A Civil War if Trump is not reinstated

If you finally get the results you are pushing for, will you still be laughing and smug?
Look at what a delusional freak you are. You have spent so mich time gaslighting to emulate your orange lard and master, that you even gaslight yourself. You want to watch other people do this on your TV so badly, but you realize how fucking stupid you sound. So you have gaslighted yourself into believing i am the one pushing for a redneck bloodbath, not you. Shameful to watch.

I try to get my head around this, I ask them a lot of questions and try to understand, but I can only get so far. There is so much here that is just a mystery to me, and their devotion to that person, of all people, is at the heart of it.
Maybe it's your hate of that person that is at the heart of it

Why is everybody always "attacking" MrPillow? :lol:

Lindell, a devoted supporter of former President Donald Trump, was in the state for a "cyber symposium" he was hosting.​
The MyPillow founder claims he was attacked on Wednesday night in Sioux Falls, according to the Sioux Falls Argus Leader.​
On stage during his event, Lindell said: "I’m OK. It hurts a little bit. I just want everyone to know all the evil that’s out there.”​
He later claimed Antifa was responsible for the "attack".
During a live stream of his event on Wednesday night, Lindell was seen running from the stage at the same time as news emerged a $1.3billion defamation lawsuit filed against him by Dominion Voting Systems will go ahead, according to Yahoo News.​

Maybe it's your hate of that person that is at the heart of it
Thankfully, I'm not like you. I don't hate anyone. And far more importantly...

gqA0SBM.jpg

Why is everybody always "attacking" MrPillow? :lol:

Lindell, a devoted supporter of former President Donald Trump, was in the state for a "cyber symposium" he was hosting.​
The MyPillow founder claims he was attacked on Wednesday night in Sioux Falls, according to the Sioux Falls Argus Leader.​
On stage during his event, Lindell said: "I’m OK. It hurts a little bit. I just want everyone to know all the evil that’s out there.”​
He later claimed Antifa was responsible for the "attack".
During a live stream of his event on Wednesday night, Lindell was seen running from the stage at the same time as news emerged a $1.3billion defamation lawsuit filed against him by Dominion Voting Systems will go ahead, according to Yahoo News.​

It's just been a couple of days and I miss Lindell already. Does anyone know when the next "symposium" is going to be? Can't wait!

Last edited:
DAY 2 OF THE SECOND TRUMP ADMINISTRATION

As we all know, SCOTUS held their secret meeting yesterday at 4AM, declared the last election illegitimate and reinstalled Trump as president for life.

We know today that border wall construction will resume, covid masks will be banned and Hillary will be executed at some point.

Does anyone know when construction of the Ashley Babbitt Memorial on the national mall will begin?

Also, it’s amazing to see the economy bounce back after 1 day of Trump to near all time highs.

There won't be a civil war.

Until everyday average Americans stand up and say enough of all this bullshit we will just continue to be cucks to the people ruining everything. That's all it will take is for the majority to say they have had enough then sports teams, government, corporations and companies will stop catering to loud few once the majority stand up because then they will realize the largest part of the population doesn't like things.

But even that won't happen because most Americans don't have the nuts to stand up. So there will be no civil war, we will all just sit here and suck the proverbial dicks of the minority and do what they want.
Enough of what kind of bullshit? Elections?

Look at what a delusional freak you are. You have spent so mich time gaslighting to emulate your orange lard and master, that you even gaslight yourself. You want to watch other people do this on your TV so badly, but you realize how fucking stupid you sound. So you have gaslighted yourself into believing i am the one pushing for a redneck bloodbath, not you. Shameful to watch.
Sure guy.

Because no one has ever stood up to tyrants before, not in all of history. (sarcasm)

DAY 2 OF THE SECOND TRUMP ADMINISTRATION

As we all know, SCOTUS held their secret meeting yesterday at 4AM, declared the last election illegitimate and reinstalled Trump as president for life.

We know today that border wall construction will resume, covid masks will be banned and Hillary will be executed at some point.

Does anyone know when construction of the Ashley Babbitt Memorial on the national mall will begin?

Also, it’s amazing to see the economy bounce back after 1 day of Trump to near all time highs.

Yipeee!!! Did you guys see the massive crowd for Trump's inauguration? The BIGLY one ever, believe me. Everyone is saying it!!!!

Forum List

Back