Angry Letter to three Democrat Friends: Ultimatum before I give up on the Democrat Party

It's thinking like that in the OP that got MLK and Malcolm X assassinated by LBJ.

Democrat Party NEEDS dependents! You can never walk away from them

Thanks, CrusaderFrank

If this is your belief, then how do we use the entire Freedmen's Town fiasco
to out Democrats as abusive bullies exploiting and destroying black history and interests?

Why is this not in the national news?

If we let this cult abuse continue, are we not part of the problem?
What can we do to fully out the issue?

Can you help me write out grievances for other leaders you
trust will follow up and fund these restoration plans to create a campus for Vets:
Freedmen s Town Historic Churches and Vet Housing

Who is going to do something, instead of stand around blaming the Democrat party?
That isn't changing a thing. What will? Who should we contact that will jump on this
if Democrats won't fix it?
Now you know how the Conservative Democrats felt trying to fight for representation in the party for twenty years.
800,000 of them left the party.

Thanks peach174
but that didn't change anything did it

I wanted to help support the Democrats who Want to change it and fulfill our goals from within

Why this censorship of the SOLUTIONS

I am giving you heads up as to how hard it is to fight it.

Thank you peach174

I just found and posted this article about a woman who had been led along all her life
until she finally broke free -- from trafficking.

If she can come out and come clear, I can do the same and get away
from this victimizing divisive mentality.

=========================================================
When I read stories about cult abuse, it's similar. Demonizing the people with solutions
to keep divided and dependent.

Even if Democrats don't intend to do this for selfish reasons,
they are preying on people like me who WANT solutions and keep investing more and more,
almost like a gambling addiction thinking it's eventually going to pay off by "keeping the faith."
My friend D1 is like that, one of the faithful who keeps trusting that God will work it out.
Totally taking advantage of people's faith especially the Black Christians who keep forgiving
corruption by Black leaders.

my friend D2 is the type taken advantage of because they are so afraid of conservative rightwing
they cling to Democrats as their own defense. My friend D2 even said this and why he votes Democrat.

But to turn around and blame me for blowing up, that was the last straw.
Why blame me when I am solving the problems that the party isn't taking responsibility for
when you VOTE and keep SUPPORTING this to keep going on????

I think he finds peace by focusing on problems to blame.
I find peace by focusing on solutions.

Only focusing on common solutions has ever solved the REASON for these constant blow ups.
So that is why I argued that my reasons for blowing up were DIFFERENT.

Mine were about solutions without blame, his were about problems ATTACHING blame.
So once he wanted to assess blame, why not accept it equally? That is where I blew up.

I can take on my share,
but not keep taking on projected blame others don't want to face.

How long can this go on?

It's thinking like that in the OP that got MLK and Malcolm X assassinated by LBJ.

Thanks, CrusaderFrank

to out Democrats as abusive bullies exploiting and destroying black history and interests?

trust will follow up and fund these restoration plans to create a campus for Vets:

Who is going to do something, instead of stand around blaming the Democrat party?
That isn't changing a thing. What will? Who should we contact that will jump on this
Now you know how the Conservative Democrats felt trying to fight for representation in the party for twenty years.

Thanks peach174

I wanted to help support the Democrats who Want to change it and fulfill our goals from within

But you are starting to see it.
The best way is your own community to start with and then work it into a more bigger issue with the State and then the rest of the country.

But I can't even get Democrats in my own circle on the same page.
D1 D2 and D3 are all within my closest friends, and D1 is precinct chair and won't get with the program.

They backbite and blame others as an excuse to fail and not to change.

I was hoping to write out what the problems and solutions are
and get at least local Democrats in my circle on the same page.

Thanks, CrusaderFrank

Thanks peach174

The best way is your own community to start with and then work it into a more bigger issue with the State and then the rest of the country.

D1 D2 and D3 are all within my closest friends, and D1 is precinct chair and won't get with the program.

Get the people of the community to join you. It's the backing of your community that will get the changes.
Not D's or R's.

Political parties ceased to be real tools of change after JFK's time, and we no longer have an FDR prepared to listen to community groups that raise concerns.

The political parties only listen when people protest in election year, or threaten to cut donor funding to said political parties when they do something unacceptable to those who fund their political campaigns.

