Abortion facts

It’s cute how dishonest you are. You won’t do anything to make people less likely to have an abortion, yet claim it’s important to you. It’s clear you just play politics.

Well, you could stop making heroines out of those who kill babies......

"Shout Your Abortion — Abortion is normal. Our stories are ours to tell ."
Shout Your Abortion — Abortion is normal. Our stories are ours to tell. This is not a debate.

You could admit that almost 100% of abortions are simply for convenience.

You could remember that the fetus is not a part of the mother's body.

That'd be a start.

Why would I bother? Haven’t met grieving parents from an abortion yet. You don’t really care either, just playing politics.

I graciously accept your white flag.
Didn’t think you had any real responses. Politics is all it is for you. The white flag is yours.

Shout Your Abortion — Abortion is normal. Our stories are ours to tell. This is not a debate.

That'd be a start.

That was my post.....and you had no response.....hence....your surrender.

Dismissed.
Robot repeats herself. Nice flag.

It’s cute how dishonest you are. You won’t do anything to make people less likely to have an abortion, yet claim it’s important to you. It’s clear you just play politics.

That'd be a start.
Why would I bother? Haven’t met grieving parents from an abortion yet. You don’t really care either, just playing politics.

so respecting human life and not wanting defensless babys murdered is political

thanks for your opinion
If you care then free child care, healthcare and college would lower abortions. I’m sure you are in full support?
nope
Then you don’t really care.

That'd be a start.

Didn’t think you had any real responses. Politics is all it is for you. The white flag is yours.

That'd be a start.

Dismissed.

I already accepted your white flag.....why are you back?

That'd be a start.

so respecting human life and not wanting defensless babys murdered is political

thanks for your opinion
If you care then free child care, healthcare and college would lower abortions. I’m sure you are in full support?
nope
Then you don’t really care.

supporting theft doesnt mean you care

Many American Women Have Felt Pressured into Abortions, Study Finds - PRI

The study, published recently in the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons, found that nearly three-quarters (73.8%) of women with a history of abortion surveyed admitted that they experienced at least subtle forms of pressure to terminate their pregnancies.

More than half of the women reported that the perceived pressure was great enough to significantly influence their decision to abort. Of the 987 women surveyed, more than half (58.3%) indicated that they decided to abort in order to make others happy. Nearly 30% of survey respondents admitted that they were afraid that they would lose their partner if they failed to terminate their pregnancy.

Further underlining the fact that choosing abortion is contrary women’s natural instincts, the study also found that two-thirds of the women (66%) knew in their hearts that abortion was wrong. Many women (67.5%) said that the decision to terminate their pregnancies was one of the hardest decisions of their lives.

Sounds about right. This Progressive death loving culture that forces God out of class rooms and embraces some 300 people overdosing on drugs every day instead while doing nothing to stop the drugs coming across the border that is causing it is simply the status quo now.

Did I mention all the school shootings?

As society delves farther into secularism, it will only get worse.

There is always pressure of some sort if you get pregnant out of wedlock. As progressive as our society likes to think it is, there is still an element of shame getting pregnant while single. Side note: The progressive culture doesn't love death, but, pretty much just hates white men.

The study, published recently in the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons, found that nearly three-quarters (73.8%) of women with a history of abortion surveyed admitted that they experienced at least subtle forms of pressure to terminate their pregnancies.

More than half of the women reported that the perceived pressure was great enough to significantly influence their decision to abort. Of the 987 women surveyed, more than half (58.3%) indicated that they decided to abort in order to make others happy. Nearly 30% of survey respondents admitted that they were afraid that they would lose their partner if they failed to terminate their pregnancy.

Further underlining the fact that choosing abortion is contrary women’s natural instincts, the study also found that two-thirds of the women (66%) knew in their hearts that abortion was wrong. Many women (67.5%) said that the decision to terminate their pregnancies was one of the hardest decisions of their lives.

Sounds about right. This Progressive death loving culture that forces God out of class rooms and embraces some 300 people overdosing on drugs every day instead while doing nothing to stop the drugs coming across the border that is causing it is simply the status quo now.

