African-American Music Appreciation Month, 2016

He does and is and then turns around and bitches because it's so divided. He's smarmy.

See? Any action taken by black people are divisive because it's not white people. And if they aren't included then it's wrong.

Why? They can't say really.
Oh? So you don't like being judged under the same standard by which you judge? That's called hypocrisy

Saying someone does the same asshole move you do doesn't mean they are. Funny because you admit to it but try to out the blame somewhere else.

Nice try tho
So we must be inclusive to blacks but white's are butt hurt if they want to be included! We got yer message bro. We got it.

Again. Any action done by blacks is seen as A slight against your sensitive feelings.

Proclamation of an Appreciation for Black Music isn't a proclamation that whites suck. You're seeing appreciation as a pizza and treating it like blacks are TAKING a slice of it from you. Like a fat person at a all you can eat resturant who personally gets mad at someone who is eating his favorite dish. There's more available. Calm down.
You have a very imaginative mind and see white's in a racist light. That's your problem not mine.

Your accusations mean nothing. So you can't deal with what I say, only what you imagine I mean.
I know what you mean. We must be inclusive to blacks but white's are butt hurt if they wish to be included. You are loud proud and clear. We got it bro.

No, Bluegrass was not stolen from blacks. It is a melding of Scot-Irish melodies, african rhythms and syncopation, and instruments from many cultures. Like Jazz and Blues, it is a uniquely American art form, and you can hear the many cultures in our nation in that music, even the the Native American in some of the high tenor parts.
Obviously you are in error. The banjo is an African instrument and the first one used to make country music.
Yes, the banjo is African just as the seminal instruments in blues are European and German immigrant.
Which emphasizes that American music is American music and Obama's pronouncement is just more racist segregation.

Did you just say the instruments were German and European and right after that say "that means it's American"?

What's even better is that saying it's German and European is not divisive. Saying African American is divisive. Here...ask this guy if St Patrick's day is "divisive"? Hannekua?

Then ask him about Cinco de Mayo? :badgrin:
The instruments are the guitar and the Richter-tuned harmonica. The guitar is Spanish and that harmonica is a creation of a German immigrant. The music is American. How is that difficult to understand?

German and Europe = American

German, European and African American. Only of of those terms is divisive.
Which of the three is hyphenated? You're an indoctrinated sheeple.

Yes the CMC awards where they appreciate hill billy music long ago stolen from Black people.
No, Bluegrass was not stolen from blacks. It is a melding of Scot-Irish melodies, african rhythms and syncopation, and instruments from many cultures. Like Jazz and Blues, it is a uniquely American art form, and you can hear the many cultures in our nation in that music, even the the Native American in some of the high tenor parts.
Obviously you are in error. The banjo is an African instrument and the first one used to make country music.
Yes, the banjo is African just as the seminal instruments in blues are European and German immigrant.
Which emphasizes that American music is American music and Obama's pronouncement is just more racist segregation.

Did you just say the instruments were German and European and right after that say "that means it's American"?

What's even better is that saying it's German and European is not divisive. Saying African American is divisive. Here...ask this guy if St Patrick's day is "divisive"? Hannekua?

Then ask him about Cinco de Mayo? :badgrin:
The instruments are the guitar and the Richter-tuned harmonica. The guitar is Spanish and that harmonica is a creation of a German immigrant. The music is American. How is that difficult to understand?
You forgot the Moors educated europeans and helped them develop any instruments they have.

This is just the segregationist-in-chief doing his dividing act again.
What the hell is African-American music and why should we celebrate musicians based on their skin color, those with visually discernable traces of sub-Saharan African lineage specifically?
Stop whining. You white boys stay booty tickled due to your genetic inferiority complex. The POTUS make June an appreciation month for Black music and you sound like a idiot child crying because his brother got one more M&M than he did.
More racist disparagement.
How about you respond to my post, chicken shit.
I dont answer to you so dont worry about why. Just deal with the fact that we are celebrating African-american music. Your involvement isnt even necessary.

