"Anchor baby" is offensive and hurtful?

So, as to the topic:

"Offensive and hurtful" is irrelevant. The term is inaccurate. That some try to use it to insult US citizens speaks volumes about themselves.

there is no way you can be a productive legal citizen and have your vile attitude about the United States.
I understand two things you do not. Capitalism is real, borders are not...
images

Go ahead tough guy tell another country you don't recognize their borders...have fun in jail fool.

there is no way you can be a productive legal citizen and have your vile attitude about the United States.
images

Go ahead tough guy tell another country you don't recognize their borders...have fun in jail fool.
Got a few million people here who've tested that out, and never went to jail eh?
The only didnt go to jail because the pansy ass liberals are too afraid to step up for the country.
personally I think it should be legal to treat them as an invading force and just shoot them as soon as the cross over.
that goes for those defending them too.

images

Got a few million people here who've tested that out, and never went to jail eh?
Try it in someone else's country like Mexico, China, Thailand, etc. See how they handle illegal aliens.

images

Try it in someone else's country like Mexico, China, Thailand, etc. See how they handle illegal aliens.
Some nations defend their borders, we don't, at least not very well. Cheap labor demands you know...

images

To whom are your comments directed?
You would think that someone so well versed in English and linguistics would have the ability to read back and not have to actually ask that question.
Perhaps he should have posted in Spanish so you might understand?

Every illegal foreigner deserves a better life mooching off the taxpayer dime...

Healthcare, education, foodstamps, housing subsidies and welfare income...

SCUM
you can at least have fun with them.
Here is a good one, pick up a bunch of them in front of the local hardware store, load up the bed of the truck with them.
Drive them across state line, or at least a good distance from where they were picked up. ( I like bringing them into Virginia )
Drop them off in front of a house where nobody is home and have them start weeding, tell them you are going to get rakes and mulch.
then you go home.
Some lucky person comes home to weeded gardens and a bunch of mexicans are stuck with no way to get back home.
loads of fun.

images

You would think that someone so well versed in English and linguistics would have the ability to read back and not have to actually ask that question.

Every illegal foreigner deserves a better life mooching off the taxpayer dime...

SCUM
Here is a good one, pick up a bunch of them in front of the local hardware store, load up the bed of the truck with them.
Drive them across state line, or at least a good distance from where they were picked up. ( I like bringing them into Virginia )
Drop them off in front of a house where nobody is home and have them start weeding, tell them you are going to get rakes and mulch.
then you go home.
Some lucky person comes home to weeded gardens and a bunch of mexicans are stuck with no way to get back home.
loads of fun.

You suck at creative writing, blowhard.

images

Wasn't talking to you, big-mouth.

images

SCUM
then you go home.
loads of fun.

You suck at creative writing, blowhard.

man what is up with you? you come charging in here and start putting everyone down. you need a :huddle: dear. and a chill pill. ;)

Six months pregnant mother crosses Rio Grande only to get to hospital and give a birth to a child that will sponsor her and rest of the family to stay in USA. That's plain example of anchor baby. The country gives the citizenship to a child whose only connection to this country is that mother came across illegally. We keep crying how American families are struggling while this anchor baby along with mother gets all the care they need on the golden platter. And you do know who's paying for it.

images

Some nations defend their borders, we don't, at least not very well. Cheap labor demands you know...

You've made it plain that you object to defending our borders.

Six months pregnant mother crosses Rio Grande only to get to hospital and give a birth to a child that will sponsor her and rest of the family to stay in USA. That's plain example of anchor baby. The country gives the citizenship to a child whose only connection to this country is that mother came across illegally. We keep crying how American families are struggling while this anchor baby along with mother gets all the care they need on the golden platter. And you do know who's paying for it.
How does a new born baby sponsor it's parents. All the stories I see are about the baby staying with the parents as they are deported. They little citizens have to wait a long time to come back.

...How does a new born baby sponsor it's parents. All the stories I see are about the baby staying with the parents as they are deported. They little citizens have to wait a long time to come back.
Their parents should have thought of that before they attained Illegal Alien status, prior to popping-out that puppy.

indiana_jones_grail_knight-you-have-chosen-poorly.jpg

How does a new born baby sponsor it's parents. All the stories I see are about the baby staying with the parents as they are deported. They little citizens have to wait a long time to come back.

Nope, they're not being deported.

man what is up with you? you come charging in here and start putting everyone down.

Anyone who refers to innocent, newborn babies thusly:

I wonder how many pile of shit anchor babies we would have if the law hand been followed in the first place. ...
These vermin know what they are doing when they sneak in and crap out their spawn.

...deserves to be put down. Nothing to do with policy, and everything to do with basic human decency.

Forum List

Back