African-American Music Appreciation Month, 2016

Since racial lines are not divided enough, the President has been working hard to change that over the last 7 1/2 years.

You want to know why racial lines are so divided? Because butt hurt white boys like consider any action by Obama to be against whites. For example: Claiming that Appreciating black music is an affront to you and whites in general.

Thats some funny shit right there. But let me explain why there's really racial divide. Its because when some dumbass niggah breaks the law and resists arrest, the white cop gets called a racist by liberals like yourself for merely doing his job.

You sure it's not because a topic on music you're bringing up criminal activity.

Conflating black music with criminality has been done since Jazz clubs.

I didn't bring it up. I was responding to your political rant/racial post that has nothing to do with jazz. So lets not pretend you're actually addressing an appreciation for black musicians here.

When talking about blacks your default is to call them criminals or negatives are the only traits we have. Fuck you stupid.

I see you're upset now. Tough shit. The truth hurts. Now take your race card and shove it up your ass.

This is just the segregationist-in-chief doing his dividing act again.
What the hell is African-American music and why should we celebrate musicians based on their skin color, those with visually discernable traces of sub-Saharan African lineage specifically?
Stop whining. You white boys stay booty tickled due to your genetic inferiority complex. The POTUS make June an appreciation month for Black music and you sound like a idiot child crying because his brother got one more M&M than he did.
was it the brown M&M?

Is there equivalent of appreciation of some other music?

You're too stupid to see that he's divider.
Yes the CMC awards where they appreciate hill billy music long ago stolen from Black people.
No, Bluegrass was not stolen from blacks. It is a melding of Scot-Irish melodies, african rhythms and syncopation, and instruments from many cultures. Like Jazz and Blues, it is a uniquely American art form, and you can hear the many cultures in our nation in that music, even the the Native American in some of the high tenor parts.
Obviously you are in error. The banjo is an African instrument and the first one used to make country music.
Yes, the banjo is African just as the seminal instruments in blues are European and German immigrant.
Which emphasizes that American music is American music and Obama's pronouncement is just more racist segregation.

Did you just say the instruments were German and European and right after that say "that means it's American"?

What's even better is that saying it's German and European is not divisive. Saying African American is divisive. Here...ask this guy if St Patrick's day is "divisive"? Hannekua?

Then ask him about Cinco de Mayo? :badgrin:
The instruments are the guitar and the Richter-tuned harmonica. The guitar is Spanish and that harmonica is a creation of a German immigrant. The music is American. How is that difficult to understand?

You want to know why racial lines are so divided? Because butt hurt white boys like consider any action by Obama to be against whites. For example: Claiming that Appreciating black music is an affront to you and whites in general.

Thats some funny shit right there. But let me explain why there's really racial divide. Its because when some dumbass niggah breaks the law and resists arrest, the white cop gets called a racist by liberals like yourself for merely doing his job.

You sure it's not because a topic on music you're bringing up criminal activity.

Conflating black music with criminality has been done since Jazz clubs.

I didn't bring it up. I was responding to your political rant/racial post that has nothing to do with jazz. So lets not pretend you're actually addressing an appreciation for black musicians here.

When talking about blacks your default is to call them criminals or negatives are the only traits we have. Fuck you stupid.

I see you're upset now. Tough shit. The truth hurts. Now take your race card and shove it up your ass.
you should have warned him to be careful when shoving that card up his ass, he could cut his anus and have to abstain from sex for a few months while it heals.

This is just the segregationist-in-chief doing his dividing act again.
What the hell is African-American music and why should we celebrate musicians based on their skin color, those with visually discernable traces of sub-Saharan African lineage specifically?

You're so thin skinned it's funny. This is why we're divided white people think that if they aren't the topic then it's not fair because they should be.

Mention blacks and they go HEY WHAT ABOUT ME! Mention whites and it's their favorite topic...not divisive because they love it.
way I see it, it seems that its the coloreds that are constantly crying because there are not enough blacks on the police force, or fire department or wherever (even though they cant pass the test), not enough negros depicted on tv (except for reality crime shows) not enough in the neighborhood etc...
The negro started crying when they were kindly brought to this great nation and given jobs and they have not stopped since.

You asked for an equivilent. I gave it to you to show that this one isn't divisive. Now here you are adding new requirements never stated to show what?

It's divisive because it was announced by Obama so you label it political. As if black music has anything to so with a party.
He got his feelings hurt because Obama didnt mention a white music form. Probably too hard to find one that wasnt first invented by Black people.

When black people "invented" any types of music, it is a good chance that they were playing it on an instrument invented by whites.

Thats fine. Everything whites have invented are based on knowledge accumulated and passed down to them by Blacks.

I wish I could say this politely, but there is no way: YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

You asked for an equivilent. I gave it to you to show that this one isn't divisive. Now here you are adding new requirements never stated to show what?

It's divisive because it was announced by Obama so you label it political. As if black music has anything to so with a party.
He got his feelings hurt because Obama didnt mention a white music form. Probably too hard to find one that wasnt first invented by Black people.

When black people "invented" any types of music, it is a good chance that they were playing it on an instrument invented by whites.

