communities, preying upon white UK girls are different from the ones forming in other ethnic communities.

...again focusing on Muslim "rape rings" How are they "different" to Polish immigrant rape rings, or Scottish rape rings, etc?

an important subset of Rape Rings.

what makes one sub set more important than another?

1. You admit that it is obvious that I did not mean that all rape rings were Muslim. SO stop with the moronic "gotcha's" where you pretend to think that I did mean that. YOu accomplish nothing other than being an ass.

2. From my perspective the differences are most important because they point to different ways of addressing the problem.

3. The reasons for that should be obvious if you pull your head out of your leftist ass for a second. Hints a. NOt racism, and B. I live in America.

1. I said "perhaps not" giving you the benefit of the doubt, but I still maintain you nevertheless appear to have an obsession with discussing this sub-set.

2. What are those differences in your view and what would be the different ways of addressing the problem?

3. Not obvious to me, regardless as to where my head might be, why not do us a favour and "enlighten my darkness"

Enough.

There is a measure that is close enough for everyday use, and that is the census which the ONS use to come to the 10% figure. And the prison population is another good indication and 80% of them are immigrants
Once again you make up a figure to support your nutty beliefs. You are a laughing stock.

Enough.

Once again you make up a figure to support your nutty beliefs. You are a laughing stock.
I thought we'd already established that 75% of convicted UK sex offenders were native born English...

I met this really nice pit bull one time, Correll. He wagged its tail, I petted him on the head, and he was very nice.

If I was utterly idiotic and completely incapable of reason, I would prattle on about how everybody should then cover their toddlers in aus jus and put them into a pen with one.
Like this?
IMG-20160312-WA0002.jpg
WP_20160405_001.jpg

I thought we'd already established that 75% of convicted UK sex offenders were native born English...
He has a proud record of making things up or repeating stuff he was told at the Britain First rally. He also believes that all paedophiles are marxists and that King Arthur will return and save us from the Muslim hordes.

He has a proud record of making things up or repeating stuff he was told at the Britain First rally. He also believes that all paedophiles are marxists and that King Arthur will return and save us from the Muslim hordes.

Yeah, I'm aware of Phoney, or rather "unaware" as I tend to ignore him mostly. Apparently his family came over with the Normans, so he's another descendant of immigrants (dear pot, love kettle). I know he's a fan of Nick Griffin so that says it all really.

Forum List

Back