Abortion as Murder.

Slavery was legal and abortion was illegal. Lets all thank the one we pray to, this has changed.
Abortion was never fedrally illegal. wher do you people get this stupid shit?

Who stated abortion was federally illegal?
Abortion was illegal in every state, with some states having limited exceptions due to rape and incest, for many years.
Every state is not a federal law but it is EVERY STATE.
Perhaps you have some proof of this assertion? Not saying it's not true, but not agreeing it is either.

Another strawman... you're going to need a bus to OZ if you keep erecting them.

I'm sorry if you're too damned stupid to know the difference between critisism, scorn, ridicule, reasonably dispalying the absolute ignorance and contradictions displayed in your argument, and a temper tantrum... but that would be because you're an idiot; so, I guess I'm not the one who should be sorry about it anyway.

Tell me einstien, how many times can you contradict yourself in one post before you think anybody else should point it out? honestly, you've made enough of a fool of yourself in this thread. Maybe you should try the romper room... seems more your speed.

Go ahead and call me what you want if you believe that adds credibility to your argument.
Because that is what you are left with.
You just can not stand the fact that your arguments are moot. No matter what happens you always end up with:
Overturn Roe tomorrow and it goes back to the states.
who said anything different? You keep throwing out this strawman, but nowhere in the thread have I ever said Roe should be overturned never mind what the consequence of it should be. That would be because the thread isn't about my personal beliefs about abortion, its about law theory.
none of which has anything to do with the topic of the thread... and you're still too thick to know it even after having it explained to you in detail numerous times.
Everything else you inquire about, state and project is gobbly gook BS. It will never happen and is just rank la la land speculation.
Is that the extent of your argument on topic? LOL.... Much of law theory is built on speculation, that would be why it's "theory". Also, it's gobbloedygook, at least get your unsupported dismissals right.
But keep the insults coming. No cry babies here. But next time get 2/3rds of your insult correct: It is Mr. Wealthy Idiot.
Great country!!! BTW, if their are no crybabies here, quit whining about it... yet another contradiction.

It is "there are no crybabies here" not "their".
:clap2:

Slavery was legal and abortion was illegal. Lets all thank the one we pray to, this has changed.

Oh the irony here. You wont get it of course but this is priceless.

Who said it was FEDRALLY illegal. It was illegal in pretty much every state, no?
yeah, typo's detract so much from an argument. Let me know when you have something OT.

Abortion was illegal in every state, with some states having limited exceptions due to rape and incest, for many years.
Perhaps you have some proof of this assertion? Not saying it's not true, but not agreeing it is either.

"Not saying it's not true, but not agreeing it is either":lol::lol:
Fence sitter. You know it is true and have NOTHING to offer as any proof to show it is not true.
From about 1900 on EVERY state abortion was illegal except for about 10, off and on, where it had those exceptions listed.
You have no proof to show otherwise so suck it up for once and admit it.
Wham it zero on set, EP team on go, 3rd team D on go.

I have a problem with my space key on this old Gateway and maybe he has the same problem with the e key.
That was fair... perhaps I'll back up and start over with you. But to be honest, mostly it's because I'm not a typer and don't take the time to spell check.

Go ahead and call me what you want if you believe that adds credibility to your argument.
Because that is what you are left with.
You just can not stand the fact that your arguments are moot. No matter what happens you always end up with:
Overturn Roe tomorrow and it goes back to the states.
who said anything different? You keep throwing out this strawman, but nowhere in the thread have I ever said Roe should be overturned never mind what the consequence of it should be. That would be because the thread isn't about my personal beliefs about abortion, its about law theory.
none of which has anything to do with the topic of the thread... and you're still too thick to know it even after having it explained to you in detail numerous times.
Is that the extent of your argument on topic? LOL.... Much of law theory is built on speculation, that would be why it's "theory". Also, it's gobbloedygook, at least get your unsupported dismissals right.
But keep the insults coming. No cry babies here. But next time get 2/3rds of your insult correct: It is Mr. Wealthy Idiot.
Great country!!! BTW, if their are no crybabies here, quit whining about it... yet another contradiction.

It is "there are no crybabies here" not "their".
Touche'

"Not saying it's not true, but not agreeing it is either":lol::lol:
Fence sitter. You know it is true and have NOTHING to offer as any proof to show it is not true.
From about 1900 on EVERY state abortion was illegal except for about 10, off and on, where it had those exceptions listed.
You have no proof to show otherwise so suck it up for once and admit it.
Wham it zero on set, EP team on go, 3rd team D on go.
Actually no. I've never done any research to see what the state of the law was in individual states prior to Roe. I asked for proof of the assertion because I honestly don't know. Not that it matters to the topic here, but it's an interetsing factoid. I haven't assumed you have knowledge you don't here (really not difficult), nor have I assumed you don't. My comments are based on what you do post, not what I imagine you might know because of some psychic ability you seem to think you have.