There is always pressure of some sort if you get pregnant out of wedlock. As progressive as our society likes to think it is, there is still an element of shame getting pregnant while single. Side note: The progressive culture doesn't love death, but, pretty much just hates white men.

" The progressive culture doesn't love death, but, pretty much just hates white men."

The latter is true....but not the former.....
Democrat history can be reduced to slavery, segregation laws, eugenics, and abortion and infanticide.

"You see, what do slavery, segregation laws, eugenics, and abortion have in common? They were all top priorities for the Democratic Party throughout history.

Even a cursory glance at the dark history of the Democratic Party reveals that they have been the party of death long before the 21st century."
Kill More Babies! · Caldron Pool

All this hand wringing and woe. Where's the mandated maternity leave that would give them job security? The USA is the only first world country that doesn't give pregnant women paid maternity leave and job security. No universal health care for poor women or their babies either. No subsidized child care for poor families. Nothing to support poor women having babies at all.

80% of all women who have abortions cite financial reasons for having the abortion, and live at or just above the poverty line. A lot more of these women would have their babies, if they could keep their jobs, had health care, and child care available to them.

Stop pretending you care about these women and their babies, when you give these women NOTHING to help them keep their babies.

Give us an estimate or admit your argument is a red herring.

How much would we have to care for anf give to young needy pregnant women, for YOU to care enough about the children they are carrying, to ban abortions?

How much?

Abortion facts:

Nobody is pro abortion.

Birth control prevents unwanted pregnancies and abortions.

Planned Parenthood helps reduce the number of abortions.

Men who obsess over this issue are weird. Every one of them. Weird.

Abortion facts:

Nobody is pro abortion.

it takes a lot of ignorance to say that out loud

WORLDWIDE:

13 million people die a year because of cancer or smoking

40 million people die a year because of abortion

Fuck this fucking makes me so mad

That'd be a start.

Dismissed.

Because you failed respond of course.

That'd be a start.

Dismissed.

Did you want to try to deny any of this???

That'd be a start.

No?

How about this?

Is there any argument for the "right" of a woman to authorize the killing of her unborn baby that would not apply to her authorizing the similar slaughter of a year old that she was breastfeeding?

'cause....if there isn't, and one is murder, so, then, is the other.

That's called logic.

Then just slither away.

WORLDWIDE:

13 million people die a year because of cancer or smoking

40 million people die a year because of abortion

Fuck this fucking makes me so mad
well ones a natural result that we are limited to control

and the other is cold blooded murder that we can for the most part stop today

WATCH: Israel company predicts in a year they will have a COMPLETE cure for cancer!
I don’t know the name of a single victim of abortion...

That'd be a start.

Dismissed.

Did you want to try to deny any of this???

That'd be a start.

No?

Then just slither away.
Robot strikes again. I do none of those things. If you want fewer abortions you must support free childcare right?

Abortion facts:

Nobody is pro abortion.

Makes you wonder if those men are like catholic priests in their like of children....

No secularism in the Middle East. How’s that working out?
That is why we need to spread Christianity all over the world. Are else, everybody will be selling their children's organs for a small bowl of lentils.
Muslims in the Middle East are far stricter on abortion than the Christian west. Maybe we should spread Islam.

Yeah sure,
From the people that brought you 911. The ones who beat the shit out of their wives, keep them covered up, and make them walk 5 steps behind them. Great culture. Let us spread some love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No secularism in the Middle East. How’s that working out?
That is why we need to spread Christianity all over the world. Are else, everybody will be selling their children's organs for a small bowl of lentils.
Muslims in the Middle East are far stricter on abortion than the Christian west. Maybe we should spread Islam.

Yeah sure,
From the people that brought you 911. The ones who beat the shit out of their wives, keep them covered up, and make them walk 5 steps behind them. Great culture. Let us spread some love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Taking a woman's right from her is the 1st step you want to take in the fight against abortion. You're not so different.

Where's the mandated maternity leave that would give them job security? The USA is the only first world country that doesn't give pregnant women paid maternity leave and job security. No universal health care for poor women or their babies either. No subsidized child care for poor families. Nothing to support poor women having babies at all.

A LOT of that "pressure" would be gone if the above were available

But NOooooo

Anti-abortion freaks are also selfish bastards...also known as "conservatives"

Forum List

Back