A question for the anti-choice crowd.

And dont' even get me started on the joke that is libertarianism. Progressive shit bags have hijacked that *party* just like they hijacked the republican party.

[Are you on drugs? No one said "sterilization" is mutilation.

Ah, so it wasn't you who posted;

So, you want to permanently mutilate women's bodies

Forced sterilization is mutilation.

Are you ignorant of what the word "mutilation" means, or just so patently dishonest that the meaning alters with your agenda?

Sterilization mutilates, or it doesn't

And where do you keep getting this pro death stuff. I have never said, suggested, or implies that I am pro death.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

From the same place you keep getting this "anti choice" stuff, Herr Goebbels.
Presumably czernobog was a zika baby.

Nope. Don't know what ever gave you the impression that I'm pro death.

If one side is "anti-choice" then the other is "pro-death."

See how that works Herr Goebbles? Slander is easy to do.
No, pro death would be, at best pro abortion. I do not now, nor have I ever, claim to be pro-choice. This does not mean that I am in favour of, or prefer, women have abortions; only that I am in favour of, and prefer that every woman have the ability to choose for herself the morality of abortion.

So, sorry, the label anti-choice is perfectly appropriate, while pro death is not even close.

No, pro death would be, at best pro abortion. I do not now, nor have I ever, claim to be pro-choice. This does not mean that I am in favour of, or prefer, women have abortions; only that I am in favour of, and prefer that every woman have the ability to choose for herself the morality of abortion.

So, sorry, the label anti-choice is perfectly appropriate, while pro death is not even close.

Women already have the ability to choose for themselves the morality of abortion. Abortion laws don't affect that one way or the other.

No, but your emotional argumentation makes you just like a fucking Liberal,

Which "emotional" argument is this sploogy?

but of the opposite polarization. Another reason why I left the RNC - too many fucking retards.

Such as retards who think that human offspring are not human?

:rofl:

Another leftard ghoul who never had a biology class.

Tell me fucktard, if we took the DNA of a zygot and tested it, what species would the DNA belong to?

Yeah, you're that stupid.

Don't feel bad, most ghouls are.

Women already have the ability to choose for themselves the morality of abortion. Abortion laws don't affect that one way or the other.
That's a flat out lie, and you know it. Making the choice means they get to choose to have an abortion, I'd they wish. You want to make that a crime. You want to use the law to force women to behave the way you want them to. You want to remove choice from them.

No, but your emotional argumentation makes you just like a fucking Liberal,

Which "emotional" argument is this sploogy?

but of the opposite polarization. Another reason why I left the RNC - too many fucking retards.

Such as retards who think that human offspring are not human?

:rofl:

Another leftard ghoul who never had a biology class.

Tell me fucktard, if we took the DNA of a zygot and tested it, what species would the DNA belong to?

Yeah, you're that stupid.

Don't feel bad, most ghouls are.
Yes. Good example of what I was talking about. Fucking retards who, like fucking Liberals, twist words and denigrate anyone who disagrees with them. No wonder the RNC is sinking under it's own weight of stupidity.

And dont' even get me started on the joke that is libertarianism. Progressive shit bags have hijacked that *party* just like they hijacked the republican party.
Thanks for proving my point. Anyone to the left of your extreme right position is a "progressive shit bag". Good luck in November. ;)

Thanks for proving my point. Anyone to the left of your extreme right position is a "progressive shit bag". Good luck in November. ;)
No, progressive shit bags are progressive shit bags. And you are a progressive shit bag.

No, pro death would be, at best pro abortion.

Nope, pro-death

The fact is that you are extremely anti-choice. You oppose choice in where to send a child to school (vouchers,) you oppose the choice to display a Christmas message on sacred government land, ad nasium.

Opposition to abortion is opposition to abortion - it has nothing to do with choice.

You're not clever, you're not cute.

I do not now, nor have I ever, claim to be pro-choice. This does not mean that I am in favour of, or prefer, women have abortions; only that I am in favour of, and prefer that every woman have the ability to choose for herself the morality of abortion.

As is the label of pro-death.

Slander is easy.

Come back should you ever develop reason.

Nope, pro-death

The fact is that you are extremely anti-choice. You oppose choice in where to send a child to school (vouchers,) you oppose the choice to display a Christmas message on sacred government land, ad nasium.

Opposition to abortion is opposition to abortion - it has nothing to do with choice.

