A simple economic lesson... raise capital gains to 43% will do what?

Uh oh....looks like the guy you responded to is about to brag about how rich he is on an internet message board.

Nope, just smarter than you two nitwits who evidently didn't see higher taxes coming and still can't see higher inflation coming. But no, I am a very, very poor "Trumpster". Pay no attention to me. Listen to the "rich" educators and the like. They are brilliant I tell ya.

They just make it up as they go.

Look at the man they adore, it works for him.
Look at the man you adore. If I am arrogant because Trump is arrogant, then guess what that makes you for supporting Biden? Yeah, I wouldn't take that stance unless you belong in the dementia ward.

Look at the man you adore. If I am arrogant because Trump is arrogant, then guess what that makes you for supporting Biden? Yeah, I wouldn't take that stance unless you belong in the dementia ward.
I adore the spectacularly mediocre and middling Biden?

Oh, that's right. You exist in the alternate universe.

You can't put me on the defensive, rube. You're just a Trumpster.

God forbid the head of a family dies without a will the rest of the family has to chip in and pay the government half the value of the farm or property in order to keep it.
In 2020, the national average for farmland was $3,160 per acre. So it would take a farm to be the size of 3,700 acres in order for the $11.5 million estate tax to kick in Not unheard of, but not exactly common either.. The average farm size in America 444 acres.

I adore the spectacularly mediocre and middling Biden?

Oh, that's right. You exist in the alternate universe.

You can't put me on the defensive, rube. You're just a Trumpster.

Ah, you are saying you voted for the man because he isn't the mean poo-poo head that Trump was. All those mean tweets upset your inner chi or something like that. You voted for a man that is quickly ruining the country on all fronts and you are cool with it because we no longer have to deal with hurtful tweets, mainly because Biden doesn't even know what Twitter is, much less how to use it. The extent of your TDS is worthy of an extensive psychological assessment.

Ah, you are saying you voted for the man because he isn't the mean poo-poo head that Trump was. All those mean tweets upset your inner chi or something like that. You voted for a man that is quickly ruining the country on all fronts and you are cool with it because we no longer have to deal with hurtful tweets, mainly because Biden doesn't even know what Twitter is, much less how to use it. The extent of your TDS is worthy of an extensive psychological assessment.
You boring little Trumpster.

:itsok:

Nope, just smarter than you two nitwits who evidently didn't see higher taxes coming and still can't see higher inflation coming. But no, I am a very, very poor "Trumpster". Pay no attention to me. Listen to the "rich" educators and the like. They are brilliant I tell ya.
You cant be that rich if you are complaining about taxes.

You cant be that rich if you are complaining about taxes.

You don't think someone making 400k per year, for example, who is "rich" according to Biden, has a right to complain about Biden's new tax proposals? You've got one thing right, the ultra-wealthy leftards don't complain because they a) have a team of accountants working for them or b) paying more taxes doesn't affect their lifestyle. If they want another yacht they buy another yacht. The "rich" as defined by Biden is 400k per year. Slightly different don't you think?

"then you'd know that if people don't earn an annual million, then the capital gains rate doesn't affect them."

What in the world are you talking about?

Good gawd. Trumpsters.
useless legislation. a drag on a country and misrepresenting the bigger picture.

huh? why would a mutual fund pay taxes? it’s merely a fund. When you sell the items in the fund, then you are required to pay taxes.
You don't tell the fund what to buy or sell.... LoL
You own shares of a fund that increase in value. (Hopefully)

No different than a SPAC...no different than a stock.

You don't think someone making 400k per year, for example, who is "rich" according to Biden, has a right to complain about Biden's new tax proposals? You've got one thing right, the ultra-wealthy leftards don't complain because they a) have a team of accountants working for them or b) paying more taxes doesn't affect their lifestyle. If they want another yacht they buy another yacht. The "rich" as defined by Biden is 400k per year. Slightly different don't you think?
First off, a person who makes $400k a year doesnt have an effective tax rate of 37% just by the nature of how tax rates are calculated. Second of all, I would think someone making $400k a year would be smart enough to use every legal means available to lower their effective tax rate. Now whether this welfare for the rich should be allowed is a completely different discussion. Stop clutching your pearls and quit trying to make people think you're paying 37% of I'm sure hard earned money in taxes.

First off, a person who makes $400k a year doesnt have an effective tax rate of 37% just by the nature of how tax rates are calculated. Second of all, I would think someone making $400k a year would be smart enough to use every legal means available to lower their effective tax rate. Now whether this welfare for the rich should be allowed is a completely different discussion. Stop clutching your pearls and quit trying to make people think you're paying 37% of I'm sure hard earned money in taxes.
ahhhh look at you, ignorant and ignorant.

You don't tell the fund what to buy or sell.... LoL
You own shares of a fund that increase in value. (Hopefully)

No different than a SPAC...no different than a stock.
and there is no tax to sell the shares. One doesn't get taxed until they take the money. Reinvesting any profits, nope

and there is no tax to sell the shares. One doesn't get taxed until they take the money. Reinvesting any profits, nope
So somehow you believe that a corporate entity that isn't a non-profit doesn't pay taxes in America?

Have you ever been to DC? Actually seen the number and size of buildings the IRS has there?
I'm positive that you really don't need to play in the stock market.

Forum List

Back