A Real Presidential Candidate, Who Tells The Truth About America!!!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, you might change your little mind, after hearing Truth about Trump and America, from a "True Conservative" Candidate!!! You need to apply your tiny mind? Yo, just listen to Trump speak first? Than listen to a True Conservative, Ted Cruz! Who will not screw your Life, like Trump, believe it or not, you will have to live with your mistake, for the rest of your life, because there will be no turning back if Trump or Hillary is Elected!!!

"GTP"
0e1964c1026a25a8d25f68c453f76685.jpg

Do you always faun over men? Do they need to be oiled or in a suit?

are you still talking about this guy who came in fucking 3 rd yesterday?.....rambo i got a clue for you.....many righties can give a fuck about this jerk and he just made it worse by who he picked for VP....like she is going to help....no one cared about her when she was running....

I can't believe he called Trump a "Washington Insider" with a straight face.

This vid. has all of thirty five views. That's classic. I think the only person that tells more lies is maybe, Hillary? :lmao:

You would have to be a TV watching dolt to believe anything this guy says.

are you still talking about this guy who came in fucking 3 rd yesterday?.....rambo i got a clue for you.....many righties can give a fuck about this jerk and he just made it worse by who he picked for VP....like she is going to help....no one cared about her when she was running....

Yeah, it's time to head for the life boats. . . .

Carly was the only one who would accept cruz's VP slot. Anyone with a future in politics knew it would end their career the minute they were associated with that crazy bible thumper.

Forum List

Back