I do not now, nor have I ever, claim to be pro-choice. This does not mean that I am in favour of, or prefer, women have abortions; only that I am in favour of, and prefer that every woman have the ability to choose for herself the morality of abortion.

Slander is easy.

You are the one blathering without reason. You presume to know my position on vouchers. And you presume that supporting a woman's right to choose for herself whether to have an abortion is the same as approving of the decision they make.

You are obviously incapable of rational thought.

Thank you for playing. Do feel free to pick up your parting gifts on the way out.

No, progressive shit bags are progressive shit bags. And you are a progressive shit bag.
Well, I see no reason to engage in conversation with someone who clearly has both anger and mental issues.

Have a good day, m'am.
hatsoff_zpse3c5bf1e.gif

Nope, pro-death

Slander is easy.

You are the one blathering without reason. You presume to know my position on vouchers. And you presume that supporting a woman's right to choose for herself whether to have an abortion is the same as approving of the decision they make.

Thank you for playing. Do feel free to pick up your parting gifts on the way out.

The Retarded Test - ProProfs Quiz

Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Benefits

Well, I see no reason to engage in conversation with someone who clearly has both anger and mental issues.

Have a good day, m'am.
hatsoff_zpse3c5bf1e.gif
Disability Planner: How You Apply For Disability Benefits

Okay. Now, this is a question specifically directed towards the anti-choice activists. Let us begin with the most common premise of the anti-choice folks: A fetus is a person. Abortion is killing a person without justification. Ergo, abortion is essentially state sanctioned murder. (Now, let us be clear, I Do. NOT agree with this premise, at all. However, it is the premise of nearly every anti-choice advocate. So, to follow this position to its logical conclusion, we are going to allow this premise from the outset.)

So, we have established that a fetus is a person, and abortion is equivalent to murder. Proceeding from that premise, there are actually two people involved in the planning, and executing of said murder - the doctor, and the pregnant woman. Now, the anti-choice advocates have made no secret of their contempt for the doctors who participate in abortions, Oklahoma going so far as to pass a new law criminalizing abortions, and levying heavy penalties against the doctors who participate. However, no one, including Oklahoma, seems interested in punishing, or even acknowledging, the pregnant woman's role in this action. So. What about her? What punishment is reasonable for a woman who contracts a medical professional to murder her unborn child?

Looking right at it you would have to punish all parties who broke the law. A really nasty DA prosicuting that law would not have a choice and do it with glee. Biggest problem with this issue is those who are pro life get as nasty as those who are pro choice. Some who are aginst abortion will say the Dr.'s are washed up quacks or monsters like that freak Gosnell, and that the woman are just whores who can't keep their legs closed. I hate abortion, and I feel turds like Bama and 99.99% of the Democrat polititions only mention it because the other side is against it. Don't think they care either way as long as the get what they want. Same for the ones who oppose abortion. Could care less and are only against it because the other side is for it.

But I digress. Yeah, if it was against the law and a Dr. was facing sanction the woman would have to as well.

Nope, pro-death

Slander is easy.

Good news, according to the test, I'm not a retard. How did you take it when you learned that you were?

I'd love to see your evidence that a zygote is a human being.

the definition of organism
organism
noun
1. a form of life composed of mutually interdependent parts that maintain various vital processes.
2. a form of life considered as an entity; an animal, plant, fungus, protistan, or moneran.
3. any organized body or system conceived of as analogous to a living being:
the governmental organism.
4. any complex thing or system having properties and functions determined not only by the properties and relations of its individual parts, but by the character of the whole that they compose and by the relations of the parts to the whole.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the fertilized egg and sperm gametes reproduce (on their own accord) another cell, a new unique organism exists. Therefore, there is no biological question that a zygote is indeed some kind of an organism. Considering it is the product of a human egg and sperm gamete, it is a human organism. Considering it exists in the state of being, it is a human being.

This is confirmed by the fact that the organism is growing. Only living organisms can grow. Now, a cancerous tumor or fingernail also grows but neither is an organism because they don't do this independently on their own accord and they are not carrying on the vital processes of life. The host of these growing things is carrying on these processes, it is the organism and they are merely a part of it. A zygote is independent of the host organism in it's carrying on the vital processes of life. It only depends on the host for an environment.

Nope, pro-death

Slander is easy.

Good news, according to the test, I'm not a retard. How did you take it when you learned that you were?

Very few SSI recipients are truly retarded. They just pretend to be retarded so they don't have to work.

So now you know what you have to work on to get that check. You can do it!

Forum List

Back