Thats fine. Everything whites have invented are based on knowledge accumulated and passed down to them by Blacks.

I wish I could say this politely, but there is no way: YOU ARE AN IDIOT!
considering who you were talking to, I think you were as polite as humanly possible.

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO

Even if true, and its not, it would be evident that the limited brain capacity of the blacks did not allow them to advance far enough to actually make something useful and get credit for it. Is this what Im understanding you to be saying? It took the superior white man to actually make an idea work?

Let's be honest. Whites invented music and instruments. Some absolutely brilliant afro americans kicked the shit out of everything when they got a hold of the white man's instruments and understood the white man's song structure. Since Jimi the super fucking genius of all time on guitar, there has been the brilliant Stevie Wonder on keys and maybe others I forget. Other than that, nothing.

For decades I appreciated Ella Fitzgerald, Louis Armstrong, Johnny Mathis, Erroll Garner, Nat King Cole, Dizzy Gillespie, Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles, Sarah Vaughn, Jesse Norman, Paul Robeson, Marion Anderson, Charlie Pride and virtually hundreds of others all through and across the musical spectrum.

I need no artificial "appreciation" reminder by month, week or year or minute especially not by somebody like Obama.

And Stevie Wonder usually got white guys to play his songs! Not that it matters, but whoever can fucking play the licks and changes. I don't care if they are chinks or jews. As long as they can play the material.

Since racial lines are not divided enough, the President has been working hard to change that over the last 7 1/2 years.

It is an affront, to humanity, we don't need a fucking appreciation month for every fucking time a minority farts.

Not to mention what a waste of government time. Tell me what problem "faggot appreciation month" solves.

Appreciation days or months isnt something to solve anything. Its called appreciation not solution.

If you're the arbiter of what we need then I would agree with you, but that has nothing to do with the OP claiming this divides anyone except his own butthurt everytime Obama opens his mouth because he's black

Obama DOES divide America, constantly. I don't think this is an example of him doing so though.
He does and is and then turns around and bitches because it's so divided. He's smarmy.

Yes the CMC awards where they appreciate hill billy music long ago stolen from Black people.
No, Bluegrass was not stolen from blacks. It is a melding of Scot-Irish melodies, african rhythms and syncopation, and instruments from many cultures. Like Jazz and Blues, it is a uniquely American art form, and you can hear the many cultures in our nation in that music, even the the Native American in some of the high tenor parts.
Obviously you are in error. The banjo is an African instrument and the first one used to make country music.
Yes, the banjo is African just as the seminal instruments in blues are European and German immigrant.
Which emphasizes that American music is American music and Obama's pronouncement is just more racist segregation.

Did you just say the instruments were German and European and right after that say "that means it's American"?

What's even better is that saying it's German and European is not divisive. Saying African American is divisive. Here...ask this guy if St Patrick's day is "divisive"? Hannekua?

The instruments are the guitar and the Richter-tuned harmonica. The guitar is Spanish and that harmonica is a creation of a German immigrant. The music is American. How is that difficult to understand?

German and Europe = American

German, European and African American. Only of of those terms is divisive.

It is an affront, to humanity, we don't need a fucking appreciation month for every fucking time a minority farts.

Not to mention what a waste of government time. Tell me what problem "faggot appreciation month" solves.

Appreciation days or months isnt something to solve anything. Its called appreciation not solution.

If you're the arbiter of what we need then I would agree with you, but that has nothing to do with the OP claiming this divides anyone except his own butthurt everytime Obama opens his mouth because he's black

Obama DOES divide America, constantly. I don't think this is an example of him doing so though.
He does and is and then turns around and bitches because it's so divided. He's smarmy.

See? Any action taken by black people are divisive because it's not white people. And if they aren't included then it's wrong.

Why? They can't say really.

See? Any action taken by black people are divisive because it's not white people. And if they aren't included then it's wrong.

Oh? So you don't like being judged under the same standard by which you judge? That's called hypocrisy

And Stevie Wonder usually got white guys to play his songs! Not that it matters, but whoever can fucking play the licks and changes. I don't care if they are chinks or jews. As long as they can play the material.

dxn4l.jpg

German and Europe = American

German, European and African American. Only of of those terms is divisive.

German and Europe = European American

Fixed that for you.

Oh? So you don't like being judged under the same standard by which you judge? That's called hypocrisy

Saying someone does the same asshole move you do doesn't mean they are. Funny because you admit to it but try to out the blame somewhere else.

Nice try tho

Saying someone does the same asshole move you do doesn't mean they are. Funny because you admit to it but try to out the blame somewhere else.

Nice try tho
So we must be inclusive to blacks but white's are butt hurt if they want to be included! We got yer message bro. We got it.

Nice try tho
So we must be inclusive to blacks but white's are butt hurt if they want to be included! We got yer message bro. We got it.

Again. Any action done by blacks is seen as A slight against your sensitive feelings.

Proclamation of an Appreciation for Black Music isn't a proclamation that whites suck. You're seeing appreciation as a pizza and treating it like blacks are TAKING a slice of it from you. Like a fat person at a all you can eat resturant who personally gets mad at someone who is eating his favorite dish. There's more available. Calm down.

Forum List

Back