An Honest Conversation about Race

separate the races

Send them swimming back to Africa with a Democrat under each arm???

Seriously, if "African Americans" would simply drop the "African" part and identify only as Americans, they would be well on their way to the equality King wanted.

Irish Americans, Italian Americans, Polish Americans, and Asian Americans, Hispanic Americans, Native Americans, and sentient Americans all disagree

Polish Americans don't have a Congressional caucus. They don't vote 95% for any one party, They don't kill each other in the street at a rate 20 times the norm. They don't have magazines and television networks or government agencies specifically for their benefit or enjoyment. I have no problem with anyone having pride in their heritage. My problem is with granting special privilege based on it, verstehst du?

Jewish Americans do have a caucus. Watch how quiet it gets.

Oh oh, well that's totally fine, the black tho...

The problem is they don't want blacks to be blacks the way blacks WANT to be blacks. They have no problem with the traditions of Italians, Jews, Irish etc...but blacks need to cut that shit out

They have no problem with other "hyphenated americans" Irish, Italian, Jewish...but blacks need to cut that shit out

They only have a problem with Blacks (and Hispanics) not ANY of the other groups. Do you see it now? Only Minorities are wrong...other white "groups" are left alone and encouraged to be who they are. Blacks and Hispanics should stop all of that divisive activity. Just blacks and Hispanics tho...everyone else is cool

should begin with the fact that a majority of Whites don't spend their days dreaming up ways to screw Blacks, whereas the majority of Blacks believe they are getting screwed by Whites. How to bridge this gulf between perceptions?

separate the races

Seriously, if "African Americans" would simply drop the "African" part and identify only as Americans, they would be well on their way to the equality King wanted.

BS. Dream on....you and your ilk made it abundantly clear, we were second class citizens and "separate"....now that we've owned the separate part, it "irks" you. Too bad.

The problem is they don't want blacks to be blacks the way blacks WANT to be blacks. They have no problem with the traditions of Italians, Jews, Irish etc...but blacks need to cut that shit out

They have no problem with other "hyphenated americans" Irish, Italian, Jewish...but blacks need to cut that shit out

They only have a problem with Blacks (and Hispanics) not ANY of the other groups. Do you see it now? Only Minorities are wrong...other white "groups" are left alone and encouraged to be who they are. Blacks and Hispanics should stop all of that divisive activity. Just blacks and Hispanics tho...everyone else is cool

Exactly how do blacks WANT to be blacks.

To be honest I rarely see the use of hyphenated Americans other than african-Americans, Mexican-American and Asian-Americans. Perhaps it's geographical.

separate the races

BS. Dream on....you and your ilk made it abundantly clear, we were second class citizens and "separate"....now that we've owned the separate part, it "irks" you. Too bad.

Separate but equal huh?

Irish Americans, Italian Americans, Polish Americans, and Asian Americans, Hispanic Americans, Native Americans, and sentient Americans all disagree

Polish Americans don't have a Congressional caucus. They don't vote 95% for any one party, They don't kill each other in the street at a rate 20 times the norm. They don't have magazines and television networks or government agencies specifically for their benefit or enjoyment. I have no problem with anyone having pride in their heritage. My problem is with granting special privilege based on it, verstehst du?

There is no need. The "white" Republican Congress is a caucus, unto itself. Blacks don't kill each other at 20 times the norm. Those stats are "fudged" to serve an agenda, which is designed, solely, to demean and demonize them. And as far as magazines and tv shows, there are so many ads, features and shows, with no minority representation, whatsoever...so don't hate that blacks have shows and ads featuring them, "exclusively".
Don't get it twisted. White privilege is the prevailing context. Ich verstehen.

There is no need. The "white" Republican Congress is a caucus, unto itself. Blacks don't kill each other at 20 times the norm. Those stats are "fudged" to serve an agenda, which is designed, solely, to demean and demonize them. And as far as magazines and tv shows, there are so many ads, features and shows, with no minority representation, whatsoever...so don't hate that blacks have shows and ads featuring them, "exclusively".
Don't get it twisted. White privilege is the prevailing context.

Where's your evidence that the numbers are "fudged?

Demonize them? Are you now claiming not to be one of them?

“White privilege” is merely another example of the paradox of liberalism.

To be honest I rarely see the use of hyphenated Americans other than african-Americans, Mexican-American and Asian-Americans. Perhaps it's geographical.

How do blacks want to be blacks? The way we want too. Its not hard.

It doesn't matter if you see it...You KNOW its true but yet you only bitch about Minorities. The day I hear you complain about any white hyphenated americans I will believe your bullshit rantings. But you don't and wont, because at the heart of it all is you dislike Minorities and Minorities only.

