"Anchor baby" is offensive and hurtful?

Are illegals concerned that they might offend us by entering our country illegally and breaking our laws?
Why would they be? If you could have a better life just across an open border, are going to stand around or move your ass?
And why are you talking about abortion? Maybe you should start a thread particularly aimed at that person. This discussion isn't about abortion and what people must believe to fit your idea of what pro-life means. That's a whole different thing, and I'm sure it's being addressed somewhere else right now.

I didn't bring it up, I was responding to a post. You know how that works, right?
Yes, you brought it up when you responded to a post. But you still brought it up.

Maybe you're not familiar with phrasal verbs, but responding to a comment is not "bringing it up." Not your fault if you didn't know.
maybe you are not totally familiar with English beyond ...

I am more familiar with the English language than you could ever hope to be, so do yourself a favor and stick to the topic.
I doubt this.
The only thing you demonstrate is your complete hate for the United States. You should move.

there is no way you can be a productive legal citizen and have your vile attitude about the United States.
I understand two things you do not. Capitalism is real, borders are not...
images
explain that border thing to any other country in the world.
Im sure they would agree with you and not me.
idiot.
Borders come and go, that will always be true. They know that, you don't.
us_1812.jpg

there is no way you can be a productive legal citizen and have your vile attitude about the United States.
images
idiot.
us_1812.jpg
Your uneducated replies only prove that you hate this country and want to see it fail.
Borders only fail when they are not protected.

Are illegals concerned that they might offend us by entering our country illegally and breaking our laws?
Why would they be? If you could have a better life just across an open border, are going to stand around or move your ass?
And why are you talking about abortion? Maybe you should start a thread particularly aimed at that person. This discussion isn't about abortion and what people must believe to fit your idea of what pro-life means. That's a whole different thing, and I'm sure it's being addressed somewhere else right now.

I didn't bring it up, I was responding to a post. You know how that works, right?
Yes, you brought it up when you responded to a post. But you still brought it up.

Maybe you're not familiar with phrasal verbs, but responding to a comment is not "bringing it up." Not your fault if you didn't know.

I am more familiar with the English language than you could ever hope to be, so do yourself a favor and stick to the topic.

Yet you can't stick to the topic yourself, and don't even realize when you've wandered.

images
idiot.
us_1812.jpg
Your uneducated replies only prove that you hate this country and want to see it fail.
Wasn't the point to not protect the borders, open the US up for settlement and create several new countries?

1117830917_DzUyc-1200x1200.jpg

I see Canada has the same version of border protection that we do. I wonder if it took two crews to paint the sign and they shared paint for the middle???
are Canadians flooding our country? are they dumping their worthless citizens on us?
Do we have 12 million of them standing in line demanding that all their needs be taken care of? are they coming here to work under the table just to send billions back to the country they belong in?
No? then shut the fuck up about Canada and lets focus on the disease infested vermin that are invading from the south.
That border is no different than most of the southern border. When you leave the door open don't bitch when Pedro helps himself to your single-malt...
Big difference, it isnt trying to keep filthy pieces of shit out of the country. Canadians are responsible, they are willing to work and be productive citizens.
those vermin are not willing to work and be productive, the would rather invade then demand we change our lives to accomadate them while paying them to live.
We also dont have 12 million Canadians trying to escape their country, why you ask? because Canadians are a responsible people that take pride in themselves and their country.

A dearth of logic and a surfeit of blind, ignorant hatred result in posts like that. ^^^^^
Truth is painful is it not?

YOU wouldn't know the truth if it picked you up and drove your head through the sidewalk. Hate and ignorance are not "truth," nor are they the basis for sound policy decisions. That's why irrational piles of shit are irrelevant to any reasonable and practical dialog on important matters.

That's a different discussion. Start a different thread. I get tired of this bs.

Take a nap if you're tired. I was responding to some scumbag who referred to an innocent newborn baby as a "pile of shit." If you agree with such sentent you cannot claim to be pro-life. That is all.

Responding to a comment in order to change the subject is, though.

So unk has done what he meant to..ie, he's derailed the thread and made it personal. Him vs. everybody else.

1117830917_DzUyc-1200x1200.jpg

I see Canada has the same version of border protection that we do. I wonder if it took two crews to paint the sign and they shared paint for the middle???
are Canadians flooding our country? are they dumping their worthless citizens on us?
Do we have 12 million of them standing in line demanding that all their needs be taken care of? are they coming here to work under the table just to send billions back to the country they belong in?
No? then shut the fuck up about Canada and lets focus on the disease infested vermin that are invading from the south.
That border is no different than most of the southern border. When you leave the door open don't bitch when Pedro helps himself to your single-malt...
Big difference, it isnt trying to keep filthy pieces of shit out of the country. Canadians are responsible, they are willing to work and be productive citizens.
those vermin are not willing to work and be productive, the would rather invade then demand we change our lives to accomadate them while paying them to live.
We also dont have 12 million Canadians trying to escape their country, why you ask? because Canadians are a responsible people that take pride in themselves and their country.

A dearth of logic and a surfeit of blind, ignorant hatred result in posts like that. ^^^^^

You should go back to Mexico and

"Back"? I've never been to Mexico.

images
idiot.
us_1812.jpg
Well our borders are unprotected, for the most part, which isn't new. And this country was founded by liberals for liberals. You are an American in name only. Don't like it, feel free to leave, we are very liberal that way...

images
idiot.
us_1812.jpg
Wasn't the point to not protect the borders, open the US up for settlement and create several new countries?
If that were the case now, do you think we would actually have real laws and proceedures for entering the country?
our southern border right now is more like a broken sewer line, all the shit is flowing freely

I doubt this.

And you're wrong again. I have taught English for over 20 years, and have a Master's degree in Linguistics. How about you, big mouth?

I doubt this.

And you're wrong again. I have taught English for over 20 years, and have a masters degree in Linguistics. How about you, big mouth?
Evidence that our school system sucks.

I doubt this.

And you're wrong again. I have taught English for over 20 years, and have a masters degree in Linguistics. How about you, big mouth?
I doubt that, you are without doubt too stupid to teach.
and I have two degrees, going for a third right now.

I doubt this.

Evidence that our school system sucks.

Speak for yourself.
I wasn't speaking for anyone else, just making an observation based upon years of interaction with so-called teachers who have no concept of how to write or participate in a debate.

The only thing you demonstrate is your complete hate for the United States.

That is a ridiculous lie, of course. It seems you have nothing else at this point.

The only thing you demonstrate is your complete hate for the United States.

That is a ridiculous lie, of course. It seems you have nothing else at this point.
If you were even half as educated as you pretend to be you would understand this.

Responding to a comment in order to change the subject is, though.

Nope, and your premise is false in any case.

When in doubt throw in a random fake logical fallacy accusation.

Again, stop trolling the thread with nonsense. There's a topic, try to stick to it. And with that, enjoy being on ignore. You have nothing relevant to add, you're just a distraction.

Forum List

Back