"Anchor baby" is offensive and hurtful?

Ahhh..so now to be "pro-life" one must also be a mindless supporter of the policies that have opened the floodgates for criminals to set up house and suck us dry. ...

Nope, but not expressing vulgar hatred for an innocent newborn life is a minimum regardless of any political views. Reasonable?

PRO-LIFE means something very specific, and that is anti-abortion. Not anti-borders. Not anti-anger. It means ANTI ABORTION. It means that life is precious..not that we need to accommodate people who use their children to force themselves upon a system that cannot support them (and in fact until now, hasn't even really existed in anything like the form it now has).

"Pro-life" and bitter hatred for innocent newborn life are not compatible. Someone can't hate innocent life and then claim that life is precious. This is to say nothing of immigration policy or constitutional law.

That's a different discussion. Start a different thread. I get tired of this bs.

Take a nap if you're tired. I was responding to some scumbag who referred to an innocent newborn baby as a "pile of shit." If you agree with such sentent you cannot claim to be pro-life. That is all.

And why are you talking about abortion? Maybe you should start a thread particularly aimed at that person. This discussion isn't about abortion and what people must believe to fit your idea of what pro-life means. That's a whole different thing, and I'm sure it's being addressed somewhere else right now.

1117830917_DzUyc-1200x1200.jpg

I see Canada has the same version of border protection that we do. I wonder if it took two crews to paint the sign and they shared paint for the middle???
are Canadians flooding our country? are they dumping their worthless citizens on us?
Do we have 12 million of them standing in line demanding that all their needs be taken care of? are they coming here to work under the table just to send billions back to the country they belong in?
No? then shut the fuck up about Canada and lets focus on the disease infested vermin that are invading from the south.

Nope, but not expressing vulgar hatred for an innocent newborn life is a minimum regardless of any political views. Reasonable?

PRO-LIFE means something very specific, and that is anti-abortion. Not anti-borders. Not anti-anger. It means ANTI ABORTION. It means that life is precious..not that we need to accommodate people who use their children to force themselves upon a system that cannot support them (and in fact until now, hasn't even really existed in anything like the form it now has).

"Pro-life" and bitter hatred for innocent newborn life are not compatible. Someone can't hate innocent life and then claim that life is precious. This is to say nothing of immigration policy or constitutional law.

That's a different discussion. Start a different thread. I get tired of this bs.

Take a nap if you're tired. I was responding to some scumbag who referred to an innocent newborn baby as a "pile of shit." If you agree with such sentent you cannot claim to be pro-life. That is all.

And why are you talking about abortion? Maybe you should start a thread particularly aimed at that person. This discussion isn't about abortion and what people must believe to fit your idea of what pro-life means. That's a whole different thing, and I'm sure it's being addressed somewhere else right now.

I didn't bring it up, I was responding to a post. You know how that works, right?

I see Canada has the same version of border protection that we do. I wonder if it took two crews to paint the sign and they shared paint for the middle???
are Canadians flooding our country? are they dumping their worthless citizens on us?
Do we have 12 million of them standing in line demanding that all their needs be taken care of? are they coming here to work under the table just to send billions back to the country they belong in?
No? then shut the fuck up about Canada and lets focus on the disease infested vermin that are invading from the south.

Vermin like the one who posted the above ^^^^^ are as big a problem as any.

Vermin like the one who posted the above ^^^^^ are as big a problem as any.
have your parents learned English yet?

I didn't bring it up, I was responding to a post. You know how that works, right?
Yes, you brought it up when you responded to a post. But you still brought it up.

Hell no, our admin does everything they can to stop the educated, non-criminal Canadians from setting up shop here.

That border is no different than most of the southern border. When you leave the door open don't bitch when Pedro helps himself to your single-malt...

That border is no different than most of the southern border. When you leave the door open don't bitch when Pedro helps himself to your single-malt...
Big difference, it isnt trying to keep filthy pieces of shit out of the country. Canadians are responsible, they are willing to work and be productive citizens.
those vermin are not willing to work and be productive, the would rather invade then demand we change our lives to accomadate them while paying them to live.
We also dont have 12 million Canadians trying to escape their country, why you ask? because Canadians are a responsible people that take pride in themselves and their country.

Yes, you brought it up when you responded to a post. But you still brought it up.

Maybe you're not familiar with phrasal verbs, but responding to a comment is not "bringing it up." Not your fault if you didn't know.

Are illegals concerned that they might offend us by entering our country illegally and breaking our laws?
Why would they be? If you could have a better life just across an open border, are going to stand around or move your ass?

Maybe you're not familiar with phrasal verbs, but responding to a comment is not "bringing it up." Not your fault if you didn't know.
maybe you are not totally familiar with English beyond the flyers for free stuff you get at your welfare office.
there is no way you can be a productive legal citizen and have your vile attitude about the United States.

Big difference, it isnt trying to keep filthy pieces of shit out of the country. Canadians are responsible, they are willing to work and be productive citizens.
those vermin are not willing to work and be productive, the would rather invade then demand we change our lives to accomadate them while paying them to live.
We also dont have 12 million Canadians trying to escape their country, why you ask? because Canadians are a responsible people that take pride in themselves and their country.

A dearth of logic and a surfeit of blind, ignorant hatred result in posts like that. ^^^^^

A dearth of logic and a surfeit of blind, ignorant hatred result in posts like that. ^^^^^
Truth is painful is it not?
You should go back to Mexico and tell the rest of your family how real Americans feel.

Are illegals concerned that they might offend us by entering our country illegally and breaking our laws?
Why would they be? If you could have a better life just across an open border, are going to stand around or move your ass?

maybe you are not totally familiar with English beyond ...

I am more familiar with the English language than you could ever hope to be, so do yourself a favor and stick to the topic.

Forum List

Back