Whether you are a small business, a corporation, or a private citizen, political parties don't really care about the interests of Americans. They are there to get elected through whatever means necessary, whether that is lying to constituents or manipulating them.

There are people in political parties (and within the government) that sincerely do believe they are improving things, and really do want things to change from within. But because of the gears of bureaucracy good deeds rarely see daylight, let alone get passed by the House or the Senate.

That might be a cynical look at government, but with all the dysfunction and political bickering in America, it has to be true. Political parties have become giant, uncaring machines, who serve the interests of the higher ups and their donors - rather than their activists or supporters.

Thanks, CrusaderFrank

Thanks peach174

Why do you associate yourself as a democrat?

Thanks, CrusaderFrank

Thanks peach174

Get the people of the community to join you. It's the backing of your community that will get the changes.
Not D's or R's.

I think that is where the community is divided over Sheila Jackson Lee.
I guess how I feel now, is how half of them feel.

Some have completely given up long ago, others keep hoping things will change.
And if we can't agree whether or not to go through her office
that's why everyone's waiting on someone else.

She and Annise Parker should have asked federal help to set up a
serious position to oversee all the funding that has been abused going into Freedmen's Town for years.

There must be the conflicts of interest in outting Democrat leaders
from Mayor Lanier, Brown and White,
even. Rep Garnet Coleman, for where the funding went and where it never got.

I think that is why this has been so hushed up, political conflicts of interest.

People did not want to speak up against Marvin Finger, and now the Gerald Hines foundation,
or the American General insurance, and other influential developers who have been pulling business interest strings to get the land in our district as downtown real estate, even pressuring the govt
to remove historic gravesites to build the Federal Reserve building there.

Thanks, CrusaderFrank

Thanks peach174

To solve this problem, with D1 and SJLee it makes more sense to work WITH
the Democrat leaders to organize around solutions they already approved.

SJLee signed onto the plans under federal laws for the campus project
as part of HOPE VI HUD reform and funding.

D1 and I even wrote up summaries and passed them as Resolutions on
our precinct and district levels, though I couldn't always go to state or national conventions
because of work and energy limits from the toll it has taken on me.

It is just taking so long to take each step,
when "everyone is waiting on me to push or they won't do anything"
that it has been exhausting and emotionally draining to work two jobs
and be expected to do all this at the same time.

That's where I have been saying it's too much.

But all the plans were there, just nobody is following up and getting
them set up.

Gladys House wrote out her Vet Housing plans and pushed that
to HUD, the VA, City Council and private foundations.

She is a Black Republican and can't get any help.

I tried to reach out to Allen West, but we only had contact
because of my boyfriend who doesn't support any of this.

So it still gets blocked by people who aren't on the same page.

D1 is divided against Gladys House.
Gladys has given up on SJLee.

So we aren't on the same page.

Whoever did the image of Malcolm X with the Political Chump quote got the dates wrong. He made the speech April 3, 64 and LBJ had him assassinated 2/21/65

Thanks, CrusaderFrank

Thanks peach174

D
See "HOPE." All you need is a good buzz word.

Crusader Frank is a huge fan of Oliver Stone?

Huh?
Is Frank denying he is as nuts as Oliver Stone?

Wait. You don't believe that LBJ had Black Leaders executed for affirming their independence and power and rejecting Democrat control over blacks?

c266d3d6441b5de82c246250f6c8988e_1024.jpg

Link, Frank?

Or is this from the same Cherokee Absolutism fact machine?
Crusader Frank is a huge fan of Oliver Stone?

Huh?

Wait. You don't believe that LBJ had Black Leaders executed for affirming their independence and power and rejecting Democrat control over blacks?

c266d3d6441b5de82c246250f6c8988e_1024.jpg

Link, Frank?