Notice when it's brought up that Jews have their own Caucus suddenly all the outrage over groups having caucus' stop.

It doesn't matter if you see it...You KNOW its true but yet you only bitch about Minorities. The day I hear you complain about any white hyphenated americans I will believe your bullshit rantings. But you don't and wont, because at the heart of it all is you dislike Minorities and Minorities only.

It's must be hard since you can't explain it.

White hyphenated Americans aren't committing crimes at the level of blacks.

White hyphenated Americans aren't aborting their babies at the rate of blacks.

White hyphenated Americans don't have unemployment numbers that blacks do.

etc...

But when they do, I'll be the first to call 'em out!

Evidence? I don't need no stinking evidence...every time I walk out my door, I'm subject to sneers, rolling eyes, and indignity from whites having to breathe my air. And who are you to question someone on the receiving end?
Why wouldn't the numbers be fudged? Some (not all) whites have to maintain that "lily-white"-I-can-do-no-wrong" effect, even when exposed as charlatans.
Can you stop yourself? I think not.
White privilege is no paradox of liberalism...it's quite the reincarnation of "manifest destiny", in which you believe, like some Jews, that God, favoring you, above all others, (due to your skin color) laid out the groundwork for you to take over the world, trample others into the ground, and plunder, pillage and rape, to your heart's content.
It ain't happenin', on my watch.

etc...

BS. Lies and sissy chatter.

etc...

Ahh changing the topic are we? Committing crimes, having babies and being unemployed have shit to do with you ONLY disliking hyphens when Minorities use it.

Try again sparkey...Lemme guess, you don't have a problem with "hyphenated americans" anymore.:doubt:

Evidence? I don't need no stinking evidence...every time I walk out my door, I'm subject to sneers, rolling eyes, and indignity from whites having to breathe my air. And who are you to question someone on the receiving end?
Why wouldn't the numbers be fudged? Some (not all) whites have to maintain that "lily-white"-I-can-do-no-wrong" effect, even when exposed as charlatans.
Can you stop yourself? I think not.
White privilege is no paradox of liberalism...it's quite the reincarnation of "manifest destiny", in which you believe, like some Jews, that God, favoring you, above all others, (due to your skin color) laid out the groundwork for you to take over the world, trample others into the ground, and plunder, pillage and rape, to your heart's content.
It ain't happenin', on my watch.

Sure you do.

You just saying the numbers are fudged does not make it true.

Oh I get it now.

You're blaming whitey!

Well why didn't you just say that?

Whitey is fudging the numbers to make your people look bad.

Makes perfect sense now!:cuckoo:

etc...

Prove it?

Oh that's right.

You're a black man you don't need no proof. Whitey is just making shit up again.

Damn you are one stupid fuck!

etc...

Not only that but he keeps recycling the same ol arguments until he get caught then he changes the subject only for a page or two. Then when the coast is clear he reposts the same ol tripe.
He'll never be able to explain why only Minority hyphenated Americans irk him so...We know why but if he said it, he'd be exposed for what he is.
He'll never be able to explain why Minority caucus' irk him so...We know why but...same as above

etc...

Ahh changing the topic are we? Committing crimes, having babies and being unemployed have shit to do with you ONLY disliking hyphens when Minorities use it.

Try again sparkey...Lemme guess, you don't have a problem with "hyphenated americans" anymore.:doubt:

I'm changing nothing.

I ask you a question which you cannot answer.

And then I explained why I'm not complaining about the other hyphenated Americans.

And yes, that is some of the problems I see within the black community.

You don't see the problem?

Are you another apologist like your buddy Poet?

etc...

Not only that but he keeps recycling the same ol arguments until he get caught then he changes the subject only for a page or two. Then when the coast is clear he reposts the same ol tripe.
He'll never be able to explain why only Minority hyphenated Americans irk him so...We know why but if he said it, he'd be exposed for what he is.
He'll never be able to explain why Minority caucus' irk him so...We know why but...same as above

I never made any comments about a "minority caucus".

So you need to figure out who your arguing with and why.

You're about as stupid as your buddy Poet and likely as dishonest.

I never made any comments about a "minority caucus".

So you need to figure out who your arguing with and why.

You're about as stupid as your buddy Poet and likely as dishonest.

You can go thru my entire history and wont find any dishonesty there. You didn't ask me a question you just laid out a bunch of bullshit and the only answer you will accept is one you already have in that head of yours.

So any answer I give, to you, will be an "apology". Funny thing about those words is you can slap "apologists" or "excuses" on the same boxes that someone else would put "explanation" or "reasons".

Forum List

Back