Who said it was FEDRALLY illegal. It was illegal in pretty much every state, no?
It's implied by your comparison. If you don't want people to infer things based on the comparisons you provide, don't imply them in their use.

yeah, typo's detract so much from an argument. Let me know when you have something OT.

I knew you wouldn't get it. You think I said anything because of the typo's alone? No, you said the words stupid shit AND the typo's in the same post.

That is the irony.

Now back to you saying abortion was legal way way back in the day here in the states. Hell, back in the 1800's was it even legal here? You know, roe v. wade and everything back in the 70's.

Just a little research may help you out a bid. Just saying.

Abortion - History of Abortion in the United States

It's implied by your comparison. If you don't want people to infer things based on the comparisons you provide, don't imply them in their use.

I implied federally and not state by state? Really? ok. You are starting to look just a little silly here dude.

I knew you wouldn't get it. You think I said anything because of the typo's alone? No, you said the words stupid shit AND the typo's in the same post.

That is the irony.
what are you in the third grade? Of course I got it. Last I checked typos weren't evendence of stupidity, they're just evedence of the inability to type. I guess you's miss the irony in your own irony.

Now back to you saying abortion was legal way way back in the day here in the states. Hell, back in the 1800's was it even legal here? You know, roe v. wade and everything back in the 70's.

Just a little research may help you out a bid. Just saying.

Abortion - History of Abortion in the United States
Why would I want to help out a bid? Oh, was that a typo? my bad.

Now to help you out a "bid" the thread isn't about abortion, it is specific to viable fetus' and is about how they are and should be treated under the law in view of Roe and Casey. I also have no interest in your self serving emotional drivel about the way women were treated anywhere at anytime. It's not germaine to the topic.

Last edited:

I implied federally and not state by state? Really? ok. You are starting to look just a little silly here dude.
Slavery as I recall was federally legal. Yep, it certainly was. So yeah, when you use it to compare to abotions illegallity the implication is that it too was federal in nature. That would be the reasonable logical inference. Your inability to properly analogize doesn't make me look silly, it makes you look ill equipped.

Slavery as I recall was federally legal. Yep, it certainly was. So yeah, when you use it to compare to abotions illegallity the implication is that it too was federal in nature. That would be the reasonable logical inference. Your inability to properly analogize doesn't make me look silly, it makes you look ill equipped.

"abotions illegallity"? Really? Ill equipped indeed. I will go slow here since you are still not getting it.

The irony of you spelling something wrong and saying "ill equipped" is just precious. You are a funny guy. At this point, you are doing this on purpose of course.

bid that.

"abotions illegallity"? Really? Ill equipped indeed. I will go slow here since you are still not getting it.

The irony of you spelling something wrong and saying "ill equipped" is just precious. You are a funny guy. At this point, you are doing this on purpose of course.

bid that.
nope, the irony is in you obsessing about typos while you help me out a "bid". Is that all you got?

The further irony is in your further obsession about typos when you poorly analogize and blame the reader for drawing the reasonably logical inference from your poorly constructed analogy. You evedently, are ill equipped to make a rational logical argument, so instead you obsess on trivia of no consequence. And no, thats not precious... it's sad.

bid that.
nope, the irony is in you obsessing about typos while you help me out a "bid". Is that all you got?

The further irony is in your further obsession about typos when you poorly analogize and blame the reader for drawing the reasonably logical inference from your poorly constructed analogy. You evedently, are ill equipped to make a rational logical argument, so instead you obsess on trivia of no consequence. And no, thats not precious... it's sad.

bid that.

This is why I don't bother to point out when someone has a typo. I have typos sometimes and when someone points it out to me it is easy to find one that they have had also. Not to mention it takes away what the thread was originally about.

bid that.

Conradulations, you win the deflection award for those who have absolutely nothing OT to say!!! Have you gotten it yet? I really don't give it shit about your nitpicky bullshit.

You keep the ironies coming. Hate to inform you, but once again your clapping to insinuate some kind of irony created between my pointing out your poor analogy (a deficit in reasoning), and your pointing out a minor spelling error (lazy) is just further proof of your poor use of analogies and inability to properly identify an irony because of it.

Last edited:

The further irony is in your further obsession about typos when you poorly analogize and blame the reader for drawing the reasonably logical inference from your poorly constructed analogy. You evidently, are ill equipped to make a rational logical argument, so instead you obsess on trivia of no consequence. And no, thats not precious... it's sad.

This is why I don't bother to point out when someone has a typo. I have typos sometimes and when someone points it out to me it is easy to find one that they have had also. Not to mention it takes away what the thread was originally about.
good thing I didn't do that. Zona just started this crap because her argument made no sense, used poor analogies, and was OT. She's just acting out (like a fucking petulant child) because I pointed it out to her. She evidently doesn't know the difference between arguments which lack logical reasoning and posters who don't use spell check.

Forum List

Back