Zone1 A question for the USMB left.

Saying my experiences are a lie is just dumb. Don’t make it more dumb with tap dancing.
I'm giving you a way, although granted, an anecdotal way to test if your "experiences" are objectively correct. There's only one person tapdancing. That's you.

Wall of text = lack of context.
Four paragraphs is too much for you?

In any case. I see you have absolutely no desire to actually engage. As my "experiences" tell me is kind of the rule. So, if you want to spend your time trying to "trigger" me, let me save us both some time and just end the conversation.

I'm giving you a way, although granted, an anecdotal way to test if your "experiences" are objectively correct. There's only one person tapdancing. That's you.
Concession accepted.
:itsok:

Four paragraphs is too much for you?

In any case. I see you have absolutely no desire to actually engage. As my "experiences" tell me is kind of the rule. So, if you want to spend your time trying to "trigger" me, let me save us both some time and just end the conversation.
No, I just don’t entertain verbose bullshit.

No, I just don’t entertain verbose bullshit.
So, my question stands. If I accept that both are human or even persons, (I don't but just for the sake of argument) what about pregnancy can compel one person to make negative health decisions for themselves for the benefit of another?
This has been my question from the beginning. I don't think it's particularly verbose. So last chance. Are you answering or running?

This has been my question from the beginning. I don't think it's particularly verbose. So last chance. Are you answering or running?
You seem to think I'm obligated to answer your question.
I see no reason to go down that diversionary rabbit hole.
Try smarter next time.

Only a failed intellect attempts to tell others what their positions are. Take your gaslighting straw man back to the kiddie table, son.
Your posting history tells the true story and the truth of your position.

You are not pro-choice for women who want safe access to abortion in private when you uphold a states power to ban women from having safe access.

I see you must get nasty when your intellectuals dishonesty on abortion rights is exposed by pulling up perhaps forgotten older Saint Orangecat posts. See nfbw 240419 Vaqftu00295

Your posting history tells the true story and the truth of your position.
You are not pro-choice for women who want safe access to abortion in private when you uphold a states power to ban women from having safe access.
I see you must get nasty when your intellectuals dishonesty on abortion rights is exposed by pulling up perhaps forgotten older Saint Orangecat posts. See nfbw 240419 Vaqftu00295
Gaslighting won't save you.
You're so triggered you had to waste time going through my post history? Lulz.
2022:
ScreenShot_20240419093041.png

Last edited:
Gaslighting won't save you.
Refute the points I made on nfbw 240419 Vaqftu00295

Tossing cliche’s about are no replacement for intellectual honesty, let alone intellectual curiosity. You seem to be lacking in both when your worldview is challenged.

You said you are anti abortion.

So am I

I am pro choice on abortion:

You are not pro choice on abortion if you agree states can have the power to deny women reasonable safe access to abortion.

Has this been addressed anywhere in the last 4-5 pages?

View attachment 934516
Because MAGA people use extreme HATE against a HUGE group of people who CHOICE to vote for DEMOCRATES.
Makes ZERO SENSE. BE like if I HATED REPUBLICANS just for being Republicans.
ITS the EXTREMES of any party that cause the Hate to infect the many, who would rather work things out between the party's
using some common sense, honesty & willingness, and work for us all.

Because MAGA people use extreme HATE against a HUGE group of people who CHOICE to vote for DEMOCRATES.
Makes ZERO SENSE. BE like if I HATED REPUBLICANS just for being Republicans.
ITS the EXTREMES of any party that cause the Hate to infect the many, who would rather work things out between the party's
using some common sense, honesty & willingness, and work for us all.
Kreakin already has the mind reading market cornered....Don't quit your day job.

I'll help. Liar.
Nice try, but a fail. Obviously, I’m pro-choice, but willing to reasonably compromise. Think better, son.
Regardless, this isn’t an abortion thread. Try to stay on topic.

Nice try, but a fail. Obviously, I’m pro-choice, but willing to reasonably compromise. Think better, son.
Regardless, this isn’t an abortion thread. Try to stay on topic.
The assertion
You are not pro choice on abortion if you agree states can have the power to deny women reasonable safe access to abortion.
Your challenge.
Quote it or be exposed as a gaslighting liar.
Since the assertion is proven by me, QUOTING YOU, (as asked) stating you do support the rights of a state to deny woman the right to an abortion, you are proven a LIAR twice over.

Nice though, to see you now trying to change the subject when you are EXPOSED lying trough your teeth.

Maybe you should have stayed on your own topic instead of chalking it up to your "experiences" and actually be willing to test the veracity of your OP when challenged.

Last edited:
Obviously, I’m pro-choice,
You cannot be pro choice on abortion unless you state right here and now that Roe vs Wade should have not been overturned and no government ever has a right to invade the privacy of a woman when she is pregnant in order to tell her what she can and cannot do about it

You can still vote Republican if you like to play with assault rifles or want tax relief for the top 2% who just don’t have enough billions to spend on keeping the bottom half down.

But if you want to be pro-choice, then you will work to change the Republican party to restore Roe v. Wade or promote privacy, rights for women in all 50 states for pregnant women.

As it stands right now from all your posting in the past, you think it’s OK for any state to force full-term gestation on women whe there are enough white Christian conservatives to have control of state legislative bodies.

The assertion

Your challenge.

Since the assertion is proven by me, QUOTING YOU, (as asked) stating you do support the rights of a state to deny woman the right to an abortion, you are proven a LIAR twice over.

Nice though, to see you now trying to change the subject when you are EXPOSED lying trough your teeth.

Maybe you should have stayed on your own topic instead of chalking it up to your "experiences" and actually be willing to test the veracity of your OP when challenged.
Fact of the matter is, I’m pro-choice and have no qualms about stating so. You can continue to try your “gotcha” crap, but you are wrong.

Forum List

Back