Abortion Doctor GUILTY.. Death penalty looms

This piece of garbage was the center of this and he got what he deserved. I have little doubt that they'll send him to the gas chamber - if they still have one.

In the meantime, little was said about the co-defendant, also found guilty and a casual mention of the nine who plead to lesser charges.

And nobody else knew about this?

WRONG AGAIN!!!!

Convicted Pa. abortion doctor gets life in prison | US National Headlines | Comcast

A Philadelphia abortion doctor convicted of killing three babies born alive at his rogue clinic dodged a possible death sentence Tuesday in a hasty post-verdict deal with prosecutors.

Dr. Kermit Gosnell, 72, waived his right to appeal in exchange for a sentence of life without parole. Gosnell was convicted Monday of first-degree murder in a case that became a flashpoint in the nation's abortion debate.

Whooops.... Guess that putting him in the death house wasn't that important to them...

Man, you guys are such rubes... They get you all upset about this, and in the end, nothing happens.

[

I imagine his boss fired him because he was an insufferable, lying, piece of shit. Bosses don't like liars, joe.

Only because they don't like the competition. Those MFer's lied to me at every oppurunity. IN fact, I was PROMISED by the Regional Manager that if I stayed on an extra three months to oversee a transition that would eliminate my current position, they would reassign me. The guy didn't have the guts to look me in the eye.

[
And he was defending Gosnell right up to the verdict. He said he didn't believe the women who testified against him, and that the conviction would be overturned on appeal.

Well, so did the prosecutors, since they took the Death Penalty off the table in exchange for a promise NOT to appeal.

So the co-conspirators got sweetheart deals, Gosnell got nothing worse than what he would have gotten if he had just been charged with killing Mrs. Mongar (the ONLY REAL victim in this case.)

It's lethal injection.

And I don't care if he's executed or not; what he did was depraved and criminal, and baby killers are now on notice...as are the scum who cover for them, at the cost of the lives of women and children.

Last edited:
[

I imagine his boss fired him because he was an insufferable, lying, piece of shit. Bosses don't like liars, joe.

Only because they don't like the competition. Those MFer's lied to me at every oppurunity. IN fact, I was PROMISED by the Regional Manager that if I stayed on an extra three months to oversee a transition that would eliminate my current position, they would reassign me. The guy didn't have the guts to look me in the eye.

[
And he was defending Gosnell right up to the verdict. He said he didn't believe the women who testified against him, and that the conviction would be overturned on appeal.

Well, so did the prosecutors, since they took the Death Penalty off the table in exchange for a promise NOT to appeal.

So the co-conspirators got sweetheart deals, Gosnell got nothing worse than what he would have gotten if he had just been charged with killing Mrs. Mongar (the ONLY REAL victim in this case.)

Not according to the jury, to the grand jury, to his victims, to the people who saw the bodies, or to his harem.

They all maintain he killed babies, and I believe them. You, on the other hand, are a documented liar and misogynist, who for reasons of his own gets off on the thought of dead babies, and women being forced to abort.

Last edited:
It's lethal injection.

And I don't care if he's executed or not; what he did was depraved and criminal, and baby killers are now on notice...as are the scum who cover for them, at the cost of the lives of women and children.

No, it just means they'll all be more careful now.

They'll make sure the Medical Waste Disposal bills get paid on time.

They'll make sure the fetuses are dead in the womb.

But no one is going to have babies they dont want because you say so.

[

[

Not according to the jury, to the grand jury, to his victims, to the people who saw the bodies, or to his harem.

They all maintain he killed babies, and I believe them. You, on the other hand, are a documented liar and misogynist, who for reasons of his own gets off on the thought of dead babies, and women being forced to abort.

What I get off on is watching religous fuckheads not getting their way on shit.

Watching you all get soooooo angry that you've expended all this energy, and at the end of the day, the guy's going to end up living comfortably in a retirement prison...

Ooooops.

It's lethal injection.

