A through line is emerging from 1/6 hearings testimony

A follow on was his attempt to force Mike Pence to overturn the States EVs
He was repeatedly told that a VP had no such power.
Yet, he enraged a mob and told them he could.
And Schumer told a crowd that SC justice’s Kavanaugh, and Gorsuch would “Reap the whirlwind“, and “You won’t know what hit you”…

Should he face charges?

I can assure you I'm not. Enlighten yourself, please.

And Schumer told a crowd that SC justice’s Kavanaugh, and Gorsuch would “Reap the whirlwind“, and “You won’t know what hit you”…

Should he face charges?
Please take your bullshit deflections elsewhere.

Since you are so positive DT lost the election, then you should have absolutely no objection to a full forensic audit so we can all see the proof.
I'm sure you can support that so we can all ignore common sense & move on

Why bother?
You will refuse to accept the results of any audit

Cyber Ninjas?

Should he face charges?

For what?
Reap a whirlwind of bad publicity?

Since you are so positive DT lost the election, then you should have absolutely no objection to a full forensic audit so we can all see the proof.
I'm sure you can support that so we can all ignore common sense & move on
Those of us who aren't detached from reality have moved on.

Humiliating yourself with your inability to respond intelligently................again! It's a pattern.
Nah, what is a pattern is people like you spamming the board with triggered nonsense...Seek help...

So, answer my question...Should Schumer be charged for inciting the guy to try and kill Kavanaugh?

Nah, what is a pattern is people like you spamming the board with triggered nonsense
If you think this...........Here's the thing. None of them went public with their first hand accounts of Trump refusing to accept the truth. None of them wrote op-eds stating without equivocation that Trump had repeatedly been told the Big Lie was a big lie. I can't help wondering if the outcome of impeachment #2 would have been different if those on the inside came forth as witnesses to say Trump orchestrated the 1/6 riot based on a lie he told his followers that he knew to be a lie. Would the country have been spared 1/6, and the attempted coup plot, if a number of admin insiders had gotten together to write an open letter to Trump followers. One stating the obvious. That while the election had the usual, anecdotal instances of voter fraud and human error, there was no evidence of fraud on a scale large enough to change the outcome. Not even close. We'll never know. What we do know is they uniformly showed a disappointing level of cowardice in not coming forward when it mattered most............is nonsense go somewhere else. There's no reason to try to deflect from the subject at hand.

The election was stolen. Nothing can change that. No fake media, no ministry of information, no compliant politically motivated judge, no amount of name calling will hide it. Most Americans instinctively know it to be so. November coming.
Ahh...good.....Aldo Raine more nervous laughter exposing guilty knowledge.

More so than we realized, people inside the admin told Trump his batshyte crazy belief the election was stolen from him was batshyte crazy. Personally, I'm a bit surprised. I imagined his inner circle being too afraid to tell him the truth. After all, many who tried were summarily fired (like Chris Krebs).

But the testimony contradicts my belief. Everyone from his campaign manager to his AG to the guy in charge of election day data told him he lost. Except the drunk known as Rudy and the other glue sniffers like Meadows.

Here's the thing. None of them went public with their first hand accounts of Trump refusing to accept the truth. None of them wrote op-eds stating without equivocation that Trump had repeatedly been told the Big Lie was a big lie. I can't help wondering if the outcome of impeachment #2 would have been different if those on the inside came forth as witnesses to say Trump orchestrated the 1/6 riot based on a lie he told his followers that he knew to be a lie. Would the country have been spared 1/6, and the attempted coup plot, if a number of admin insiders had gotten together to write an open letter to Trump followers. One stating the obvious. That while the election had the usual, anecdotal instances of voter fraud and human error, there was no evidence of fraud on a scale large enough to change the outcome. Not even close. We'll never know. What we do know is they uniformly showed a disappointing level of cowardice in not coming forward when it mattered most.

Of course they knew it was a crazy claim.

If you think this...........Here's the thing. None of them went public with their first hand accounts of Trump refusing to accept the truth. None of them wrote op-eds stating without equivocation that Trump had repeatedly been told the Big Lie was a big lie. I can't help wondering if the outcome of impeachment #2 would have been different if those on the inside came forth as witnesses to say Trump orchestrated the 1/6 riot based on a lie he told his followers that he knew to be a lie. Would the country have been spared 1/6, and the attempted coup plot, if a number of admin insiders had gotten together to write an open letter to Trump followers. One stating the obvious. That while the election had the usual, anecdotal instances of voter fraud and human error, there was no evidence of fraud on a scale large enough to change the outcome. Not even close. We'll never know. What we do know is they uniformly showed a disappointing level of cowardice in not coming forward when it mattered most............is nonsense go somewhere else. There's no reason to try to deflect from the subject at hand.
Aw, poor baby....The establishment didn't do what you wanted....boo freaking hoo....

This post from you only confirms your pathology....I'd say there are more relevant topics concerning the country due to you idiots destroying this country.

More so than we realized, people inside the admin told Trump his batshyte crazy belief the election was stolen from him was batshyte crazy. Personally, I'm a bit surprised. I imagined his inner circle being too afraid to tell him the truth. After all, many who tried were summarily fired (like Chris Krebs).

But the testimony contradicts my belief. Everyone from his campaign manager to his AG to the guy in charge of election day data told him he lost. Except the drunk known as Rudy and the other glue sniffers like Meadows.

Here's the thing. None of them went public with their first hand accounts of Trump refusing to accept the truth. None of them wrote op-eds stating without equivocation that Trump had repeatedly been told the Big Lie was a big lie. I can't help wondering if the outcome of impeachment #2 would have been different if those on the inside came forth as witnesses to say Trump orchestrated the 1/6 riot based on a lie he told his followers that he knew to be a lie. Would the country have been spared 1/6, and the attempted coup plot, if a number of admin insiders had gotten together to write an open letter to Trump followers. One stating the obvious. That while the election had the usual, anecdotal instances of voter fraud and human error, there was no evidence of fraud on a scale large enough to change the outcome. Not even close. We'll never know. What we do know is they uniformly showed a disappointing level of cowardice in not coming forward when it mattered most.

Yeah we all get it. You hate trump. That's all you ever post.

What they knew is that it was crazy to pursue it....not that it was false.

JO

Of course it's false . Trump was hell bent to have a second term regardless of the US Constitution or the rule of law. You should be furious.

Forum List

Back