After hearing Susan Collins' speech, would you be more likely or less likely to vote for her?

Would you be more likely to vote for her or less likely?

• Total voters
She didn't "sell out." She's a Republican, Joe. She liked his judicial record from the beginning and I can see why Dr. Ford's story, with all the questions around it, did not seem fair reason to ditch him.

Um, yeah, if you are a woman who put a guy with credible sexual assault charges against him, and you vote for him anyway knowing he is going to roll back women's rights, you did sell out.
Please link to any man with credible sex charges against him that she voted for

TIA

Fox and CNN BOTH are saying this confirmation will lead to the end of Roe v. Wade, though, without any question. I don't know if Senator Collins is wrong about this or if they are still talking partisan bullshit to please their audiences, but I guess maybe we'll find out.
This guy is no threat to RvW. That is all hyperbolic nonsensical red meat for the low IQ left. You took the bait, just sayin'.

She didn't "sell out." She's a Republican, Joe. She liked his judicial record from the beginning and I can see why Dr. Ford's story, with all the questions around it, did not seem fair reason to ditch him.

Um, yeah, if you are a woman who put a guy with credible sexual assault charges against him, and you vote for him anyway knowing he is going to roll back women's rights, you did sell out.
She doesn't think he's going to "roll back women's rights." I know she doesn't think that. She could be wrong; I hope she's right.

Fox and CNN BOTH are saying this confirmation will lead to the end of Roe v. Wade, though, without any question. I don't know if Senator Collins is wrong about this or if they are still talking partisan bullshit to please their audiences, but I guess maybe we'll find out.
This guy is no threat to RvW. That is all hyperbolic nonsensical red meat for the low IQ left. You took the bait, just sayin'.
I didn't take the bait, moron. What I said was, CNN and FOX all did. WE WILL SEE, I said.

I think I've been misjudged her and I do feel kinda guilty about it.

I can't say I agree with her liberal views on issues but I'll add her to my list of liberals that I actually respect..

Obviously .. I was quite impressed... so yup, I'd vote for her..
?

Liberal. She is a republican. Just not a party person.

I agree but where else are going to find a well reasoned, non-violence promoting liberal other than in the Republican Party these days.. .:dunno:
Manchin? Heitkamp? There are plenty.

They should come back as Republicans, they're wasted in the loony Democrat lockstep Party..
Why can't they stay where they are as MODERATES? I know that word is like holy water on a vampire these days, but I actually like them.

This rhetoric will disappear after the elections..............then new and improved whining will take place to try and stop the Agenda of Trump..................

None of this should surprise anyone.............History repeats itself all the time.............

Fun to watch all the Wingnuts who've been calling Collins every name in the book suddenly love her because she buckled under and sold out.
she is toast hope she likes her last term!
We can talk about the Senator from Alaska in another thread
The guy creid like a little baby in front of the world. What a lttle bitch I would not hire him for bathroom attendant. I laugh at him and I would laugh at you acting that way. Love to know your kind supports bone spur draft dodgers and little bitches. I am pretty sure they both have vaginas .
richard-blumenthal-marines-vietnam-war-hero-he-was-there-really-36162411.png

all-gave-some-but-richard-blumenthal-gave-so-much-more-36162771.png

2j61zu.jpg

Fun to watch all the Wingnuts who've been calling Collins every name in the book suddenly love her because she buckled under and sold out.
The guy creid like a little baby in front of the world. What a lttle bitch I would not hire him for bathroom attendant. I laugh at him and I would laugh at you acting that way. Love to know your kind supports bone spur draft dodgers and little bitches. I am pretty sure they both have vaginas .
Denying false allegations is crying..............LOL

Getting mad because some very unethical political hacks are trying to destroy you and your family......is crying.......LOL

I guess if someone accused you of a crime you didn't commit you'd be all nice about your replies......LOL

I'd have told you all to go to hell.................he's a better man than me............I would have ripped the Dems on that committee a new asshole..................but that is just me..................and of course it would have given them their victory........

Your meme is more appropriate to this situation than you probably realize.
Tolkein chose a winner with his symbol for the lure of power.

Getting mad because some very unethical political hacks are trying to destroy you and your family......is crying.......LOL

I guess if someone accused you of a crime you didn't commit you'd be all nice about your replies......LOL

I'd have told you all to go to hell.................he's a better man than me............I would have ripped the Dems on that committee a new asshole..................but that is just me..................and of course it would have given them their victory........

Those lusting for power are doomed to be destroyed by it............and they destroy others around them in the process.........

Too many have an appetite for power in this country...........in politics.........their lust for it.........is destroying the Republic..............

Time for them to go and be replaced.......both sides................

I would not cry . Your idiot did. You would not make judge either. I would laugh at you behavior also! Most adults would.

Those lusting for power are doomed to be destroyed by it............and they destroy others around them in the process.........

Too many have an appetite for power in this country...........in politics.........their lust for it.........is destroying the Republic..............

Time for them to go and be replaced.......both sides................

And yet look how damned hard it was to destroy that ring.
All we can do is try, though. I agree.

So a modern man, in touch with his feminine side, not afraid to shed a tear in public, is suddenly a problem for you eunuchs?
He is a little bitch not a man! Not suddenly since the begining of time! I tis only recently and on your side of the fence that crying little bitches and draft dodgers get worshiped.

So a modern man, in touch with his feminine side, not afraid to shed a tear in public, is suddenly a problem for you eunuchs?
He is a little bitch not a man! Not suddenly since the begining of time! I tis only recently and on your side of the fence that crying little bitches and draft dodgers get worshiped.
"Bawlin' Brett."

She gave a well-organized speech about Kavanaugh.

Her opponent has raised $3 million overnight so far. The site where the donations are taken cashed from the traffic, so it's unclear exactly how much has been raised.
Maine is a fiercely independent state, and proud of it. If anything, the mood there is center right

I'd be surprised if she gets defeated, she gave a reasoned and fair explanation of her decision; the people of Maine, even those that disagree with her, are likely to respect that

I would not cry . Your idiot did. You would not make judge either. I would laugh at you behavior also! Most adults would.

What's new there............you laughing at causing misery on others...........and then laugh as his wife cries in the background............Real men do cry.........even when we don't want to admit it...........

Have you ever heard the story of Stress................Stress is the result of holding back the desire to choke the living shit out of someone who deserves it..............the restraint is the stress............there would be no stress if we didn't control the emotion and go ahead and choke them.

You are correct.........I would never make a judge..........I don't have the patience to listen to the moaning of idiots.............which abounded in the Judicial committee.............the fakeness and pure BS coming from there shows their true colors................

We are divided...........

Collins just stained the R brand for eternity. Presumption of Innocence?
Go fuck yourself Susan - You were't there to find Bart innocent OR guilty ---
This wasn't a trial and there is no "Guilty Beyond a Reasonable Doubt" standard either.
Nice staging too Mitch - put a couple of token female props behind the B.
Then listen to Susie say that both Bart and his drooling blackout drunk pal Judge swore under oath that it didn't happen.
Both of 'em blackout drunks - Neither of them likely remembers most of their wild nights.
Dr Ford also swore under oath and was 100% certain - No mention of that and nothing of Bart's obnoxious, paranoid, bullying hyper-partisan behavior at the hearing?
Funny - 33% believed Bart and 55% believed Ford - But you'll go with Bart ... the liar.
Good times! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back