You want to know why racial lines are so divided? Because butt hurt white boys like consider any action by Obama to be against whites. For example: Claiming that Appreciating black music is an affront to you and whites in general.

Is there equivalent of appreciation of some other music?

You're too stupid to see that he's divider.
Yes the CMC awards where they appreciate hill billy music long ago stolen from Black people.
I guess it sucks to be you then. No one really cares what you think it is. If you cant handle it change Obamas pronouncement or move to another country.

And Stevie Wonder usually got white guys to play his songs! Not that it matters, but whoever can fucking play the licks and changes. I don't care if they are chinks or jews. As long as they can play the material.

dxn4l.jpg

Presidential Proclamation -- African-American Music Appreciation Month, 2016

wjvpg9.jpg

I thought it was LGBT month. Also, that 1/6 of the year to spend appreciating black culture.

Since racial lines are not divided enough, the President has been working hard to change that over the last 7 1/2 years.

Wondering what's next.
This is too much. You were given a week for Black history, then it became a month. Recently you pretty much stepped on Memorial Day with Roots, and now this ...too much!

All races should get acknowledgement since we love our multicultural society. But when any one group takes most of the spot light for too long ... well, that's just un-American.

I dont answer to you so dont worry about why. Just deal with the fact that we are celebrating African-american music. Your involvement isnt even necessary.

What prevented you from celebrating black music before of this proclamation?

What prevented you from celebrating black music before of this proclamation?
Nothing has ever prevented anyone from celebrating it. We just made a proclamation this will be the official month.

I guess it sucks to be you then. No one really cares what you think it is. If you cant handle it change Obamas pronouncement or move to another country.

20gmbg3.jpg
Theres help for that. What you do is go to school and educate yourself. Then when you go to write something on the internet try writing it down on some paper or use one of the many text editors first to make sure you are being coherent. Once you have your thought complete then copy and past it into your post.

You forgot the Moors educated europeans and helped them develop any instruments they have.

Riiiight... Assuming that Moors were all black. Nope, someone lied to you and you poor "dyn do" fell for it. Again.
Moor means Black dummy. It is derived from the Greek word mavro which literally means Blackened or charred.

Poor "dyn do", someone lied to you again.

Nope, It derived from Greek word Mauros who were inhabitants of Mauretania.

b54rj9.jpg

Riiiight... Assuming that Moors were all black. Nope, someone lied to you and you poor "dyn do" fell for it. Again.
Moor means Black dummy. It is derived from the Greek word mavro which literally means Blackened or charred.

Poor "dyn do", someone lied to you again.

Nope, It derived from Greek word Mauros who were inhabitants of Mauretania.

b54rj9.jpg
No. You just are too illiterate to research. Not my issue though.

" perhaps a native name, or else cognate with mauros "black" (but this adjective only appears in late Greek and may as well be from the people's name as the reverse). Being a dark people in relation to Europeans, their name in the Middle Ages was a synonym for "Negro;" later (16c.-17c.) "

20gmbg3.jpg
Theres help for that. What you do is go to school and educate yourself. Then when you go to write something on the internet try writing it down on some paper or use one of the many text editors first to make sure you are being coherent. Once you have your thought complete then copy and past it into your post.

That meme was explaining you, poor "dyn do".

20gmbg3.jpg

That meme was explaining you, poor "dyn do".
I'm pretty sure it was your cry for help.

Since racial lines are not divided enough, the President has been working hard to change that over the last 7 1/2 years.

You want to know why racial lines are so divided? Because butt hurt white boys like consider any action by Obama to be against whites. For example: Claiming that Appreciating black music is an affront to you and whites in general.

Is there equivalent of appreciation of some other music?

You're too stupid to see that he's divider.
that is debatable....after the delta blues, country music was the first style of popular music based around the guitar.....banjo players typically played comedy roles and were often musically marginal in early Country Music....

Forum List

Back