Still no answer from Factoid Frank? He must be out interviewing Cherokees. One at a time, whatever it takes in pursuit of the Facts. :rolleyes:

Here's the actual quote from the actual transcript of the actual speech, -- which was not two days before his assassination in February 1965 but ten months earlier in the early spring of 1964, well before both the presidential election and the Civil Rights Act, for which he was stoking the fires:

"Any time you throw you weight behind a political party that controls two-thirds of the government and that party can't keep the promise that it's made to you during election time, and you're dumb enough to walk around continuing to identify yourself with that party you're not only a chump but you're a traitor to your race." -- Malcolm X, transcribed version from 3 April 1964, Cleveland, "The Ballot or the Bullet" speech (later renamed "The Ballot and the Book"
-- the April 12 Detroit version (relevant exerpt) is here
--- in which he railed against LBJ, Democrats, Republicans, government in general, and his direct target in this speech -- Dixiecrats. Immediately after this passage he launches back into that theme:

"What kind of alibi do [they] come up with? They try and pass the buck to the Dixiecrats. Now, back during the days when you were blind, deaf and dumb, ignorant, politically immature, naturally you went along with that. But today, as your eyes come open, and you develop political maturity, you're able to see and think for yourself, and you can see that a Dixiecrat is nothing but a Democrat – in disguise." [applause] (2nd link)
You'll remember the "Dixiecrats" from 1948 when they walked out of the Democratic convention and ran their own candidate, Strom Thurmond, who Trent Lott was talking about when he made his frank confession. You'll remember them from later in 1964 too, when they finally did the previously unthinkable, bolted from the Democratic Party and joined the Republicans, beginning with Thurmond himself, breaking a century-old bipolar relationship that had been used to acquire and hold power. Malcolm here is not only calling for "black nationalism" and invoking the new term "African American" -- he's calling out the Democratic Party for coddling racists in its southern conservative base and calling out government in general for not following its own Constitution over the previous ten years.

And his impetus was apparently powerful enough to influence both of those as the CRA passed a few months later, Thurmond began the Dixiecrat migration two months after that, and LBJ was re-elected two months after that.

--- All of which, being in 1964, happened during Malcolm's lifetime, and not "two days before he was killed". By February 1965, LBJ had already been elected and inaugurated -- what would be the point of offing his critic after the fact?

Facts are stubborn things, Frank. Maybe you should stick with Cherokee genealogies. Trolling Google Images for historical points doesn't seem to be working out well.

Read the speech, either version. It's illuminating.

The dates are wrong on the image. I didn't generate it, just copied it.

BTW, prove LBJ didn't assassinate Malcolm X

http://www.teamnetworks.net/file/pic/photo/2012/11/c266d3d64
41b5de82c246250f
6c8988e_1024.jpg

Link, Frank?

http://www.teamnetworks.net/file/pic/photo/2012/11/c266d3d6441b5de82c24
6250f6c8988e_1024.jpg

Link, Frank?

Still no answer from Factoid Frank? He must be out interviewing Cherokees. One at a time, whatever it takes in pursuit of the Facts. :rolleyes:

Here's the actual quote from the actual transcript of the actual speech, -- which was not two days before his assassination in February 1965 but ten months earlier in the early spring of 1964, well before both the presidential election and the Civil Rights Act, for which he was stoking the fires:

"Any time you throw you weight behind a political party that controls two-thirds of the government and that party can't keep the promise that it's made to you during election time, and you're dumb enough to walk around continuing to identify yourself with that party you're not only a chump but you're a traitor to your race." -- Malcolm X, transcribed version from 3 April 1964, Cleveland, "The Ballot or the Bullet" speech (later renamed "The Ballot and the Book"
--- in which he railed against LBJ, Democrats, Republicans, government in general, and his direct target in this speech -- Dixiecrats. Immediately after this passage he launches back into that theme:

"What kind of alibi do [they] come up with? They try and pass the buck to the Dixiecrats. Now, back during the days when you were blind, deaf and dumb, ignorant, politically immature, naturally you went along with that. But today, as your eyes come open, and you develop political maturity, you're able to see and think for yourself, and you can see that a Dixiecrat is nothing but a Democrat – in disguise." [applause] (2nd link)
You'll remember the "Dixiecrats" from 1948 when they walked out of the Democratic convention and ran their own candidate, Strom Thurmond, who Trent Lott was talking about when he made his frank confession. You'll remember them from later in 1964 too, when they finally did the previously unthinkable, bolted from the Democratic Party and joined the Republicans, beginning with Thurmond himself, breaking a century-old bipolar relationship that had been used to acquire and hold power. Malcolm here is not only calling for "black nationalism" and invoking the new term "African American" -- he's calling out the Democratic Party for coddling racists in its southern conservative base and calling out government in general for not following its own Constitution over the previous ten years.

