Abortion facts

Many American Women Have Felt Pressured into Abortions, Study Finds - PRI

The study, published recently in the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons, found that nearly three-quarters (73.8%) of women with a history of abortion surveyed admitted that they experienced at least subtle forms of pressure to terminate their pregnancies.

More than half of the women reported that the perceived pressure was great enough to significantly influence their decision to abort. Of the 987 women surveyed, more than half (58.3%) indicated that they decided to abort in order to make others happy. Nearly 30% of survey respondents admitted that they were afraid that they would lose their partner if they failed to terminate their pregnancy.

Further underlining the fact that choosing abortion is contrary women’s natural instincts, the study also found that two-thirds of the women (66%) knew in their hearts that abortion was wrong. Many women (67.5%) said that the decision to terminate their pregnancies was one of the hardest decisions of their lives.

Sounds about right. This Progressive death loving culture that forces God out of class rooms and embraces some 300 people overdosing on drugs every day instead while doing nothing to stop the drugs coming across the border that is causing it is simply the status quo now.

Did I mention all the school shootings?

As society delves farther into secularism, it will only get worse.
No secularism in the Middle East. How’s that working out?
That is why we need to spread Christianity all over the world. Are else, everybody will be selling their children's organs for a small bowl of lentils.
Muslims in the Middle East are far stricter on abortion than the Christian west. Maybe we should spread Islam.

Yeah sure,
From the people that brought you 911. The ones who beat the shit out of their wives, keep them covered up, and make them walk 5 steps behind them. Great culture. Let us spread some love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Taking a woman's right from her is the 1st step you want to take in the fight against abortion. You're not so different.

Get an abortion. WGAF? But do it before the baby is ready to be delivered. And if it is delivered, treat it like a member of the senate or congress, and have it adopted not put down. I would have said, treat it like the president, but they don’t deserve that. Better yet, use birth control if you don’t want to get pregnant, or at least the morning after pill. And we are currently different from those fucking animals that took the towers down. We may not continue to be if the dims have their way.

No secularism in the Middle East. How’s that working out?
That is why we need to spread Christianity all over the world. Are else, everybody will be selling their children's organs for a small bowl of lentils.
Muslims in the Middle East are far stricter on abortion than the Christian west. Maybe we should spread Islam.

Yeah sure,
From the people that brought you 911. The ones who beat the shit out of their wives, keep them covered up, and make them walk 5 steps behind them. Great culture. Let us spread some love.

Taking a woman's right from her is the 1st step you want to take in the fight against abortion. You're not so different.

Get an abortion. WGAF? But do it before the baby is ready to be delivered. And if it is delivered, treat it like a member of the senate or congress, and have it adopted not put down. I would have said, treat it like the president, but they don’t deserve that. Better yet, use birth control if you don’t want to get pregnant, or at least the morning after pill. And we are currently different from those fucking animals that took the towers down. We may not continue to be if the dims have their way.

The "dims" are their polar opposites. You share far more of their beliefs than any Democrat does.

WORLDWIDE:

13 million people die a year because of cancer or smoking

40 million people die a year because of abortion

Fuck this fucking makes me so mad
well ones a natural result that we are limited to control

and the other is cold blooded murder that we can for the most part stop today

WATCH: Israel company predicts in a year they will have a COMPLETE cure for cancer!
I don’t know the name of a single victim of abortion...
because theyre all dead and never got name

WORLDWIDE:

WATCH: Israel company predicts in a year they will have a COMPLETE cure for cancer!
Almost like they never existed... no name, no
Grieving parents. Should be between god and the mother only.

Yeah sure,

The "dims" are their polar opposites. You share far more of their beliefs than any Democrat does.

Well obviously you are a dim. So you believe in full term abortions, everything promised to you for free, and raising taxes. But it’s the rich that are going to pay for you. That’s your whole platform, other than getting Don out.

WORLDWIDE:

god says dont kill

WORLDWIDE:

In this culture, all children are named, and buried. Even those who are stillborn are given names and buried. So what you're saying is that what is being aborted is not a child at all, since neither they are neither named nor mourned.

WORLDWIDE:

god says dont kill

God also says that if a man attacks your wife who is with child, and she loses that child, the man owes you a fee for the "loss of your property". God's laws don't consider the fetus a child either.

WORLDWIDE:

god says dont kill
Can you kill
Someone who never existed?

god says dont kill
Can you kill
can you kill someone that doesnt exist???

they existed then were killed by their mother before she could name them

god says dont kill

God also says that if a man attacks your wife who is with child, and she loses that child, the man owes you a fee for the "loss of your property". God's laws don't consider the fetus a child either.
playing make believe again I see

god says dont kill
Can you kill
can you kill someone that doesnt exist???

they existed then were killed by their mother before she could name them
Did they? You can’t even name one.

god says dont kill

That sounds like you...

god says dont kill

That sounds like you...
if you say so,,,

The study, published recently in the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons, found that nearly three-quarters (73.8%) of women with a history of abortion surveyed admitted that they experienced at least subtle forms of pressure to terminate their pregnancies.

More than half of the women reported that the perceived pressure was great enough to significantly influence their decision to abort. Of the 987 women surveyed, more than half (58.3%) indicated that they decided to abort in order to make others happy. Nearly 30% of survey respondents admitted that they were afraid that they would lose their partner if they failed to terminate their pregnancy.

Further underlining the fact that choosing abortion is contrary women’s natural instincts, the study also found that two-thirds of the women (66%) knew in their hearts that abortion was wrong. Many women (67.5%) said that the decision to terminate their pregnancies was one of the hardest decisions of their lives.

Sounds about right. This Progressive death loving culture that forces God out of class rooms and embraces some 300 people overdosing on drugs every day instead while doing nothing to stop the drugs coming across the border that is causing it is simply the status quo now.

A young woman in my church recently told us of her experience in being pressured to get an abortion. She said her conscience was screaming at her not to do it, but she went as far as going to the clinic with one of her parents.

When she entered, there was a guy marching around the abortion clinic with a cross. He didn't say anything. He was just marching around and around the building.

I won't go into her full story, but she ultimately decided at the last minute not to go through with it. And when she left the building, the guy with the cross was still there. In the pouring rain. And he just nodded at her.

It was one of the most beautiful and tear-jerking stories I've ever heard.

A young woman in my church recently told us of her experience in being pressured to get an abortion. She said her conscience was screaming at her not to do it, but she went as far as going to the clinic with one of her parents.

When she entered, there was a guy marching around the abortion clinic with a cross. He didn't say anything. He was just marching around and around the building.

I won't go into her full story, but she ultimately decided at the last minute not to go through with it. And when she left the building, the guy with the cross was still there. In the pouring rain. And he just nodded at her.

So it was her parents who were pressuring her. I strongly disagree with pressuring anyone. The decision is tough enough already without anyone telling you what to do. Only your heart will tell you. But many poor women feel they have no choice. The pressure is providing for the children they already have.

So it was her parents who were pressuring her. I strongly disagree with pressuring anyone. The decision is tough enough already without anyone telling you what to do. Only your heart will tell you. But many poor women feel they have no choice. The pressure is providing for the children they already have.

why do you baby killers keep forgetting about adoption???

Forum List

Back