A Message From Our Great President

Did you thank Obama ??

No, but I did thank my broker. Why should I thank somebody who did nothing for me?
He kept you safe Will trump do the same?

He was also the cause of me losing my employer medical insurance for the first time in my life. Now every day is a gamble. So here you go: THANKS DUMBAMA!
You can't blame him for every pos that comes into your life Step back and think of all the good he did or tried to do
as soon as you do that for trump. :)
Lets see already he blasts Sessions now McConnell Does he have a death wish? Let him get tax reform passed and I'll never say a bad word about him again

No, but I did thank my broker. Why should I thank somebody who did nothing for me?

He was also the cause of me losing my employer medical insurance for the first time in my life. Now every day is a gamble. So here you go: THANKS DUMBAMA!
You can't blame him for every pos that comes into your life Step back and think of all the good he did or tried to do
Lets see already he blasts Sessions now McConnell Does he have a death wish? Let him get tax reform passed and I'll never say a bad word about him again
so...no???

and if obama didn't have a teleprompter...

we all have our faults. you just like to magnify the ones of people you don't like and minimize the same on people you do. kinda human nature to be sure.

but still annoying as fuck.

And sometimes when he did have a teleprompter:

You really want to compare Obama blunders with Trump blunders?! I wouldn't go down that road...

depends on how you define blunder.

you see - to me illegal FISA warrants are a blunder.
fast n furious is a blunder
green tipped ammo is armor piercing - a blunder.
saying you don't have an alias and finding out later you do - blunder
saying you can keep your doctor and ..... blunder

so you still wanna dance? just don't expect me to hold to your trump-sucks definitions of blunders.

The post was regarding speech blunders... we can talk about policy blunders after Trump has completed his term

like i said - define away. obama was horrible w/o a prompter and average with one, at times. trump just says stupid shit and waves his arms around and repeats key phrases like a seinfield episode.

obama just fell on top of his own verbosity.

I guess that's just a matter of opinion. I saw Obama as inspirational, charismatic, articulate, and motivational when he spoke. Both on promoter and off... a little slow with the pauses but he made sure to say the right thing. I've always been entertained by Trump as well. Watch most of the apprentices and was excited about his run for president until he atartes acting like a douchebag child. Now I hear him talk and it is absolutely embarrassing that he is our POTUS. It's sad because I support some of the policy objectives that he is going after but it is very difficult to be supportive of the actual guy. I think many struggle with the same thing. When you see and egomaniac bully your first instinct is to put him back in his place and not reward that kind of behavior

And sometimes when he did have a teleprompter:

You really want to compare Obama blunders with Trump blunders?! I wouldn't go down that road...

so you still wanna dance? just don't expect me to hold to your trump-sucks definitions of blunders.

The post was regarding speech blunders... we can talk about policy blunders after Trump has completed his term

like i said - define away. obama was horrible w/o a prompter and average with one, at times. trump just says stupid shit and waves his arms around and repeats key phrases like a seinfield episode.

I guess that's just a matter of opinion. I saw Obama as inspirational, charismatic, articulate, and motivational when he spoke. Both on promoter and off... a little slow with the pauses but he made sure to say the right thing. I've always been entertained by Trump as well. Watch most of the apprentices and was excited about his run for president until he atartes acting like a douchebag child. Now I hear him talk and it is absolutely embarrassing that he is our POTUS. It's sad because I support some of the policy objectives that he is going after but it is very difficult to be supportive of the actual guy. I think many struggle with the same thing. When you see and egomaniac bully your first instinct is to put him back in his place and not reward that kind of behavior

Barry is and was a racist... and he has a bunch of dead kids and people from mass shootings to show for his presidency.

Did you thank Obama ??

I don't rate somebody on what they tried to do, I rate them based on how good or bad they made my personal life. And at the ripe age of 57 and never being uninsured until that big eared clown came to town, I rate him as a F President.

"Folks, liberals measure success by intent. Conservative measure success by results.
Rush Limbaugh
Why don't you buy insurance?

I don't rate somebody on what they tried to do, I rate them based on how good or bad they made my personal life. And at the ripe age of 57 and never being uninsured until that big eared clown came to town, I rate him as a F President.

"Folks, liberals measure success by intent. Conservative measure success by results.
Rush Limbaugh
Insurance is a fraud… Shit for brains

so...no???
I just can't find it in my heart to think of Obama and Trump on equal terms

Barry is and was a racist... and he has a bunch of dead kids and people from mass shootings to show for his presidency.
Rationalize that one out for me... this should be good. Let me just plug my nose first, I can smell the bullshit coming

Rationalize that one out for me... this should be good. Let me just plug my nose first, I can smell the bullshit coming
You suck too much obama dick to count

Rush Limbaugh
With the way medical costs are in this country, it is an unfortunate nessessity for most. Not a fraud. You can't justify that ignorant claim either

Rush Limbaugh
With the way medical costs are in this country, it is an unfortunate nessessity for most. Not a fraud. You can't justify that ignorant claim either
Taxation without representation

You suck too much obama dick to count
Re read your response and soak in how stupid you sound... then see if you are capable of giving an intelligent answer

Rush Limbaugh
Was that supposed to be an answer? Haha, dude you just get dumber and dumber... try again

Rush Limbaugh
Was that supposed to be an answer? Haha, dude you just get dumber and dumber... try again
People need to pay for their own shit...

You obviously have no understanding of what medical care cost are compared to what people in this country make, there is a gross imbalance.

Family gets in a car accident. How many families do you think have half a million laying around to pay for care?

Old person gets cancer... how many old people do you think can afford chemo treatments out of pocket?

Your genius plan takes care of the rich and let's the poor and middle class either go bankrupt or suffer without care. Great country you want to live in... good thing most people don't agree with you

You obviously have no understanding of what medical care cost are compared to what people in this country make, there is a gross imbalance.

Family gets in a car accident. How many families do you think have half a million laying around to pay for care?

Old person gets cancer... how many old people do you think can afford chemo treatments out of pocket?

Your genius plan takes care of the rich and let's the poor and middle class either go bankrupt or suffer without care. Great country you want to live in... good thing most people don't agree with you
Fuck the collective, people need to pay for their own shit

so...no???
I just can't find it in my heart to think of Obama and Trump on equal terms
me either. :)

You really are Low IQ aren't you? I couldn't decide whether you just liked to provoke and talk shit, or if you were just lazy, or if you we're just not smart... but it's become quite clear that you can't back up your ideas and are only capable of blurting out emotional proclaimations and petty insults. Way to go man!

How about Trump's message today to Mitch McConnell? Trump really showed his ignorance oh how the US govt works. It's been six months of him playing golf and he still knows nothing. As was pointed out though, Trump also didn't get a pony on his first day in office.

OTOH, the Repubs have told the same lie for more than 7 years - that they have a replacement for ACA. They still don't but at least we won't have to listen to that idiotic lie anymore.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

You really are Low IQ aren't you? I couldn't decide whether you just liked to provoke and talk shit, or if you were just lazy, or if you we're just not smart... but it's become quite clear that you can't back up your ideas and are only capable of blurting out emotional proclaimations and petty insults. Way to go man!
The collective is of no use to me... progressives keep it to yourselves leave the rest of us out of it.

Forum List

Back