And his impetus was apparently powerful enough to influence both of those as the CRA passed a few months later, Thurmond began the Dixiecrat migration two months after that, and LBJ was re-elected two months after that.

--- All of which, being in 1964, happened during Malcolm's lifetime, and not "two days before he was killed". By February 1965, LBJ had already been elected and inaugurated -- what would be the point of offing his critic after the fact?

Facts are stubborn things, Frank. Maybe you should stick with Cherokee genealogies. Trolling Google Images for historical points doesn't seem to be working out well.

In the real world of possibility and probability -- your conspiracy theory doesn't even register on the radar

No offense Em, but you sound like a republican that is merely wearing a democrat hat to try to change the democrats.

41b5de82c246250f
6c8988e_1024.jpg

Link, Frank?

6250f6c8988e_1024.jpg

Link, Frank?

In the real world of possibility and probability -- your conspiracy theory doesn't even register on the radar

LBJ bet the future of the entire Democrat Party on generations of docile, uninformed blacks indebted to the party for their very life. MLK and Malcolm X were huge threats to that and had to be eliminated. You keep pretending it was all a coincidence they were assassinated while LBJ was President

41b5de82c246250f
6c8988e_1024.jpg

Link, Frank?

6250f6c8988e_1024.jpg

Link, Frank?

LBJ bet the future of the entire Democrat Party on generations of docile, uninformed blacks indebted to the party for their very life. MLK and Malcolm X were huge threats to that and had to be eliminated. You keep pretending it was all a coincidence they were assassinated while LBJ was President

Frank, I'm in LA/Hollywood. I have a few friends with connections. You are truly talented

D
See "HOPE." All you need is a good buzz word.

Okay so revive the HOPE plan and just change the name.
And all the Democrats will come out and fund this HOPE plan.

Got it.

I will pass than on to D1 and ask him to please do this.
People will not listen to me.

You saw how Dante Rightwinger and others start picking ME apart
complaining the plans are not "precise enough" when the health care bill was a mess
but that got the rubber stamp of approval without reading it or caring What constitutional limits it breached.

I need to know which people will be heard.

41b5de82c246250f
6c8988e_1024.jpg

Link, Frank?

6250f6c8988e_1024.jpg

Link, Frank?

Well just preaching this sounds like conspiracy theorists using it to divide people.
Where is the solution to this?

Which leaders are calling for Ben Carson and Obama, Allen West and other leaders to unite
instead of dividing the Black leadership worse?

Who is calling for unity and healing as King did, instead of division which both sides blame on each other by its very nature?

Link, Frank?

Link, Frank?

Frank, I'm in LA/Hollywood. I have a few friends with connections. You are truly talented

Cool, Dante.

Can you get me in contact with John Cusack.
He seems to be a Democrat who funds freedom of the press he believes in
and stands up to lack of respect for the Constitution when nobody else would speak up.

I have some script ideas to turn into a short film or reality TV show.
Seventeen Saints - Worth1000 Contests

On setting up an alternative to death row along the border
as restitution for drug and human trafficking.

Angry Letter to three Democrat Friends: Ultimatum before I give up on the Democrat Party

I am a Democrat....I belong to the Democratic Party

Zackly. That's why I ask who's really transcribing this from radio writing this.

Hi Pogo: So you think I'm copying it from somewhere? really?
This is my real voice, and I've been volunteering in Freedmen's Town
all these years. This is my personal experience I'm writing from.

Have you found anyone else who has been through this mess in Freedmen's Town
with Democrat politics. Or even knows it exists?

When anything gets mentioned in the news anywhere, the same people
in our district all know about it.

Time running out for historic Freedman s Town - FOX 26 News MyFoxHouston

Here's my former classmate from Rice, Ned Hibberd
who tried to cover the Vet Housing plan back in 2012 before the city started moving the houses.

If you can see me in the video, that me, emilynghiem who is writing this.

What is so hard to believe? That I'm fed up with nobody helping but just blaming on Democrats?
And then when I try to solve the problem, I get blamed too? What?

Forum List

Back