🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A New WikiLeaks just posted...WOW...another 2000+!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
  • Washington Examiner ^ | October 10, 2016 | Sarah Westwood
    WikiLeaks released 2,086 additional emails Monday obtained illegally from the inbox of John Podesta, Hillary Clinton's campaign chair. The release brought the total number of hacked emails published to date above 4,000, following a leak of 2,050 emails on Friday afternoon. Clinton confirmed the authenticity of the emails Sunday during the second presidential debate, when she clarified comments that were exposed by the leak. The Democratic ......

Lol, nobody cares, Groper fans.

That is what I was trying to tell Vig in another thread.

I wrote, when media outlets like the NYT, the LA times, WaPo, CNN, MSNBC, HuffPo, Fox News, etc. cover this story extensively, it will matter, till then, it doesn't mean squat.

In reality, it truly is the bigger story though. Everyone already knows that Trump is a sexist pig. Half the nation is in denial that Hillary is a two faced liar, these hacked emails just PROVE what all the Bernie supporters wanted to know; i.e. that she is a corporate crony elitist, a conservative fascist elite, for sale to the highest bidder.

I tracked down a statement in these Wikileaks that specifically proved that she lied and showed how Polit-fact demonstrated that Giuliani had it right, and Hillary WAS lying. Americans are too dumb to care though. I suspect you are one of them.

Because you Trumptards insisted on nominating a freak, HE, repeatedly, is the news, with his freakiness.

Had you nominated a halfway decent Republican (IOW one of the ones you freakfans HATE) maybe then Hillary Clinton's shortcomings would be the news.

But, hey, you got your wish. Enjoy it.

You mean considering ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, the New York Times, PBS, NPR are all branches of the media wing of the democrat party and with hold damaging information about hilary and spread every little scrap they find about Trump....and we have to be upset that the Russians might be leaking actual information about the democrats........

you mean like that?

Because you Trumptards insisted on nominating a freak, HE, repeatedly, is the news, with his freakiness.

Had you nominated a halfway decent Republican (IOW one of the ones you freakfans HATE) maybe then Hillary Clinton's shortcomings would be the news.

Right!

Can you imagine how different the debates would be if it were John Kasich up against Hillary?

V. hilary who obstructed justice and was an accomplice after the fact in rape and sexual assault......you mean a freak like that?

If ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, PBS and every old school newspaper wasn't part of the democrat party......hilary would never have made it out of the Senate....much less into the Senate......they ran Nixon out of the White House and he didn't do half of what hilary and her unindicted co-conspirator staff members have done....since all of them are under FBI immunity deals t o protect her from and actual jail cell......a real Press would have destroyed her and her criminal family years ago.......instead of protecting her ....

You mean considering ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, the New York Times, PBS, NPR are all branches of the media wing of the democrat party and with hold damaging information about hilary and spread every little scrap they find about Trump....and we have to be upset that the Russians might be leaking actual information about the democrats........

you mean like that?

naw, it means Trump is fucked regardless how often the Trumpbots post their worn out email bullshit.

Right!

Can you imagine how different the debates would be if it were John Kasich up against Hillary?

Yeah....he would have been a puddle of goo at the end of August after the clinton mafia got done with him.....

If you'd nominated low-energy Jeb,

V. hilary who obstructed justice and was an accomplice after the fact in rape and sexual assault......you mean a freak like that?

If ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, PBS and every old school newspaper wasn't part of the democrat party......hilary would never have made it out of the Senate....much less into the Senate......they ran Nixon out of the White House and he didn't do half of what hilary and her unindicted co-conspirator staff members have done....since all of them are under FBI immunity deals t o protect her from and actual jail cell......a real Press would have destroyed her and her criminal family years ago.......instead of protecting her ....

You keep working on those excuses, blameshifting, and victimology. You're going to need them.

If you'd nominated low-energy Jeb,

You keep working on those excuses, blameshifting, and victimology. You're going to need them.

Yeah....and Trump was supposed to be done months ago...we'll see what happens in November asshole....

you mean like that?
Yes, like that. A Trump, Fox News, and United Russia alliance would warrant a civil war.

I am not interested in my president being Putin's little bitch.

It is so weird that they can be so giddy about Russians hacking us and screwing with our election, and then pretend they are patriotic.
There is an old Russian sating that goes: The enemy of my enemy is my friend. They see their fellow Americans who happen to differ with their political views their greatest enemy. The right wing leaders who instilled that kind of extreme hatred in them are the true enemy within. Their hate preachers deserve the deepest pit of hell for sowing so much pointless discord.

Right!

I've posted it before but a little passing historical note. The last matchup poll (in April) between Kasich and Clinton had him beating her by 7 points She was beating Trump by 10 at the time.

It is so weird that they can be so giddy about Russians hacking us and screwing with our election, and then pretend they are patriotic.
There is an old Russian sating that goes: The enemy of my enemy is my friend. They see their fellow Americans who happen to differ with their political views their greatest enemy. The right wing leaders who instilled that kind of extreme hatred in them are the true enemy within. Their hate preachers deserve the deepest pit of hell for sowing so much pointless discord.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend originated in the 4th century B.C. in India.

Forum List

Back