No, it means that maybe people will start reporting crimes when they see them, and maybe the legit clinics will stop sending women to abbatoirs.

Watching you all get soooooo angry that you've expended all this energy, and at the end of the day, the guy's going to end up living comfortably in a retirement prison...

Ooooops.

:cuckoo:

Whatever you say, loser.

It's lethal injection.

No, it means that maybe people will start reporting crimes when they see them, and maybe the legit clinics will stop sending women to abbatoirs.

Unlikely.

You see, that would depend on WOMEN reporting these guys.

The women didn't report Gosnell. They stumbled on to him accidently while looking for drugs.

They aren't going to report these other guys, either.

And here's the real gag...

the only real victim, Mrs. Mongar, went to three other clinics, all of which refused to help her, before she finally found Gosnell.

So in a way, your policies made what happened to her possible.

This:

"Only because they don't like the competition. Those MFer's lied to me at every oppurunity. IN fact, I was PROMISED by the Regional Manager that if I stayed on an extra three months to oversee a transition that would eliminate my current position, they would reassign me. The guy didn't have the guts to look me in the eye. "

Hahaha...sounds like you got busted lying to the boss one too many times, loser.

I would move heaven and earth to get you out of my workplace, too. Nobody would want to be liable for your crazy dumb ass.

Didn't you used to talk about how you used to get food from Food Pantries?

Somehow, you don't get food from food pantries if someone considered you worth paying.

The only thing I did wrong was thinking that paying into a company health plan actually meant I would get health coverage.

And having more loyalty to that company that it deserved. Loyalty is a two-way street.

The women end up dead.

Carry on, weirdo.

Yes, they do.

Because you guys drive the good doctors out of business or occassionally murder them.

One woman said that the reason she went to Gosnell was because Operation Rescue assholes were always in front of the Planned Parenthood clinic.

Yes, the same woman you called a liar when she reported that she was strapped down, drugged and forced to have an abortion after she she changed her mind. Sorry, Joe... you can't have it both ways. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
He doesn't think that's a crime, either.

He has a problem with the truth, all he does is spin.

He doesn't think that's a crime, either.

He has a problem with the truth, all he does is spin.

obviously.

Notice how he didn't like that article...denied reading it...and now cherry picks quotes from it. LOL

[

You have. By wanting those murder charges dropped, you are essentially defending him.

No, I think those charges should have been dropped because there was no legal basis for them. These women went in to get pregnancies terminated, he terminated pregnancies.

Oh, and apparently, the prosecutors just exchanged two life sentences for a promise to not appeal. So they were perfectly willing to drop the charges as well, as long as they didn't have to say they did.

[
And I don't give a damn if you were a Republican, Joe. And this has zero to do with religion. It has more to do with JUSTICE than anything else.

Justice would have been putting him and his minions on trial for killing Mrs. Mognar, mauling other patients, and dealing drugs. They could have done that two years ago.

Instead they gave his minions lesser sentences, cut a deal with him to not appeal their dubious verdict, all so they could get a court to say these were murders. Well, some of them, anyway.

[
I TL;DR'd the rest of your rant, since it is wholly irrelevant to this topic of discussion whatsoever. Nobody cares to hear your rationale for how you defected from the Republican Party.

Stop defending him, Joe.

I didn't. But obviously, you can't see the difference between following the law and not letting your whacky religious agenda make policy.
Listen at you talking about the technicalities and/or the system, and then defending the monster with your interpretation of law and how it should be administered according to you, meanwhile atrocities have been committed in which has no bearing on your conscious what so ever ? Get help is all I can say, because you are what's wrong with this nation partly, and you work for the devil himself whether or not you know this, and if everyone else here hasn't convinced you of this yet, then I don't know what to say about a person like you other than you work for the devil.

Last edited:

Ooooops.
What I like is when someone like you begins losing it, and you begin writing trash like this because you are losing it (the argument that is), and who knows what else you might be losing as your words tell the story well in this post.

Forum List

Back